- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Castell Collection Three Globe Pendant is a contemporary spin on a mid-century classic. Features three frosted glass globes capped with spun-metal tips reaching out from a central hub, suspended by an adjustable down rod and circular canopy - all in a warm, aged brass finish. Ideal in a foyer with regular or tall ceilings, or placed prominently above a dining room table over a kitchen island.
- Features three frosted white glass orbs tipped with spun-metal, aged brass hoods, reaching out from a central junction and suspended by matching down rods
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Each globe is illuminated by one energy-efficient, dimmable G9 LED bulb (included)
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color.
- California Title 24 certified - providing maximum efficiency and performance
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x 2.5" H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass, Frosted Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 1.5 ft Minimum to 4.5 ft Max
- Glass Dimensions
- 6" Dia
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Hi, I have very high ceilings in the dining room, is it possible to order more of the rods so it can be low enough?Yes, you can check for extra rods by clicking here.
- Not sure...but it's only these lights in my kitchen that flicker when turned on. Could it be an electrical issue?
- How many down rods should I use for an 8' ceiling?
- Would you suggest this be installed between a spiral staircase' ceiling?
- Hello, I bought the 3 globe pendant light about 5 months ago and the lights suddenly went dim about two weeks ago when I turned them on. I tried replacing the bulbs but those are also dim. Is there any way to fix this or is it a possible electrical issue?
- I have 9' ceilings, how many down rods should I use to hang over my kitchen table?
- Does this only use LED bulbs?This light comes with LED bulbs with a G9 socket. There are other kinds of bulbs that have a G9 socket but LED bulbs are really superior to any other kind. If you're new to LED bulbs they come in any color light or brightness you could imagine. If you have questions or want to know exactly how to get exactly the lighting experience you want send us an email. We'll get you where you need to go.
- How do you change the bulbs?Changing the bulbs on this 3 globe pendant is simple. Carefully unthread the glass globes from their sockets by turning them counter-clockwise. Set the globes safely aside. Replace with your new bulbs. Check to make sure the new bulbs are functioning. If all is well make sure the lights of the pendant are off before threading the globes back into the sockets and you're all set!
- I really want to put this over my kitchen table but I don't want it to be too high. Can I lower the rod?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
Trend Finish: Aged Brass
Some finishes, like fashion trends, come and go, but aged brass seems to be sticking around.Read More
As Seen In
Answers To Your Dining Room Chandelier Questions
Choosing and installing the right dining room chandelier for above your table can truly determine the ambiance of the room. There are tips for guaranteeing light is distributed evenly throughout the room, and there are proper installation tricks to ensure none of your guests are eating in the dark! Here’s our how-to guide on dining room chandeliers to help you pick the perfect one, hang it just right, and create a comfortable atmosphere in your dining room.Read More
As Seen In
The Globe Pendant Light, A Mid-Century Favorite Then and Now
While the globe pendant light has made a triumphant return, appearing in design magazines and well-decorated contemporary homes as of late, this mid-century fixture never fell out of favor. Since its inception, the globe light fixture has remained a cult favorite among mid-century enthusiasts from California to New York.Read More
As Seen In
Lighting for Your Dream Space: LED Lights for Bedrooms
Modern technology is here to make your bedroom smarter, easier, and better looking. Unlike what you may have been introduced to years ago, new dimmable LED lights and fixtures come in all light colors and temperatures, changing the game when it comes to lighting your personal oasis. The new generation of LED lights are efficient and modern without any sacrifice in bedroom style, mood or experience. LED lights for your bedroom are best choice for a warm, soothing atmosphere while being virtually maintenance-free. Switching to LED lights mean no more changing the bulbs every few months and much less energy consumption. Your bedroom is ready to embrace swanky styles and smart science, let’s get you caught up.Read More
As Seen In
Bright Ideas for the Home Office
Across the spectrum of careers, modern work life is changing. From side hustles to full-time, work-from-home staff positions to entrepreneurship, the home office has become an essential part of our homes. Turning a spare bedroom or den into a home office that projects professionalism and maximizes productivity isn’t rocket science, but it isn’t as simple as swapping the daybed for a desk. This how-to will show you what lighting can do to help make your home office your favorite place to work.Read More
As Seen In
The Castell Collection
Keep a consistent look across your home by selecting products from one of our series. Products designed to work together.Read More
As Seen In
Choosing Kitchen Lighting for Your Home
The kitchen island is one of the most versatile spaces in the home. It can be used for a whole variety of activities – cooking prep, homework, morning coffee with the paper. In order to make sure that your kitchen island works for you, install lighting that simultaneously accommodates diverse tasks and provides the hub of your home with a bit of style. This isn’t as daunting as it seems! Below we share seven kitchen island lighting ideas and a bit of general kitchen lighting advice to help you map out your lighting plan and get the look you’re after.Read More
Castell 8" Globe Pendant, Aged Brass$149.00Shop Now
Liv 11" Clear Capsule Pendant, Satin Brass$99.00Shop Now
Liv 11" Clear Capsule Pendant, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Castell 6 Globe Linear Pendant, Aged Brass$399.00Shop Now
Eva 9" Clear Diamond Pendant, Satin Brass$99.00Shop Now
Open Box Aria 10" Clear Globe Pendant, Satin Brass$119.00 $89.98Shop Now
Aria 8" Opal Globe Pendant, Satin Brass$99.00Shop Now
Castell 2 Globe Vanity Light Aged Brass$149.00Shop Now
Open Box Castell 2 Globe Vanity Light Aged Brass$149.00 $99.98Shop Now
Aria 8" Clear Globe Pendant, Satin Brass$99.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.