- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Aria 8" Opal White Glass Globe Pendant Light is a beautiful, modern interpretation of the classic pendant ceiling light. Features a frosted globe shade suspended by adjustable down rods and a circular canopy- all in a rich, warm satin brass finish. This updated fixture pairs superior materials with exceptional style, for a look that is both timeless and chic. Ideal in hallways with standard or tall ceilings, above a small table, or paired up over a kitchen island.
- Features a striking, frosted white 8" globe shade crowned by a spun metal cap, and set with matching down rods
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Pair the pendant with a bright, high-quality LED bulb to complement the fixture and complete the look
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x .75" H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Satin Brass, Opal Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 10" MIN to 58" MAX
- Glass Dimensions
- 8" Dia x 7" H
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- What kind of bulb should I get?Any E26 (medium) base bulb, up to 60W max, will work for the Aria Pendant. We recommend an Edison style bulb to show off through the clear glass, like our Midwood LED Vintage bulb, for a warm cozy glow.
- Is it possible to buy just the clear globe? My daughter broke one of them and so now I’m left with one missing a globe!Hi, thanks for reaching out. Customer Service should be able to help you get a replacement glass globe for your Aria 8" Pendant - Contact CS by phone, email, or Text Message here: Customer Service
- Can this light fixture be used outdoors ?
- Dimmable?Yes, it is hard-wired and you can connect it to a dimmer. You can click here to choose the right dimmer for the product.
- Is there a bulb included?
- test question
- Is the bottom open is where you would insert the bulb. I'd prefer it to be closed I don't want the light bulb visible. I look forward to a response. Regards CkmarchantThis fixture has an opening at the bottom of the glass. if you'd like a fixture with a completely closed shade we suggest the Castell series pendants.
- is it possible that you sell the frosted glass shade separately as a replacement to fixture I already own? Thank you!
- Can you recommend a lightbulb from your selection that would fit in here? Thanks!We really like the Midwood bulb paired with this fixture.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Aria Collection
Our Aria collection of glass pendant lights feature clear or opal glass globes in stunning finishes, striking a balance between simple and chic.Read More
As Seen In
Choosing Kitchen Lighting for Your Home
The kitchen island is one of the most versatile spaces in the home. It can be used for a whole variety of activities – cooking prep, homework, morning coffee with the paper. In order to make sure that your kitchen island works for you, install lighting that simultaneously accommodates diverse tasks and provides the hub of your home with a bit of style. This isn’t as daunting as it seems! Below we share seven kitchen island lighting ideas and a bit of general kitchen lighting advice to help you map out your lighting plan and get the look you’re after.Read More
Anover Medium Lantern Pendant, Satin Brass$349.00 $314.10Shop Now
Emma Pendant Light, Brass$179.00Shop Now
Castell 3 Globe Pendant, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Liv 11" Clear Capsule Pendant, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Castell 12" Globe Pendant, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Carlisle 2-Light Vanity - Matte Black & Brushed Brass$99.00Shop Now
Aria 10" Opal Globe Pendant, Satin Brass$119.00Shop Now
18-Light Aged Brass Sputnik Chandelier$349.00 $314.10Shop Now
Powell LED 14" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$249.00Shop Now
Castell 2 Globe Floor Lamp, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.