- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Powell Pendant Light is a contemporary spin on a mid-century classic. Features a frosted, glass globe capped with a spun-metal hood that is suspended by an adjustable down rod and circular canopy - all in a warm, aged brass finish. Ideal in hallways with tall ceilings, above a small table, or paired up over a kitchen island.
Compatible with the following parts:
12" Aged Brass Down Rod (12mm Dia).
- Features a frosted white glass orb tucked into a spun-metal, aged brass hood
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Illuminated by one energy-efficient, dimmable G9 LED bulb (included)
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color.
- California Title 24 certified - providing maximum efficiency and performance
- Bulbs Included
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x .75" H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass, White Opal Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 16" MIN to 70" MAX
- Glass Dimensions
- 7" Dia
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 1 x G9 6W LED Bulb (Included), 40W Max Wattage, 120V
- Light Output
- 600 Lumens per Bulb
- Steel, Glass
- Number of Rods Included
- 1 x 6", 3 x 12", 1 x 18"
- Product Dimensions
- 7"Dia x 7"H Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
The scale of this light is perfect for my water closet. The finish of the brass is lovely.
The light filtering through the frosted globe is great. Looks like the image online. no surprises.+ Keep reading
Easy install, but I really thought it would be brighter. It's an easy fix. You can get a brighter bulb at the hardware store and you're in business. I picked up an 800 Lumen bulb and a 1000 lumen bulb, ended up going with the 800. I'd recommend swapping the bulbs, but I can't complain the quality of the fixture was much better than I would have expected for this price.
Really high quality product. The finish is great, its well-engineered for easy installation, and it looks fantastic. The only downside so far: I was a little disappointed by the brightness of the bulb that comes with this light. It's definitely dimmer than I expected, but not worth sending it back because I like everything else about it.
I was nervous to buy these lights given they had no reviews and were quite affordable compared to other similar options, but I'm so glad I did. They look awesome over our island. I love that they were fully adjustable so we could get just the right height, and the smaller size of the globe worked for our purposes. These were much better than the way more expensive but similar looking lights we'd bought from Rejuvenation and had to return.
Installed 2 of these about a month ago, and they are amazing. The perfect combination of modern and mid century. Love that they are dimmable, perfect for a relaxing soak in the bath, or at night when we have guests visiting. Arrived well packaged and quickly.
- Lot of G9 bulbs that are 6W say they’re 60W equivalent but the product here specifies 40 W max. What is the specification that I should be looking for when buying replacement? The lights that came with are not too bright and my tiny kitchen island looks dim. Thanks.Thanks for your questions! First of all, our newest version of the G9 bulb is a brighter bulb, at 600 lumens, and can be purchased here. It only uses 6W, so it is well below the 40W maximum for the fixture. There are halogen G9 bulbs on the market (as opposed to LED) so if you were to purchase a halogen bulb, it would need to be max 40W. Hope that helps!
- How can I obtain a replacement glass dome? Ours cracked, but the rest of the light works fine.
- Can this light fixture be attached to a low/high voltage track in the ceiling with a H adapter?Technically yes it can- but it would void the warranty because it would be an adaption outside of the design of the product. That said- it's possible to do. The track adapter must be line voltage 120v AC. The biggest possible concern would be around the way connects the pendant to the track adapter. The pendant is hung off of rods going into a slope adapter and then canopy. To convert for H Adapter the easiest way would be to add a small loop to the end of the last rod. Then this can be used with an adapter with a hook. From there it should be easy to wire and connect.
- The frosted globe will not come off. I'm worried the contractor glued it. How do I separate so can change a flickering bulb?For this one, it is best to have two people completing this task (to avoid dropping the globe). Start by loosening the decorative nut and moving it out of the way. Then, place your palms around either side of the glass with your fingertips on the metal hood. Using your fingers press the hood up so it separates from the glass. The glass is meant to fit snugly so you'll need to use some pressure. You'll want the other person to hold the glass so it doesn't drop as you move the hood up the arm of the fixture. Temperature or humidity can cause suction to form between the glass and the hood. You can stop the suction by gently slipping a thin piece of plastic like a credit card between the glass and the metal hood.
- I had 3 of these pendants installed in my home a couple months ago during my remodel. One of the lights flickers and will go out. It will also stay on for a couple seconds after the switch is off. I took the bulb out and put it back in but the problem persists. Is this a light bulb issue or an issue with the light? The other two are working fine.
- Is this Powell pendant light dimmable?
- Interested in buying two of the Powell LED 7" Chrome Pendants for a kitchen island. How bright is the G9 LED bulb? Can the G9 be replaced with another G bulb that could give me more light?
- Is this bright enough to be the sole light source in a 6x6 powder room
- Can extra rods be ordered to accommodate a high ceiling? is there an extra long wire?Yes, if you need any extra rods to accommodate a high ceiling; you may search for the rods in our Replacement Parts section or contact our Customer Service Team at 1-866-490-9358.
- What is the weight of this fixture and can it be adapted to work in a track?
- I need about a 36 inch drop. Can the rods be put together to approximate this or is 18 in the maximum?This comes with three sizes of down rods (one 6" three 12" and one 18") that can be attached together to be completely customizable to fit your needs. If you need more, you can check out our Replacement Parts section to see if the rod you need is available, otherwise contact email@example.com.
- Can this be used over a bathroom vanity?
- Where would I get replacements for that special bulb for when it burns out? How do you change the bulbs?The pendant comes with a G9 LED bulb so you probably won't have to replace it for years. When you do need to replace the bulb, you can pick up a G9 LED at any hardware store or buy one one our website. To change the bulb review the manual and then just follow the glass installation steps backward. Please note: this is a two-person job.
- Hi there- could I use this pendant light in the UK? Many thanks
- Can the Powell Pendant be installed on a sloped ceiling?
- Can this light be used outside on a porch?
- Is the globe only 5" in diameter?
- Can you use incandescent bulbs or is this LED only?Thank you for asking! The Powell Pendant in Bronze comes with an E26 socket. The fixture is rated for up to 60w. That means you can choose an incandescent bulb if you like, but it should only go up to 60w. LED bulbs generally take much much less power and they last much longer. We always recommend them, but the choice is really up to you. Please let us know if you have any questions, the details can be different between even the different colors of the pendants!
- My living room has a low ceiling. Can this light be used without any of the rods as a flush-mount or semi flush mount with just the cord and no rods?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Powell 7" Replacement Glass$35.00Shop Now
Alton Wall Sconce with Clear Globe, Aged Brass$119.00 $49.99Shop Now
Open Box Powell LED 10" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$199.00 $99.96Shop Now
Landon Pendant, Satin Brass$49.00Shop Now
12" Aged Brass Down Rod (12mm Dia.)$10.00Shop Now
Open Box Prospect Curved Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$49.00 $24.96Shop Now
Open Box Prospect 3-Light Vanity, Aged Brass$99.00 $39.96Shop Now
Castell Curved Arm LED Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$139.00Shop Now
Powell LED Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$129.00Shop Now
Powell LED 6-Light Semi-Flush with White Globes, Aged Brass$399.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.