- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Powell Pendant is a contemporary spin on a mid-century classic. Features a frosted, glass globe capped with a spun-metal hood that is suspended by an adjustable downrod and circular canopy - all in a modern, matte black finish. Ideal in hallways with tall ceilings, above a small table, or paired up over a kitchen island.
Compatible with our frosted glass replacement shade. Shop here.
View the entire Powell Collection here.
- Features a frosted white glass orb tucked into a spun-metal, matte black hood
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Illuminated by one energy-efficient, dimmable G9 LED bulb (included)
- California Title 24 certified - providing maximum efficiency and performance
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x 1"H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Matte Black
- Fixture Height Range
- 16" MIN to 70" MAX
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 40W, 120V, 1 G9 LED Bulb Included
- 350 lumens (with included bulb)
- Number of Rods Included
- 1 x 6", 3 x 12", 1 x 18"
- Product Dimensions
- 7" Dia Download Manual
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Really high quality product. The finish is great, its well-engineered for easy installation, and it looks fantastic. The only downside so far: I was a little disappointed by the brightness of the bulb that comes with this light. It's definitely dimmer than I expected, but not worth sending it back because I like everything else about it.
I was nervous to buy these lights given they had no reviews and were quite affordable compared to other similar options, but I'm so glad I did. They look awesome over our island. I love that they were fully adjustable so we could get just the right height, and the smaller size of the globe worked for our purposes. These were much better than the way more expensive but similar looking lights we'd bought from Rejuvenation and had to return.
Installed 2 of these about a month ago, and they are amazing. The perfect combination of modern and mid century. Love that they are dimmable, perfect for a relaxing soak in the bath, or at night when we have guests visiting. Arrived well packaged and quickly.
- Interested in buying two of the Powell LED 7" Chrome Pendants for a kitchen island. How bright is the G9 LED bulb? Can the G9 be replaced with another G bulb that could give me more light?
- Is this bright enough to be the sole light source in a 6x6 powder room
- Can extra rods be ordered to accommodate a high ceiling? is there an extra long wire?
- What is the weight of this fixture and can it be adapted to work in a track?
- I need about a 36 inch drop. Can the rods be put together to approximate this, or is 18 in the maximum?
- Can this be used over a bathroom vanity?
- Where would I get replacements for that special bulb for when it burns out? How do you change the bulbs?The Powell Pendant light comes with an G9 LED bulb, so you probably won't have to replace it for years and years. When it comes time to replace the bulb, you can pick up a G9 LED at any hardware store or buy one right here. To change the bulb, review the manual (find a copy on the Product Specifications tab on this page) and then just follow the glass installation steps backwards. Please note- this is a two-person job.
- Hi there- could I use this pendant light in the UK? Many thanks
- Can the Powell Pendant be installed on a sloped ceiling?
- Can this light be used outside on a porch?
- Is the globe only 5" in diameter?
- Can you use incandescent bulbs or is this LED only?Thank you for asking! The Powell Pendant in Bronze comes with an E26 socket. The fixture is rated for up to 60w. That means you can choose an incandescent bulb if you like, but it should only go up to 60w. LED bulbs generally take much much less power and they last much longer. We always recommend them, but the choice is really up to you. Please let us know if you have any questions, the details can be different between even the different colors of the pendants!
- My living room has a low ceiling. Can this light be used without any of the rods as a flush-mount or semi flush mount with just the cord and no rods?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
The Powell Collection
Our Powell Collection is a nod to classic mid-century design, reimagined for the modern home.Read More
Bergen Oval Pendant, Matte Black$69.00Shop Now
Bergen Globe Pendant, Matte Black$139.00Shop Now
Prospect Swing Arm Wall Sconce, Matte Black$89.00Shop Now
18-Light Matte Black Sputnik Chandelier$279.00 $199Shop Now
Powell LED Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Chrome$119.00Shop Now
12-Light Matte Black Sputnik Flush Mount$149.00 $129Shop Now
Powell LED 7" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$119.00Shop Now
Powell LED 10" Chrome Globe Pendant$159.00Shop Now
Carlton Frosted LED G40 Bulb (E26), Single$16.00Shop Now
Myrtle LED G40 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26), Single$16.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.