- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Castell Vanity Light is a contemporary spin on a mid-century modern classic. Features a single frosted glass globe crowned with a spun-metal cap, suspended by an elegant, curved arm - all in a lustrous chrome metal finish. Ideal in pairs; add ambient, yet direct light by flanking a couch, a fireplace, a favorite painting or a mirror.
- Features a frosted white glass orb crowned with an elegant cap of spun-metal, beautifully suspended from a gently curved arm and backplate
- Includes an energy-efficient G9 LED -providing a beautiful neutral white light for accurate reflection of skin tone and color (90+ CRI)
- Ideal as a light source in a powder room or bathroom
- California Title 24 certified - providing maximum efficiency and performance
- Backplate Dimensions
- 5" Dia x 1" Deep
- ETL, Damp Located
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Chrome Metal, Frosted Glass
- Glass Dimensions
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor Use Only
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 1 x G9 LED 5W Bulbs (Included), 40W Max Wattage per Socket, 120V
- Light Output
- 350 Lumens
- Product Dimensions
- 6"W x 11"H x 7.5" Deep Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- How bright are 350 lumens? Do you sell something brighter than 350 lumens?350 lumens is bright enough in most situations but that can depend on the location of the fixture and the size of the room. Brighter bulbs are available at any hardware store and it's super easy to swap them out. When choosing a different bulb get one with a higher lumen count for brightness.
- I know it says "indoor" use only. But if I install it on our porch, is that still okay?
- Can you help me with my order? I have a tracking number here.
- The neck of the lamp has a dent. What can I do about this?If it is still under warranty please contact us at 1-866-490-9358 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. You can also review our warranty policy by clicking here.
- My order just arrived and one of the globes have a crack. Can this be replaced? ThanksYes. Please see our return policy for further information. You can also send us an email with your order number at email@example.com.
- Can this be used outdoors? Are they weather resistant?
- How do I changed the light bulb? and what bulbs can fit that you have in stock?Changing the bulbs on this pendant is simple. Carefully unthread the glass globes from their sockets by turning them counter-clockwise. Set the globes safely aside. Replace with your new bulbs. Check to make sure the new bulbs are functioning. If all is well make sure the lights of the pendant are off before threading the globes back into the sockets and you're all set! This also comes with 1 x G9 LED 5W Bulbs, you can put 40W Max Wattage per Socket, 120V.
- How do you change the light bulb?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
How to Mix & Match Your Fixture and Hardware Finishes
Hardware and lighting largely contribute to the aesthetic of a home. In fact, if you’re looking for a quick and cheap way to refresh a room or update the style of your house, simply changing your light fixtures and metal accents can do the trick!Read More
As Seen In
How To Choose And Install Wall Sconces
Wall sconces serve a variety of purposes. From adding a layer of flattering ambient light, compensating for where the overhead lighting doesn’t reach or isn’t an option, or even to establish a specific decorative or design effect, sconces are a flexible stylish addition to most spaces. So we’ve put together a guide for a few particular places in the home that can benefit from a wall sconce or three, and tips for installing them in each space.Read More
As Seen In
The Castell Collection
Keep a consistent look across your home by selecting products from one of our series. Products designed to work together.Read More
Hudson 32" 4-Light Fixed Track, Satin Nickel$149.00Shop Now
Castell 3 Globe Vanity, Chrome$199.00Shop Now
Chloe Vanity Wall Sconce, Polished Nickel$129.00 $109.65Shop Now
Finn 11" LED Round Glass Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$179.00 $49.97Shop Now
Regent Pendant with White Pill Shade, Chrome$499.00 $79.97Shop Now
Aria 10" Flush Mount, Polished Nickel with Clear Glass$99.00Shop Now
Laurel Glass Cylinder Table Lamp, Polished Nickel$149.00Shop Now
Anover Small Lantern Pendant, Polished Nickel$299.00Shop Now
Castell 2 Globe Linear Pendant, Matte Black and Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Castell 2 Globe Linear Pendant, Matte Black$199.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.