- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Powell Chandelier is our take on the classic, mid-century sphere silhouette, reimagined in a lustrous, contemporary aged brass finish. Features three hooded, white globe lights suspended from a singular down rod and round ceiling canopy. With the removal of the rod, the chandelier conveniently converts to a flush mount, allowing for a wider range of placement possibilities.
Compatible with the following parts:
- Chandelier features three suspended white glass orbs tucked into spun-metal, aged brass hoods
- Illuminated by three energy-efficient, dimmable G9 LED bulbs (included)
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (1 x 3", 1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Easily converts to a semi-flush ceiling light fixture - shop here
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color.
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x .75" H
- ETL, Dry Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass, Frosted Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 1.75 Ft. Minimum to 5.5 Ft. Maximum
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 3 x G9 LED 5W Bulbs (Included), 40W Max Wattage per Socket, 120V
- Light Output
- 1050 Total Lumens
- Light Source + Lifetime
- LED - CRI90, 25,000 Hours
- 1050 total lumens with included bulbs
- Number of Rods Included
- 1 x 3", 1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18"
- Product Dimensions
- 13.5" Dia x 16.5" H Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- I have had this fixture for about two- three months and one of the lights are already out. How do I change the bulb and what bulb should I use?We always recommend two people to remove the globes. To remove it you must unscrew the decorative nut above the metal shade. The globe should then become loose make sure someone else is holding the globe. Please follow this link. You are basically following the steps in reverse from steps 9-7. You can replace them with G9 LED 5W Bulbs.
- How do I know if it's going to be bright enough for my bedroom? I don't understand lumens.For a quick reference check out this handy article on Watts vs Lumens. The Chandelier is bright enough for most bedrooms or medium-sized dining and living rooms. If you decide that you want it to be even brighter - you can swap out the G9 Bulbs for something brighter with a maximum of 40 watts.
- I'm nervous about the LED bulbs being too harsh - can you say what kind of light this emits?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Powell Collection
Our Powell Collection is a nod to classic mid-century design, reimagined for the modern home.Read More
As Seen In
Trend Finish: Aged Brass
Some finishes, like fashion trends, come and go, but aged brass seems to be sticking around.Read More
As Seen In
How Lighting Affects Your Mood and Productivity
The more we research the effects of lighting, the more we are discovering that lighting has a deep impact on our lives. Studies are suggesting that lighting effects numerous biological, mental, and emotional factors, and it even directly contributes to our mood and productivity.Read More
As Seen In
Dining Room Lighting Ideas: From Everyday to Entertaining
Turning Your Dining Room Lighting Ideas into Reality The dining room is the heart of the family, the place we come together to share everything from grand parties to the daily moments that define our lives. Home work and holidays, checkers and celebrations, the dining room table is the center meeting place for family life. In this 101 we share some ideas and tips on how to get the perfect glow for all activities and occasions.Read More
Powell LED 6-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Aged Brass$399.00Shop Now
Open Box Castell 3 Globe Vanity, Aged Brass$199.00 $129.96Shop Now
Castell 3 Globe Vanity, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Celeste Table Lamp with Clear Globe, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Castell 3 Globe Pendant, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Castell 12" Globe Pendant, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Powell 6-Light Semi-Flush with White Globes, Aged Brass$399.00Shop Now
Powell LED 7" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$129.00Shop Now
Powell LED 14" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$249.00Shop Now
Castell 2 Globe Floor Lamp, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.