- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Powell Chandelier is our take on the classic, mid-century sphere silhouette, reimagined in a lustrous, contemporary aged brass finish. Features three hooded, white globes suspended from a singular down rod and round canopy. With the removal of the rod, the chandelier conveniently converts to a flush mount, allowing for a wider range of placement possibilities.
Compatible with the following parts:
- Chandelier features three suspended white glass orbs tucked into spun-metal, aged brass hoods
- Illuminated by three energy-efficient, dimmable G9 LED bulbs (included)
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Easily converts to a semi-flush fixture - shop here
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color.
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x .75" H
- ETL, Dry Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass, Frosted Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 1.5 ft. minimum to 5.5 ft. maximum
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 3 x G9 LED Bulbs Included, 40W Max Per Socket, 120V
- Light Output
- 1050 Total Lumens
- Light Source + Lifetime
- LED - CRI90, 25,000 Hours
- 1050 total lumens with included bulbs
- Number of Rods Included
- 1 x 3", 1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18"
- Product Dimensions
- 13.5" Dia x 16.5" H Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- I have a retro, mid-century modern couch in a dark brown but more unremarkable ikea/home depot furniture and shelves. Would chrome be overpowering if there are no other chrome touches in the room?The Powell LED 3-Light Chandelier comes in either Aged Brass or Chrome, so you have some options. This light is a showstopper in either finish, so go with the one that excites you. You can always add touches of chrome or silver in the form of nicknacks on those home depot shelves if you want to tie them in, or slowly replace the Ikea items with more retro looks as you have the time.
- How do I know if it's going to be bright enough for my bedroom? I don't understand lumens.For a quick reference, check out this handy article on Watts vs Lumens. The Powell 3-light Chandelier is bright enough for most bedrooms or medium-sized dining and living rooms. If you decide that you want it to be even brighter - you can swap out the G9 Bulbs for bulbs bright as you can imagine.
- I’m nervous about the LED bulbs being too harsh - can you say what kind of light this emits?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
Customer Design Inspiration
Get inspired and shop the newest lighting and decor. We curated the best collections of products to make it easy for you.Read More
As Seen In
The Powell Collection
Our Powell Collection is a nod to classic mid-century design, reimagined for the modern home.Read More
As Seen In
How Lighting Affects Your Mood and Productivity
The more we research the effects of lighting, the more we are discovering that lighting has a deep impact on our lives. Studies are suggesting that lighting effects numerous biological, mental, and emotional factors, and it even directly contributes to our mood and productivity.Read More
As Seen In
Dining Room Lighting Ideas: From Everyday to Entertaining
Turning Your Dining Room Lighting Ideas into Reality The dining room is the heart of the family, the place we come together to share everything from grand parties to the daily moments that define our lives. Home work and holidays, checkers and celebrations, the dining room table is the center meeting place for family life. In this 101 we share some ideas and tips on how to get the perfect glow for all activities and occasions.Read More
Powell LED 10" Chrome Globe Pendant$159.00 $143.10Shop Now
Powell LED 14" Chrome Globe Pendant$199.00 $179.10Shop Now
3-Light Rectangle Canopy with Alton Pendants, Schoolhouse Glass and Rod Sets, Aged Brass$459.00 $413.10Shop Now
Powell LED 7" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$119.00Shop Now
3-Light Rectangle Canopy with Alton Pendants and Schoolhouse Glass, Aged Brass$399.00 $359.10Shop Now
Kingston Mini 4-Light Chandelier, Aged Brass$259.00 $159Shop Now
Powell 6-Light Semi-Flush with White Globes, Aged Brass$399.00Shop Now
Powell LED 3-Light Semi-Flush with White Globes, Aged Brass$249.00Shop Now
Kingston 6-Light Rectangle Chandelier, Aged Brass$349.00 $199Shop Now
Powell LED Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.