- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Powell collection is our take on the classic, mid-century sphere silhouette, reimagined in a rich aged brass finish. This semi-flush fixture features three hooded, white globes capped with aged brass hoods, and suspended from a round canopy. Balancing beauty with utility, the Powell uses high-lumen, dimmable LED bulbs that cast a warm white glow and create an inviting atmosphere. With the addition of the extension rods, the semi-flush conveniently converts to a chandelier, allowing for a wider range of placement possibilities. Makes a statement in a bedroom, foyer, or home office.
Compatible with the following parts:
- Semi-flush ceiling light features three suspended white glass orbs tucked into spun-metal, aged brass hoods
- Illuminated by three energy-efficient, dimmable G9 LED bulbs (included)
- Easily converts to a chandelier with additional downrods
- Please note, each of our aged brass products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x .75" H
- ETL, Dry Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Dimmable Fixture
- Aged Brass, White Opal Glass
- Glass Dimensions
- 5.5" Dia
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
love this light, we have it over kitchen table, brass is gorgeous. product info states that the g9 LED bulbs included were dimmable, however they absolutely were not. Constant flickering in all three bulbs with a standard dimmable LED switch. Replacing bulbs with new g9 that were dimmable from amazon solved the issue.
- Is this damp rated so can be installed in a bathroom?
- How to change the light bulb in the globe?Please refer to the product manual for details instructions on how to change the bulb. This fixture comes with G9 LED bulbs - replacements can be purchased here: G9 High Lumen LED.
- Would you recommend this be installed in a dining area? Will this be bright enough?
- What is the difference between semi-flush and flush mounted ? which is better?
- I like the design. But what does it mean when you say semi-flush?
- I have had this fixture for about two- three months and one of the lights are already out. How do I change the bulb and what bulb should I use?We always recommend two people to remove the globes. To remove it you must unscrew the decorative nut above the metal shade. The globe should then become loose make sure someone else is holding the globe. Please follow this link. You are basically following the steps in reverse from steps 9-7. You can replace them with G9 LED 5W Bulbs.
- Is it possible for you to make the downrods shorter to possibly get the orbs closer to the ceiling?
- How do I know if it's going to be bright enough for my bedroom? I don't understand lumens.For a quick reference check out this handy article on Watts vs Lumens. The Chandelier is bright enough for most bedrooms or medium-sized dining and living rooms. If you decide that you want it to be even brighter - you can swap out the G9 Bulbs for something brighter with a maximum of 40 watts.
- I'm nervous about the LED bulbs being too harsh - can you say what kind of light this emits?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Powell Collection
Our Powell Collection is a nod to classic mid-century design, reimagined for the modern home.Read More
As Seen In
The Globe Pendant Light, A Mid-Century Favorite Then and Now
While the globe pendant light has made a triumphant return, appearing in design magazines and well-decorated contemporary homes as of late, this mid-century fixture never fell out of favor. Since its inception, the globe light fixture has remained a cult favorite among mid-century enthusiasts from California to New York.Read More
Powell LED 7" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$129.00 $116.10Shop Now
Powell LED 10" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$199.00Shop Now
Powell LED 14" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$269.00Shop Now
Farrah Jute Flush Mount, Natural and Aged Brass$129.00Shop Now
Farrah Slim Jute Flush Mount, Natural and Aged Brass$149.00Shop Now
Castell Curved Arm LED Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$139.00Shop Now
Powell LED 3-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Aged Brass$249.00Shop Now
Powell LED 6-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Aged Brass$399.00Shop Now
Powell LED Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$129.00 $116.10Shop Now
Powell LED 6-Light Semi-Flush with White Globes, Aged Brass$399.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.