- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Aria 10" Clear Globe Pendant Light is a beautiful, modern interpretation of the classic pendant ceiling light. Features a crystal clear glass globe shade encasing the seamless metal socket, and suspended by adjustable down rods hung from a circular canopy- all in a warm, satin brass finish. This updated fixture pairs superior materials with exceptional style, for a look that is both timeless and chic. Ideal in hallways with standard or tall ceilings, above a small table, or paired up over a kitchen island.
Compatible with supplemental 12" Pendant Rod in satin brass. With six additional rods, this fixture can reach its maximum height of 132".
- Features a striking, crystal clear globe surrounding a gleaming, smooth socket and set with matching down rods
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Pair the pendant with a stunning, turn of the century inspired LED bulb to complete the look
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x .75" H
- UL Dry Located
- Dimmable Fixture
- Satin Brass, Clear Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 12" MIN to 60" MAX
- Glass Dimensions
- 10"Dia x 9.25"H
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
- Is this pendant energy star certified?The Aria pendants are not Energy Star Certified, but when paired with a high-quality dimmable LED lightbulb and a dimmer switch, this pendant saves a lot of energy. The Aria does not come with a lightbulb included, so you can choose the best energy-efficient lightbulb for your home or business. Aria is Satin Brass is UL-rated for dry, indoor locations. Hope this information helps!
- Is the frosted globe open at the bottom or closed?
- How is glass removed?There are instructions in the product manual, which you can download from the specifications area. To remove the glass shade, you need to loosen the socket ring, which would be near the top of the socket (where the lightbulb is). Once that is loosened and removed, the glass shade should come off. Hope that helps!
- Can 2-3 of these be used in a bathroom over a vanity? It looks like they are not damp location rated.Correct, the Satin Brass and Opal finish on this pendant is not damp-located. The Matte Black finish is damp-rated though! We would only recommend the matte black for a bathroom. You can find more aged brass bathroom fixtures here.
- Is it etl or ul listed?
- Can this fixture/LED bulbs shown be used with a dimmer?Thanks for your question - Yes, the Aria 10" fixture is dimmable, and the shown LED bulb options on this page are also dimmable. They can be used together with a properly installed dimmer. To learn more about dimmers, please check out this article: Choosing The Right Dimmer
- Is this compatible with a slanted ceiling?
- I see you recommend led bulbs for this fixture. However, will an incandescent bulb work?
- Hi - can you confirm if the opal glass globe is a polished glass or is matte? Thank you!
- How high should the bottom of the glass be from the island surface?
- I will need a Day time light bulb
- https://www.lights.com/returnsAny chance the Aria 10" comes in a 12" size? what is your return policy and who pays the return shipping?
- I need 3 clear glass globe replacement for the Aria 10 in pendant light. They were lost before installed.If it is still under warranty please contact us at 1-866-490-9358 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. You can also review our warranty policy by clicking here.
- Is this pendant okay for a bathroom with shower/tub?
- Is this compatible with slope ceiling?
- Dimmable?Yes, it is hard-wired and you can connect it to a dimmer. You can click here to choose the right dimmer for the product.
- What is the max wattage this pendant light can hold?The max wattage for this fixture is 60W, but that doesn't mean you have to have a dim bulb. We strongly recommend using a high-quality LED bulb. They can produce much more lights (measured in lumens) while using a fraction of the energy (measured in watts). For example, an LED bulb could use just 15 watts of power but be brighter than a traditional 100W incandescent bulb.
- How many should I put over my island? It's 60" long.
- Where do you get the glass globe as it broke
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Aria Collection
Shop Aria Collection glass pendant lights with clear/opal globes in chic finishes. Perfect for indoor/outdoor spaces, strike balance between simplicity & style.Read More
As Seen In
Dining Room Lighting Ideas: From Everyday to Entertaining
Turning Your Dining Room Lighting Ideas into Reality The dining room is the heart of the family, the place we come together to share everything from grand parties to the daily moments that define our lives. Home work and holidays, checkers and celebrations, the dining room table is the center meeting place for family life. In this 101 we share some ideas and tips on how to get the perfect glow for all activities and occasions.Read More
As Seen In
Choosing Kitchen Lighting for Your Home
The kitchen island is one of the most versatile spaces in the home. It can be used for a whole variety of activities – cooking prep, homework, morning coffee with the paper. In order to make sure that your kitchen island works for you, install lighting that simultaneously accommodates diverse tasks and provides the hub of your home with a bit of style. This isn’t as daunting as it seems! Below we share seven kitchen island lighting ideas and a bit of general kitchen lighting advice to help you map out your lighting plan and get the look you’re after.Read More
Anover Medium Lantern Pendant, Satin Brass$349.00 $314.10Shop Now
Aria 10" Clear Globe Replacement Glass$49.00Shop Now
Aria, Eva, Liv Pendants, 12" Rod, Satin Brass$9.00Shop Now
Emma LED Pendant Light, Brass$179.00Shop Now
Castell 3 Globe LED Pendant, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Castell 2 Globe LED Pendant, Matte Black and Aged Brass$199.00 $179.10Shop Now
Castell 12" Globe LED Pendant, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Liv 11" Clear Capsule Pendant, Matte Black$119.00 $107.10Shop Now
Powell LED 14" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$269.00Shop Now
Aria 10" Opal Globe Pendant, Satin Brass$129.00 $116.10Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.