- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Its' elegant details combined with its' powerful output and slim silhouette make the Abbey an ideal fixture for illuminating your space with a bit of charm. Features a frosted glass diffuser encircled and enhanced by a metallic ring and finished in a warm, aged brass finish. It also offers the benefits of LED technology; with this fixture, never change a light bulb, and see its energy-efficiency reflected in your energy bill.
- Features a classic, slim-profiled flush mount fixture with a warm glow and timeless aged brass finish
- On the color temperature scale, this item reads at 3000K. It is a soft, yet bright white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Illuminates the dark spaces in your home with a light output of 1600 lumens
- Dimmable, allowing you to adjust the light for your desired ambience
- California Title 24 certified - providing maximum efficiency and performance
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color
- ETL, Damp Located
- Neutral (white)
- Color Temperature
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- How many bulbs?
- I live in Australia. And would like to have this shipped here. How many days to get here?We typically do not ship to other countries with the exception of Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. If you have a third-party forwarder in the U.S. we can ship to them. Please click here for our shipping policy. If you have any further questions you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can you please suggest what are the compatible dimmers?
- Is there another color available other than white?
- This just arrived. There is no manual for installation? Please send me one.Sorry for that, please click here for the manual.
- How does this mount to the ceiling? I'm looking to replace some unsightly circline lamps in our apartment. Thanks, CS
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Jules Glass Flush Mount, Satin Brass with Clear Glass$189.00Shop Now
Abbey 15" LED Flush Mount, Aged Brass$129.00Shop Now
Arden 5-Light Chandelier, Aged Brass$239.00 $79.99Shop Now
Powell 6-Light Semi-Flush with White Globes, Aged Brass$399.00Shop Now
Carlisle Vanity Wall Sconce - Brushed Brass with Opal Glass$69.00Shop Now
Atlas 11" LED Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$149.00Shop Now
Aria 10" Flush Mount, Matte Black with Opal Glass$99.00Shop Now
Bixby 32" 4-Light Fixed Track, Matte Black$129.00Shop Now
Williamsburg Mini LED T8 Clear Bulb (E12)$8.00Shop Now
Bergen Globe Pendant, Matte Black$169.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.