- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Our Windsor Pendant Light features a pared-down silhouette consisting of a simple cast iron frame and prominent, hand-blown glass shade, reminiscent of turn of the century industrial fixtures. In its ideal position suspended above a small dining table or doubled up over a kitchen island.
- Features our thoughtfully pared down, industrial silhouette with a blown glass shade and prominently displayed Edison bulb
- Dimmable, allowing you to adjust the light for your desired ambiance
- Suspended by our signature vintage-style, braided cloth cord
- Shown with the Cobble Hill Bulb from our vintage-inspired Brooklyn Bulb collection (sold separately)
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x 1" H
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Fabric Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Black hardware with clear glass shade
- Fixture Height Range
- 16" MIN to 132" MAX
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
I bought these pendants to go with a transitional traditional modern farmhouse feel and these did the trick. It goes with everything! I ended up putting a 11 in tube light bulb in them to increase the modern look and feel. Great transitional piece to go with any decor. Elevated the room to perfection!
- What is the total weight of this pendant?
- Hello- How do you remove the glass globe for cleaning? I see the threaded washer near where the bulb attaches, but I don't know if a hand could reach into the opening to attach/detach.) Thank you--
- What bulbs work best with this Pendant? Can I use LEDs?LEDs are a great choice for this fixture- they're much more efficent than incandescent bulbs. I like the Cobble Hill LED, but any of the bulbs shown on this page will fit.
- Can this lamp and the other similar lamps be retro-fit as a swag to plug into the wall outlet?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Greenwood Pendant with Mirrored Smoke Glass$84.00Shop Now
Closeout Polished Chrome Tillary Single Socket Pendant with Vintage Bulb, Grey$49.00 $19.99Shop Now
Greenwood Pendant with Clear Glass$79.00Shop Now
Closeout Minna Pendant with Ripple Raindrop Glass$109.00 $39.99Shop Now
Bergen Globe Pendant, Matte Black$139.00Shop Now
Regent Pendant with Clear Pill Shade, Chrome$499.00 $149.99Shop Now
Castell 12" Globe Pendant, Matte Black$159.00Shop Now
Anover Medium Lantern Pendant, Matte Black$349.00Shop Now
Red Hook LED G40 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26)$20.00Shop Now
Dekalb LED T14 White Vintage Bulb (E26)$15.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.