- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Castell 2 Globe Vanity Light is a contemporary spin on a mid-century modern classic. Features double frosted glass globes crowned with a spun-metal cap and suspended by elegant, curved arms - all in a modern, dramatic matte black finish. Ideal in pairs; add ambient, yet direct light in a powder room or bathroom above a mirror.
Energy efficient G9 LED Bulbs are included, additional bulbs can be purchased here.
- Features two frosted white glass orbs crowned with elegant caps of spun-metal, beautifully suspended from gently curved arms emerging from a matching backplate
- Includes energy-efficient G9 LEDs -providing a beautiful neutral white light for accurate reflection of skin tone and color (80+ CRI)
- Ideal as a light source in a powder room above a mirror, or in a bathroom in pairs
- California Title 24 certified - providing maximum efficiency and performance
- Backplate Dimensions
- 5"Dia x 0.75"Deep
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Matte Black, Frosted Glass
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor Use Only
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- What dimmer switch do you suggest I install for this?
- Is this sufficient enough light to use as my vanity?
- How do you open/remove the glass in order to replace the bulb?
- Can this be used with a dimmer switch?
- Instructions state 5W bulb max, is this light sufficient to use as a bathroom vanity, primary source of light?
- Can Install this with the glass pointing up?
- What is the dimension for this product?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Castell Collection
Our Castell Collection references the elegance and simplicity of mid-century design while focusing on modern finishes and functionality.Read More
As Seen In
How to Mix & Match Your Fixture and Hardware Finishes
Hardware and lighting largely contribute to the aesthetic of a home. In fact, if you’re looking for a quick and cheap way to refresh a room or update the style of your house, simply changing your light fixtures and metal accents can do the trick!Read More
Carlisle 2-Light Vanity - Matte Black & Brushed Brass$99.00Shop Now
Prospect 2-Light Wall Sconce, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Liv 11" Opal Capsule Pendant, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Luca Medium Conical Pendant, Matte Black$249.00Shop Now
Luca Large Conical Pendant, Matte Black$299.00Shop Now
Prospect 2-Light Vanity, Matte Black$79.00Shop Now
Powell LED Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Matte Black$129.00Shop Now
Powell LED 7" Matte Black Globe Pendant$129.00Shop Now
Castell Single Globe Vanity Light, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Owen Adjustable Plug-In Wall Sconce, Matte Black$179.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.