- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Castell Collection Three Globe Pendant Light is a modern spin on a mid-century classic. Features three frosted glass globes capped with spun metal and reaching out from a central hub, suspended by an adjustable down rod and circular canopy - all in a cool matte black finish. Ideal in a foyer with regular or tall ceilings, or placed prominently above a dining room table over a kitchen island.
- Features three frosted white glass orbs tipped with spun-metal, matte black hoods, reaching out from a central junction and suspended by matching down rods
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Each globe is illuminated by one energy-efficient, dimmable G9 LED bulb (included)
- California Title 24 certified - providing maximum efficiency and performance
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x 2.5" H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Fixture Height Range
- 1.5 ft Minimum to 4.5 ft Max
- Glass Dimensions
- 6" Dia
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Does this only use LED bulbs?This light comes with LED bulbs with a G9 socket. There are other kinds of bulbs that have a G9 socket, but LED bulbs are really superior to any other kind. If you're new to LED bulbs, they come in any color light or brightness you could imagine. If you have questions or want to know exactly how to get exactly the lighting experience you want, send us an email. We'll get you where you need to go.
- How do you change the bulbs?Changing the bulbs on this 3 globe pendant is simple. Carefully unthread the glass globes from their sockets by turning them counter-clockwise. Set the globes safely aside. Replace with your new bulbs. Check to make sure the new bulbs are functioning. If all is well, make sure the lights of the pendant are off before threading the globes back into the sockets, and you're all set!
- I really want to put this over my kitchen table, but I don't want it to be too high. Can I lower the rod?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Prospect 4-Light Vanity, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Castell 3 Globe Vanity, Matte Black$149.00 $134.10Shop Now
Anover Medium Lantern Pendant, Matte Black$349.00Shop Now
Bergen Bell Pendant, Matte Black$59.00Shop Now
Powell LED 7" Matte Black Globe Pendant$119.00Shop Now
Anover Large Lantern Pendant, Matte Black$399.00Shop Now
Castell 2 Globe Floor Lamp, Matte Black$199.00Shop Now
Bergen Oval Pendant, Matte Black$69.00Shop Now
Powell LED Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Matte Black$119.00Shop Now
Liv 11" Opal Capsule Pendant, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.