- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Powell Pendant Light is a contemporary spin on a mid-century classic. Features a frosted, glass globe capped with a spun-metal hood, all suspended by an adjustable down rod and a circular canopy. Featured in a warm aged brass finish. Ideal in hallways with tall ceilings, above a small table, or paired up over a kitchen island.
- Features a frosted, white glass orb tucked into a spun-metal, aged brass hood
- Illuminated by two energy-efficient, dimmable G9 LED bulbs (included)
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (1 x 6", 3 x 12", 1 x 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Fixture is 10" in diameter
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color.
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x .75" H
- ETL, Dry Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass, Frosted Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 1.5 ft. minimum to 6 ft. maximum
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 2 x G9 5W Bulbs (Included), 40W Max Wattage per Socket, 120V
- Light Output
- 700 Total Lumens
- Light Source + Lifetime
- LED - CRI90, 25,000 Hours
- Number of Rods Included
- 1 x 6", 3 x 12", 1 x 18"
- Product Dimensions
- 10" Dia x 19" H Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- how do you get the brass globe off the glass shadeThe hood on the Powell Pendants is held in place with a decorative nut. see the directTo remove the glass globe; you must unscrew the decorative nut above the metal and you can slide up the hood. The globe should then become loose, make sure someone else is holding the globe. Note: We always recommend two people to remove the globes so it isn't accidentally dropped.Check out the manual that's located under the product specifications tab on the product page. You are basically following the steps in reverse from steps 9-7.
- How do you change bulb. Mine went out after 5 months.We always recommend two people to remove the globes. To remove the glass globe; you must unscrew the decorative nut above the metal shade. The globe should then become loose, make sure someone else is holding the globe. Please follow this link https://www.lights.com/images/manuals/LC004000_Manual.pdffor the manual. You are basically following the steps in reverse from steps 9-7.
- Can this light be special ordered in the bronze finish that is offered on other items in the Powell Collection? How can I arrange for that? Thank you.
- We need replacement globes for these lights, how do we get them?If you need a replacement globe for the 10" Powell Pendant, click here.
- Are any of the Powell collection okay to hang in a bathroom or outdoors? Are any of them for wet environments? Are any of your lights made for these areas? Thanks.All of our Powell Collection light fixtures are rated as "damp-located". This means that they are OK for in bathrooms and other areas that can get steamy, but not good for outdoors or anywhere that could get hit with water directly. Right now, there are no Lights.com fixtures that would be ok for outside- but we may have some in the future.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
LED Bulbs: Everything You Need To Know
LEDs get a bad rep. This is largely due to the first impression they made when they first came to market. Initially, they were bright, so bright, in fact, they were almost hard to look at. They had a funny bluish tint, and altered the colors of the objects they illuminated, giving them a â€œmuddyâ€ appearance.Read More
As Seen In
The Globe Pendant Light, A Mid-Century Favorite Then and Now
While the globe pendant light has made a triumphant return, appearing in design magazines and well-decorated contemporary homes as of late, this mid-century fixture never fell out of favor. Since its inception, the globe light fixture has remained a cult favorite among mid-century enthusiasts from California to New York.Read More
As Seen In
You’re into Mad Men, wood paneling, the space race, Gary Cooper, and Frank Lloyd Wright, and why wouldn’t you be? Mid Century Modern (MCM for short) is fresh but familiar; it’s clean, functional, and focuses on textures. Retro-inspired lighting can bring a sense of fun and energy to a room that might be otherwise a little stale. If you’re envisioning an all-in MadMen living room or adding a vintage touch to your eclectic kitchen, MCM-inspired fixtures in a variety of tones, textures, shapes, and finishes are going to get your room where you want it to be. Mid Century Modern inspired looks are everywhere; all that’s left is figuring out how you want to apply them.Read More
As Seen In
Choosing Kitchen Lighting for Your Home
The kitchen island is one of the most versatile spaces in the home. It can be used for a whole variety of activities – cooking prep, homework, morning coffee with the paper. In order to make sure that your kitchen island works for you, install lighting that simultaneously accommodates diverse tasks and provides the hub of your home with a bit of style. This isn’t as daunting as it seems! Below we share seven kitchen island lighting ideas and a bit of general kitchen lighting advice to help you map out your lighting plan and get the look you’re after.Read More
Aria 10" Opal Globe Pendant, Satin Brass$119.00Shop Now
Powell LED 6-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Chrome$399.00 $199.97Shop Now
Open Box Powell LED 14" Chrome Globe Pendant$199.00 $99.98Shop Now
Powell LED 14" Chrome Globe Pendant$199.00 $129.99Shop Now
3 Powell LED 10" Globe Pendants and 3-Light Rectangle Canopy, Aged Brass$549.00Shop Now
Open Box Powell LED 7" Bronze Globe Pendant$119.00 $79.98Shop Now
3 Powell LED 7" Globe Pendants and 3-Light Round Canopy, Aged Brass$449.00Shop Now
Celeste Table Lamp with Clear Globe, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Powell LED Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$129.00Shop Now
Castell 3 Globe Vanity, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.