- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Castell 12" Globe Pendant Light is a modern spin on a mid-century classic. Features a frosted, glass globe capped with a spun-metal hood that is suspended by an adjustable down rod and circular canopy - all in a warm, aged brass finish. Ideal in hallways with standard or tall ceilings, above a small table, or paired up over a kitchen island.
- Features an 12" frosted white glass orb capped with a spun-metal, aged brass hood
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Illuminated by three energy-efficient, dimmable G9 LED bulbs (included)
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color.
- California Title 24 certified - providing maximum efficiency and performance
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5"Dia x 3.25"H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass
- Fixture Height Range
- 2.5 ft. minimum to 5.5 ft. maximum
- Glass Dimensions
- 12" Dia
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor Use Only
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 3 x G9 LED 5W Bulbs (Included), 40W Max Wattage per Socket, 120V
- Number of Rods Included
- one 6", two 12", one 18" Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- How long does the frosted glass last? Will it fade eventually?
- Can you suggest what replacement bulbs to buy?
- Would the light be sufficient if installed on a high ceiling?
- Do I have to call an electrician to install it?
- My Ceilings are only 8ft tall. How many down rods do I need to put it over a small kitchen table?
- How do you change the lightbulb?Unscrew decorative nut above the metal shade counter-clockwise. Slide metal shade along with the decorative nut up the rod. Insert glass onto one side of the glass holder. Next shift the angle of the glass shade to insert the opposite side of the glass into the holder. Gently place the metal shade over the glass and thread the decorative nut counter-clockwise and hand tighten to secure. You can also check the manual here and follow steps 7-9 in reverse.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
Loft Living 101
Lofts and studios are loved for their big empty floor plans and cavernous ceilings. This leaves dwellers excited, but often confused, about how to carve out and illuminate space. Here are some tips to get you started.Read More
As Seen In
The Globe Pendant Light, A Mid-Century Favorite Then and Now
While the globe pendant light has made a triumphant return, appearing in design magazines and well-decorated contemporary homes as of late, this mid-century fixture never fell out of favor. Since its inception, the globe light fixture has remained a cult favorite among mid-century enthusiasts from California to New York.Read More
As Seen In
You’re into Mad Men, wood paneling, the space race, Gary Cooper, and Frank Lloyd Wright, and why wouldn’t you be? Mid Century Modern (MCM for short) is fresh but familiar; it’s clean, functional, and focuses on textures. Retro-inspired lighting can bring a sense of fun and energy to a room that might be otherwise a little stale. If you’re envisioning an all-in MadMen living room or adding a vintage touch to your eclectic kitchen, MCM-inspired fixtures in a variety of tones, textures, shapes, and finishes are going to get your room where you want it to be. Mid Century Modern inspired looks are everywhere; all that’s left is figuring out how you want to apply them.Read More
As Seen In
The Castell Collection
Keep a consistent look across your home by selecting products from one of our series. Products designed to work together.Read More
Powell LED 14" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$249.00Shop Now
18-Light Aged Brass Sputnik Chandelier$349.00Shop Now
Castell 3 Globe Vanity, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Powell LED 3-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Aged Brass$249.00Shop Now
Liv 11" Clear Capsule Pendant, Satin Brass$99.00Shop Now
Open Box Aria 10" Clear Globe Pendant, Satin Brass$119.00 $89.98Shop Now
Liv 11" Opal Capsule Pendant, Satin Brass$99.00Shop Now
Aria 8" Opal Globe Pendant, Satin Brass$99.00Shop Now
Liv 11" Clear Capsule Pendant, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Eva 9" Opal Diamond Pendant, Satin Brass$99.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.