- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Aria 10" Clear Glass Globe Pendant Light is a beautiful, modern interpretation of the classic pendant ceiling light. Features a crystal clear glass globe shade encasing the seamless metal socket, and suspended by adjustable down rods hung from a circular canopy- all in a matte black finish. This updated fixture pairs superior materials with exceptional style, for a look that is both timeless and chic. Ideal in hallways with standard or tall ceilings, above a small table, or paired up over a kitchen island. The Aria 10" Pendant in matte black is also damp-rated and can be used in covered outdoor settings, like a front porch or veranda.
Compatible with supplemental 12" Pendant Rod in matte black. With six additional rods, this fixture can reach its maximum height of 132".
- Features a striking, 10" clear globe shade surrounding a smooth metal socket and set with matching down rods
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Pair the pendant with a stunning, turn-of-the-century inspired LED bulb to complete the look (sold separately)
- This fixture is damp-located with an enduring matte black finish, making it ideal for bathrooms or covered porches covered porches
- Additional 12" down rods can be purchased here
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x .75" H
- UL, Damp Located
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Matte Black, Clear Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 12" MIN to 60" MAX
- Glass Dimensions
- 10"Dia x 9.25"H
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor or Covered Outdoor Use
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 1 x 60W Max, 120V, E26 Bulb (Not Included)
- Number of Rods Included
- One 6" Rod, Two 12" Rods, One 18" Rod
- Wire Length
- 10 feet Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
- Can 2-3 of these be used in a bathroom over a vanity? It looks like they are not damp location rated.Correct, the Satin Brass and Opal finish on this pendant is not damp-located. The Matte Black finish is damp-rated though! We would only recommend the matte black for a bathroom. You can find more aged brass bathroom fixtures here.
- Is it etl or ul listed?
- Can this fixture/LED bulbs shown be used with a dimmer?Thanks for your question - Yes, the Aria 10" fixture is dimmable, and the shown LED bulb options on this page are also dimmable. They can be used together with a properly installed dimmer. To learn more about dimmers, please check out this article: Choosing The Right Dimmer
- Is this compatible with a slanted ceiling?
- I see you recommend led bulbs for this fixture. However, will an incandescent bulb work?
- Hi - can you confirm if the opal glass globe is a polished glass or is matte? Thank you!
- How high should the bottom of the glass be from the island surface?
- I will need a Day time light bulb
- https://www.lights.com/returnsAny chance the Aria 10" comes in a 12" size? what is your return policy and who pays the return shipping?Unfortunately, this light only comes in 10" but you can check out the Castel Collection for 12'' lights. Also please click here for the return policy.
- I need 3 clear glass globe replacement for the Aria 10 in pendant light. They were lost before installed.If it is still under warranty please contact us at 1-866-490-9358 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. You can also review our warranty policy by clicking here.
- Is this pendant okay for a bathroom with shower/tub?
- Is this compatible with slope ceiling?
- Dimmable?Yes, it is hard-wired and you can connect it to a dimmer. You can click here to choose the right dimmer for the product.
- What is the max wattage this pendant light can hold?The max wattage for this fixture is 60W, but that doesn't mean you have to have a dim bulb. We strongly recommend using a high-quality LED bulb. They can produce much more lights (measured in lumens) while using a fraction of the energy (measured in watts). For example, an LED bulb could use just 15 watts of power but be brighter than a traditional 100W incandescent bulb.
- How many should I put over my island? It's 60" long.
- Where do you get the glass globe as it broke
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
You’re into Mad Men, wood paneling, the space race, Gary Cooper, and Frank Lloyd Wright, and why wouldn’t you be? Mid Century Modern (MCM for short) is fresh but familiar; it’s clean, functional, and focuses on textures. Retro-inspired lighting can bring a sense of fun and energy to a room that might be otherwise a little stale. If you’re envisioning an all-in MadMen living room or adding a vintage touch to your eclectic kitchen, MCM-inspired fixtures in a variety of tones, textures, shapes, and finishes are going to get your room where you want it to be. Mid Century Modern inspired looks are everywhere; all that’s left is figuring out how you want to apply them.Read More
As Seen In
The Aria Collection
Shop Aria Collection glass pendant lights with clear/opal globes in chic finishes. Perfect for indoor/outdoor spaces, strike balance between simplicity & style.Read More
Open Box Eva 9" Clear Diamond Pendant, Matte Black$99.00 $79.96Shop Now
Castell 2 Globe Pendant, Matte Black$199.00Shop Now
Eva 9" Clear Diamond Pendant, Matte Black$99.00 $89.10Shop Now
Landon Pendant, Matte Black$49.00Shop Now
Open Box Aria 8" Clear Globe Pendant, Matte Black$99.00 $79.96Shop Now
Windsor Heights Cylinder Glass Pendant$129.00 $116.10Shop Now
Greenwood Pendant with Clear Glass$129.00 $116.10Shop Now
Bergen Oval Pendant, Matte Black$99.00 $89.10Shop Now
Open Box Anover Large Lantern Pendant, Polished Nickel$399.00 $319.96Shop Now
Open Box Anover Medium Lantern Pendant, Polished Nickel$349.00 $269.96Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.