- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Castell 12" Globe Pendant Light is a modern spin on a mid-century classic. Features a frosted, glass globe capped with a spun-metal hood that is suspended by an adjustable down rod and circular canopy - all in a cool matte black finish. Ideal in hallways with standard or tall ceilings, above a small table, or paired up over a kitchen island.
- Features an 12" frosted white glass orb capped with a spun-metal, matte black hood
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Illuminated by two energy-efficient, dimmable G9 LED bulbs (included)
- California Title 24 certified - providing maximum efficiency and performance
- Additional rods can be purchased here
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5"Dia x 3.25"H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Matte Black
- Fixture Height Range
- 2.5 ft. minimum to 5.5 ft. maximum
- Glass Dimensions
- 12" Dia
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor Use Only
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 3 x G9 LED 5W Bulbs (Included), 40W Max Wattage per Socket, 120V
- Number of Rods Included
- one 6", two 12", one 18" Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Can this light be used as a small foyer light with a slanted ceiling about 11 ft tall?
- How long does the frosted glass last? Will it fade eventually?
- Can you suggest what replacement bulbs to buy?
- Would the light be sufficient if installed on a high ceiling?
- Do I have to call an electrician to install it?
- My Ceilings are only 8ft tall. How many down rods do I need to put it over a small kitchen table?
- How do you change the lightbulb?Unscrew decorative nut above the metal shade counter-clockwise. Slide metal shade along with the decorative nut up the rod. Insert glass onto one side of the glass holder. Next shift the angle of the glass shade to insert the opposite side of the glass into the holder. Gently place the metal shade over the glass and thread the decorative nut counter-clockwise and hand tighten to secure. You can also check the manual here and follow steps 7-9 in reverse.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Castell Collection
Our Castell Collection references the elegance and simplicity of mid-century design while focusing on modern finishes and functionality.Read More
As Seen In
The Globe Pendant Light, A Mid-Century Favorite Then and Now
While the globe pendant light has made a triumphant return, appearing in design magazines and well-decorated contemporary homes as of late, this mid-century fixture never fell out of favor. Since its inception, the globe light fixture has remained a cult favorite among mid-century enthusiasts from California to New York.Read More
As Seen In
Choosing Kitchen Lighting for Your Home
The kitchen island is one of the most versatile spaces in the home. It can be used for a whole variety of activities – cooking prep, homework, morning coffee with the paper. In order to make sure that your kitchen island works for you, install lighting that simultaneously accommodates diverse tasks and provides the hub of your home with a bit of style. This isn’t as daunting as it seems! Below we share seven kitchen island lighting ideas and a bit of general kitchen lighting advice to help you map out your lighting plan and get the look you’re after.Read More
Milo 2 Globe Linear Arc LED Pendant, Matte Black$299.00 $254.15Shop Now
Castell Single Globe Vanity Light, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Anover Small Lantern Pendant, Matte Black$299.00Shop Now
Castell 8" Globe Pendant, Matte Black$149.00Shop Now
Anover Medium Lantern Pendant, Matte Black$349.00Shop Now
Castell 6 Globe Linear Pendant, Matte Black$399.00Shop Now
Aria 10" Flush Mount, Matte Black with Opal Glass$99.00Shop Now
Bergen Oval Pendant, Matte Black$99.00 $89.10Shop Now
Prospect 4-Light Pendant, Matte Black$129.00 $99.99Shop Now
Open Box Castell 8" Globe Pendant, Matte Black$149.00 $99.96Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.