- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Ophelia Solar Candle set features an assortment of three flameless pillars that utilize an interior solar panel to illuminate a single warm, white LED light. Once turned on, the sun recharges the batteries throughout the day, and turning the light on automatically at dusk, offering you a warm glow well into the evening.
- An assortment of 3 flameless candles, 3" in diameter, powered by an interior rechargeable solar panel
- On the color temperature scale, this item reads at 2700K - It is a soft, warm white, perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Emits light by utilizing power-saving, long-lasting LED technology
- Clean solar energy and LED bulbs means little to no maintenance required
- Constructed from durable resin; suited to withstand the elements
- Includes 1 AA 1.2V / 300MAH NI-MH rechargeable battery per candle
- Batteries Included
- Battery Type
- AA (1.2v) / 300MAH NI-MH
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow
- Charge Time
- 8 Hours
- White, Plastic, Smooth
- LED Temperature
- Warm White, 2700K
- Number Of Batteries Per Item
- Power Source
- Product Dimensions
- 4" Dia x 4" H
- 4" Dia x 6" H
- 4" Dia x 8" H
- Switch Options
- On/Off Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
- will these turn on automatically at dusk or do they need to be switched on with each use?
- Are these water/rain proof?The candles are weather resistant. This means they're safe in most rainy conditions but shouldn't be submerged or left in standing water. Also, note that since they're solar-powered they may not stay lit as long after a cloudy/rainy day. They need 8 hours of direct sun to charge completely.
- Do these flicker like a real candle? Or do they just stay constant?
- Can I use them inside?
- Where is the solar panel?
- How do I change the battery? How often do I need to change the battery?
- Is there a timer?
- Do they work inside? If I put them by a window?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Meri Glass Lantern with Solar Candle$49.00 $34.99Shop Now
Idlewild 3" Multipack, Set of 6$45.00Shop Now
Mariposa Metal Lantern with Flameless Candle, Medium$40.00Shop Now
Gale 20 LED Outdoor Globe String Lights$49.00 $29.99Shop Now
Open Box Gale 20 LED Outdoor Globe String Lights$49.00 $24.96Shop Now
Idlewild Outdoor 3"x7" Candles, Set of 2$21.00 $13.99Shop Now
Mariposa Metal Lantern with Flameless Candle, Large$55.00 $49.50Shop Now
Open Box Mariposa Metal Lantern with Flameless Candle, Medium$40.00 $24.96Shop Now
Idlewild Outdoor 3"x6" Candles, Set of 2$19.00 $14.99Shop Now
Idlewild Outdoor 3"x3" Candles, Set of 2$17.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.