- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Inspired by antique oil lanterns, with a minimal frame and shapely hurricane, the Meri Lantern blends contemporary and traditional elements for a versatile outdoor accent. The lantern is well-suited for the outdoors; it features drainage holes at its bottom and the white, resin candle is powered by the sun. Activate with the switch at the base, and with the sun's help, it will recharge throughout the day and automatically turn on at dusk providing a warm glow well into the evening. Perfect for home, weddings, churches, restaurants, and events.
- Lantern features a solar-powered flameless candle, glass hurricane, and a contemporary black iron frame
- 1 AA 1.2V 300mAh rechargeable battery included
- Suited to weather the elements - the iron frame is powder-coated and the base contains drainage holes
- Contains an on | off switch to conserve the battery when not in use
- On the color temperature scale, this item reads at 2200K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
I just LOVE this lantern for my outback patio. I thought no way this solar candle can work without the solar panels but it does. Looks beautiful next to my flower garden. I purchased 3 in total and just love the look. I'm think of buying another for my front porch. I wish I could add a photo to this review...
- Cannot get it chargedMake sure that the switch on the bottom of the candle is turned to “ON”. Maximum sunlight will give the internal battery the best charge and give you the best results. Position the solar lantern out in the open, where it is free from any cover or shade. The solar lanterns will not be very bright or long lasting, until the batteries are fully charged. Once charged, the solar candles will automatically turn on at dusk each day and remain illuminated for up to 6-8 hours, depending on the solar charge received that day. Hope that helps! If you are still having trouble, please contact Customer Service.
- Is there a lid on the glass lantern to keep rain from getting inside?
- Can you remove the candle from the lantern?
- How do you change the battery?On the bottom of the lantern, there is a small screw that holds the battery box closed. Once you've taken the screw out it's very straightforward. When installing a new battery, be sure to insert the battery with the correct polarity as indicated (+/-) and secure the battery compartment before use.
- Can I hang this from a hook outside?
- Can these be used with a regular battery so their not solar powered? Is the on/off switch on outside or bottom if the lantern?
- Does this item have a timer?
- Where is the solar panel on the candle?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
Hassle-Free Hearth: DIY Fireplace Without The Fire
The hearth is a cozy space to gather up the family and relax into the evening, a romantic focal point, a mood-setter that can elevate an entire space with a sense of tradition. The smoke, ashes, excessive heat, work, and hazards associated lighting a real fire do nothing to add to the charm of a lit hearth in a family room. Whether youâ€™ve decided that a real fire is just too much or your fireplace is really a faux fireplace, think outside of the (fire) box and set the room aglow.Read More
Open Box Ophelia Solar Flameless 4" Pillar Candles, Set of 3$48.00 $19.96Shop Now
Open Box Velo Metal Lantern with Solar LED Candle, Large$70.00 $39.96Shop Now
Open Box Idlewild Outdoor 3"x3" Candles, Set of 2$17.00 $9.96Shop Now
Open Box Perry Open Frame Lantern, Large$30.00 $19.96Shop Now
Ophelia Solar Flameless 4" Pillar Candles, Set of 3$48.00 $29.99Shop Now
Velo Metal Lantern with Solar LED Candle, Large$70.00Shop Now
Cara Nylon Lantern String Lights, White, Strand of 20$45.00Shop Now
Open Box Infinity Wick Outdoor Ivory Pillar Candles, 3"x6", Set of 4$45.00 $24.96Shop Now
Iced 6x6" Solar Brick Light, Cool White$39.00 $24.99Shop Now
Velo Metal Lantern with Solar LED Candle, Medium$60.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.