- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This set features two matching 7" tall outdoor battery-operated candles. Made with durable resin, the weather-resistant candles are designed to bring added highlights your yard or patio, no wiring or installation required. Use the included remote control to set the timer to 4 or 8 hours, or change from flicker to steady light. Use these charming candles to cheer up dark planters, for outdoor dining spaces, or set on front stairs for a little extra visibility.
*Please note that the remote control is not weather-proof and should not be left outside.
- Features two matching 7" tall outdoor resin candles in ivory
- Includes our 6-function remote allowing for a preference-tailored experience with 4-8 hr and daily repeat timer as well as a choice of flicker/static light
- 2 AA alkaline batteries included with each candle
- Candles emit a soft, warm white light. On the color temperature scale, this item reads at 2700K
- Candles constructed from durable resin; suited to withstand the elements
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- What makes them ok for outside? Are they waterproof?
- How do I set the timer?The Idlewild Outdoor 3"x4.5" Candles, Set of 2 come with a remote that has the timer setting on it. The remotes work in one of two ways.Turn the candles ON from the bottom, so the candles are lit. Using the remote, turn the candles OFF. Then press the 4 hour or 8 hour to activate the timer. The candles will turn on when you press the timer button and will automatically start the cycle. Turn the candles ON from the from the bottom. Using the remote control, press either the 4 or 8 hour timer button. Each candle will blink to show that they have received the signal. This starts the cycle.
- Are these ok to be out in the winter?
- Can I use the remote from inside the house? like through the front picture window?
- Can the remote get wet?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Gloria Warm White 50LED C7 Indoor/Outdoor Battery-Operated String Lights$25.00 $16.99Shop Now
Dionne Solar Powered Outdoor 3" Candles, Set of 3$38.00Shop Now
Ophelia Solar Flameless 4" Pillar Candles, Set of 3$38.00Shop Now
Holly Multi-Color 50LED C7 Indoor/Outdoor String Lights - 3xC Battery Box$25.00 $16.99Shop Now
Wythe Black Glass Lantern with Flameless Candle, Set of 2$65.00Shop Now
Meri Glass Lantern with Solar Candle$38.00Shop Now
Tall Glass Paneled 11" Black Metal Flameless Lantern with Timer, Set of 2$44.00Shop Now
Open Box Sulis Copper Solar Path Lights, Set of 4$89.00 $39.99Shop Now
Montauk Black Mini Teardrop Glass Lanterns, Set of 2$39.00Shop Now
Iced 4x4" Solar Brick Light, Cool Blue$28.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.