Lights.com provides a 45-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warrantied product was purchased.
The order number serves as your proof of purchase and must be retained.
Lights.com will offer no warranty service without this number.
Lights.com warrants products sold (and related parts) against defects in materials or workmanship from the original ship date, accordingly by product category:
LED Edison Bulbs, Ceiling Lights, Wall Lights, Outdoor Lighting, and Lamps
Flameless Candles, String Lights, Lit Decor, Solar Products, Edison Bulbs, Outdoor Decor, and any other products not specified above.
During this period, Lights.com will repair or replace defective products or parts with new or reconditioned products or parts at Lights.com's option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service during the product's warranty period will be paid by Lights.com. All shipping fees both to and from Lights.com following this period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 45-day period, must be affected via the
Lights.com Return Policy.
Any aftermarket additions or modifications will not be warranted.
Except as provided below, Lights.com is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall Lights.com be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by Lights.com. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA or Canada.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the product. Lights.com shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Lights.com representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use.
- You must retain your Order Confirmation email or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- Lights.com accepts no liability for problems caused by aftermarket modifications or additions to product.
- Lights.com is not responsible for giving any technical support concerning the installation or integration of any product.
- This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse.
- Lights.com will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of additional devices added to complement any product/component bought at Lights.com.
- Under no circumstances will Lights.com be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees.
- Lights.com will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. Lights.com makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
To request return or replacement, please review our
Return Policy page.