- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This minimalist sconce with clean lines and classic finishes is a consummate example of versatility through quality. The opal glass shade, made exclusively for our Atlas Collection, is striking against the sleek, hand-finished aged brass backplate. Simple elements combine into an elegant fixture that compliments rooms modern to traditional. No details are overlooked, with even the backside of the sconce is finished in aged brass to provide a flawless look in the reflection in a vanity mirror. Each sconce is lit by extremely bright, energy-efficient integrated LEDs to provide even, natural light along the entire length of the glass. The Atlas works beautifully as bathroom vanity lighting, book-ending a mirror or alone as single sconce bathroom lighting. Not just for the vanity, a pair of the stylish Atlas sconces elevate a foyer or entryway, or look smart flanking a bedroom headboard as reading lights. Install a dimmer and enjoy a truly customizable lighting experience.
- Each sconce features our beautiful, proprietary opal glass shade. This special glass prevents glare or harsh light, while enhancing the clarity and brightness.
- Powered by bright, energy-efficient LEDs consuming just 12 watts of energy - equivalent to one 100W incandescent bulb
- Smooth dimmability - stable, non-flickering “true to life” LEDs - provides accurate reflection of skin tone and color (90+ CRI)
- Significant amount of true white light - emulating natural daylight, allowing the item to be the primary light source in the space (3000K)
- California Title 24 certified - providing maximum efficiency and performance
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color
- Backplate Dimensions
- 5" L x 5" W x .5" D
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass, Opal Glass
- Glass Dimensions
- 2.5" Dia x 10" H
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- What kind of bulbs does it use? Where can I get replacements?The Atlas 11" LED Wall Sconce uses an integrated LED board instead of bulbs. It's possible to change out the LED board, but you probably won't ever have to. You can expect it to work for 50,000 hours (that's a couple decades with regular use). If you do run into problems with your vanity, give us a call and we'll be able to talk about options
- I'm looking for Gold Vanity Lighting. Is the aged brass finish more a gold or more of a brown?The Atlas 11" Wall Sconce in the aged brass are all individually hand-finished, so there is some variation between each light- the process is part of the artistry of the product and creates a much richer finish than just plain gold or brown. As always, it comes down to the eye of the beholder, but I'd say it's closer to a rich, layered gold than anything brown.
- How hard is it to put together? Do I need tools?The Atlas 11" LED Wall Sconce comes mostly assembled, so you won't need any tools for that. To install the fixture, you'll need to follow the simple instructions included in the manual that comes with the fixture. For installation, you will need some basic supplies like a phillips head screwdriver, wire cutters, and some miscellaneous other things. You can take a look at the instructions by clicking on the "Product Specifications" tab and opening up the manual.
- What happens when the light burns out? Are there special bulbs to buy?
- What's the difference between chrome and brushed nickel vanity? Does one work better in bathrooms?
- This isn't just for bathrooms? I think I might like this for my entry way- is that ok?
- Can they be installed with light tube pointing down?
- Hi, I wanted to use these in my vanity powder room with white gloss white floating vanity and a gold round mirror. This is for a bathroom that needs modern vanity lighting and already has a narrow mirror with a gold vanity frame and stainless steel faucet.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Vanity Collection
Give your bathroom some love with a contemporary, energy-efficient update. Want a bathroom makeover but don't know where to start? We're here to help break it down. Here's the Vanity Collection 411.Read More
As Seen In
The Atlas Collection
With its bold shapes, satiny finishes, and matte, opal glass, our newest collection offers minimal and versatile fixtures that are perfect for the contemporary home. The Atlas Collection comprises everything from elegant, understated flush mounts to simple, yet eye-catching wall sconces, providing stylish lighting solutions for every room.Read More
As Seen In
Green Collection – LED Light Fixtures
Earth Day is approaching which means it’s the time of the year we get to talk about our favorite aspect of the job: incorporating LED technology. With LEDs using a fraction of the energy of incandescents, we’re proud to offer this green technology in so many of our designs.Read More
As Seen In
How to Mix & Match Your Fixture and Hardware Finishes
Hardware and lighting largely contribute to the aesthetic of a home. In fact, if you’re looking for a quick and cheap way to refresh a room or update the style of your house, simply changing your light fixtures and metal accents can do the trick!Read More
As Seen In
The Best Ways to Light Your Bathroom
Let's face it. We spend a lot of time in the bathroom. As a result, we highly recommend lighting it to make the most of your grooming hours. To help you get started, we offer a bit of advice on how to illuminate your daily routines with a touch of spa ambiance.Read More
Atlas 24" LED Vanity Light, Aged Brass$219.00Shop Now
Powell LED Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Alton Wall Sconce with Tapered Bell Glass, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Harper LED Cylinder Glass Rod Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$139.00 $89.99Shop Now
Kingston Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$69.00 $49.99Shop Now
Kingston 2-Light Vanity, Aged Brass$99.00 $59.99Shop Now
Kingston 3-Light Vanity, Aged Brass$129.00 $79.99Shop Now
Alton Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$49.00Shop Now
Kingston 4-Light Vanity, Aged Brass$179.00 $99.99Shop Now
Kingston 2-Light Vanity with Opal Glass Shade, Aged Brass$139.00 $89.99Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.