- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Inspired by industrial design with some glam and art-deco undertones, the Carlisle Vanity Wall Sconce is a modern spin on a traditional silhouette. Featuring a tapered frosted glass shade and suspended by smooth-lined brass sockets on a matching bar and backplate, the fixture will look clean and sleek in your space. Whether arranged as a single piece or in multiples. The contrasting glass and finish create interest and drama in the classically styled fixture.
Ideal in pairs; add ambient, yet direct light by flanking a couch, a fireplace, a favorite painting, or a mirror. Not just for the vanity, a pair of the stylish, eye-catching sconces elevate a foyer or entryway, or look smart flanking a bedroom headboard as reading lights.
- One modern, stylish, single vanity sconce in a warm brushed brass finish
- One pearly white tapered glass shade, perfectly contrasting the brass finish
- We suggest pairing this fixture with a high-quality LED bulb (sold separately) such as the Dekalb LED bulb for the best lighting experience
- View all Carlisle
- Backplate Dimensions
- 4.75" Dia x 0.5" Deep
- Bulbs Included
- Brushed Brass, Opal Glass
- Glass Dimensions
- 6" Dia x 6" H
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
- What bulb is featured in this light?The bulb shown with this fixture is the Bushwick LED Vintage Bulb, shop here!
- I am looking for hardwired and have an on/off switch or turn switch. Do these have on/off at the actual lamp?
- Is this light damp rated?
- Do you sell replacement glass? My kid accidentally broke ours with his baseball.
- Can you please suggest what dimmers are best with this?
- What is the size? Do you have this in a plug-in version? It's so hard to get an electrician to come out from where I'm living.Its 6"W x 9.5"H x 8" Deep. Also, all of our Carlisle Collection are hard-wired. However, most of our customers install their light fixtures themselves after reading the instruction manual carefully.
- If I had two of these as the main source of light in a powder room, how bright should the bulbs be?We suggest pairing this fixture with a bold, high-quality LED bulb (sold separately) for the best lighting experience.
- Is the glass shade removable?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Carlisle Collection
The Carlisle Collection is our newest design of vanity and wall lighting. Mix contemporary style with a traditional silhouette for a timeless look in your entryway, powder room, master bath, or hallway.Read More
As Seen In
How To Choose And Install Wall Sconces
Wall sconces serve a variety of purposes. From adding a layer of flattering ambient light, compensating for where the overhead lighting doesn’t reach or isn’t an option, or even to establish a specific decorative or design effect, sconces are a flexible stylish addition to most spaces. So we’ve put together a guide for a few particular places in the home that can benefit from a wall sconce or three, and tips for installing them in each space.Read More
Carlisle Wall Light Replacement Glass Shade, Opal$20.00Shop Now
Open Box Castell 2 Globe LED Vanity Light Aged Brass$149.00 $99.96Shop Now
Carlisle 2-Light Vanity Wall Light - Brushed Brass With Opal Glass$99.00Shop Now
Chloe Vanity Wall Sconce, Warm Brass$129.00Shop Now
Sutton 1-Light Wall Sconce, Satin Brass$129.00Shop Now
Open Box Owen 3-Light Vanity Wall Light, Satin Brass$259.00 $199.96Shop Now
Bryce Vanity LED Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$119.00 $107.10Shop Now
Open Box Owen 2-Light Vanity Wall Light, Satin Brass$179.00 $143.96Shop Now
Open Box Luca Medium 15" Conical Pendant, Satin Brass$249.00 $149.96Shop Now
Open Box Luca Large 18" Conical Pendant, Satin Brass$299.00 $179.96Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.