- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Castell 12" Globe Pendant Light is a modern spin on a mid-century classic. Features a frosted, glass globe capped with a spun-metal hood that is suspended by an adjustable down rod and circular canopy - all in a cool matte black finish. Ideal in hallways with standard or tall ceilings, above a small table, or paired up over a kitchen island.
- Features an 12" frosted white glass orb capped with a spun-metal, matte black hood
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Illuminated by two energy-efficient, dimmable G9 LED bulbs (included)
- California Title 24 certified - providing maximum efficiency and performance
- Additional rods can be purchased here
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5"Dia x 3.25"H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Matte Black
- Fixture Height Range
- 2.5 ft. minimum to 5.5 ft. maximum
- Glass Dimensions
- 12" Dia
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor Use Only
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 3 x G9 6W LED Bulb (Included), 40W Max Wattage, 120V
- Light Output
- 1800 Lumens
- Number of Rods Included
- one 6", two 12", one 18" Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
- Is the white shade glossy, with a similar look to milk glass?
- Hello, can these be 2700k instead of 3000K? is the LED integrated?
- Hi- will this light withstand water moisture in a bathroom or will the finish become damaged?
- Can this light be used as a small foyer light with a slanted ceiling about 11 ft tall?
- How long does the frosted glass last? Will it fade eventually?
- Can you suggest what replacement bulbs to buy?
- Would the light be sufficient if installed on a high ceiling?
- Do I have to call an electrician to install it?
- My Ceilings are only 8ft tall. How many down rods do I need to put it over a small kitchen table?
- How do you change the lightbulb?Unscrew decorative nut above the metal shade counter-clockwise. Slide metal shade along with the decorative nut up the rod. Insert glass onto one side of the glass holder. Next shift the angle of the glass shade to insert the opposite side of the glass into the holder. Gently place the metal shade over the glass and thread the decorative nut counter-clockwise and hand tighten to secure. You can also check the manual here and follow steps 7-9 in reverse.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Castell Collection
Discover the elegance of mid-century design with our collection of modern, chic fixtures, that includes pendants, sconces, and vanity lights.Read More
As Seen In
How Lighting Affects Your Mood and Productivity
The more we research the effects of lighting, the more we are discovering that lighting has a deep impact on our lives. Studies are suggesting that lighting effects numerous biological, mental, and emotional factors, and it even directly contributes to our mood and productivity.Read More
As Seen In
The Globe Pendant Light, A Mid-Century Favorite Then and Now
While the globe pendant light has made a triumphant return, appearing in design magazines and well-decorated contemporary homes as of late, this mid-century fixture never fell out of favor. Since its inception, the globe light fixture has remained a cult favorite among mid-century enthusiasts from California to New York.Read More
As Seen In
You’re into Mad Men, wood paneling, the space race, Gary Cooper, and Frank Lloyd Wright, and why wouldn’t you be? Mid Century Modern (MCM for short) is fresh but familiar; it’s clean, functional, and focuses on textures. Retro-inspired lighting can bring a sense of fun and energy to a room that might be otherwise a little stale. If you’re envisioning an all-in MadMen living room or adding a vintage touch to your eclectic kitchen, MCM-inspired fixtures in a variety of tones, textures, shapes, and finishes are going to get your room where you want it to be. Mid Century Modern inspired looks are everywhere; all that’s left is figuring out how you want to apply them.Read More
As Seen In
Choosing Kitchen Lighting for Your Home
The kitchen island is one of the most versatile spaces in the home. It can be used for a whole variety of activities – cooking prep, homework, morning coffee with the paper. In order to make sure that your kitchen island works for you, install lighting that simultaneously accommodates diverse tasks and provides the hub of your home with a bit of style. This isn’t as daunting as it seems! Below we share seven kitchen island lighting ideas and a bit of general kitchen lighting advice to help you map out your lighting plan and get the look you’re after.Read More
Castell Single Globe Vanity Light, Matte Black$99.00 $89.10Shop Now
Milo 2 Globe Linear Arc LED Pendant, Matte Black$299.00 $269.10Shop Now
Anover Small Lantern Pendant, Matte Black$299.00Shop Now
Castell 8" Globe Pendant, Matte Black$149.00Shop Now
Anover Medium Lantern Pendant, Matte Black$349.00Shop Now
Open Box Prospect 4-Light Pendant, Matte Black$129.00 $79.96Shop Now
Castell 6 Globe Linear Pendant, Matte Black$399.00 $359.10Shop Now
Aria 10" Flush Mount, Matte Black with Opal Glass$99.00Shop Now
Bergen Oval Pendant, Matte Black$99.00 $89.10Shop Now
Open Box Castell Single Globe Vanity Light, Matte Black$99.00 $79.96Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.