- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
These slender, white, flameless wax taper candles add warmth and sophistication to any occasion without the worry of messy melted wax or open flame. Let them compliment tables at your special event or illuminate your church services. This bulk candle set is perfect for events and weddings, for bar or restaraunts, or making a big splash when entertaining at home.
- 10" flameless white, wax taper candles with natural flicker, bulk set of one hundred
- 2 AA alkaline batteries included per candle
- Includes our 6-function remote allowing for a preference-tailored experience with 4-8 hr and daily repeat timer as well as a choice of flicker/static light
- On the color temperature scale, this item reads at 2700K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting.
- Perfect for events, meeting the safety requirements in any venue.
- White, Wax, Smooth
- LED Color
- LED Temperature
- Warm White
- Power Source
- 2 AA Batteries Included Per Taper
- Product Dimensions
- .75" Dia x 10" H
- Remote Included
- 6 Button Remote Included
- Switch Options
- Timer Details
- 4 & 8 Hour Timer Included Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
- Can you recommend a way to clean them? They seem to get dirty from fingerprints.
- Do you need all 100 turned on in order for the remote to work or can you use half?
- What is the dimension of the base of the taper candle? Will it fit into a typical taper candle holder? We are thinking of using metallic gold and brass holders.The diameter of the Classic White 10" Wax Flameless Taper Candle is a little less than 1". They'll fit in most standard taper candle holders- don't forget to check out our collection here.
- Do you post to UK? If so what is the cost?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
Wedding Decor - Going Flameless
What’s worse that not being allowed to have real wedding candles at your wedding reception? Fire. Venues are turning en mass away from traditional wick candles for a good reason- burning the place to the ground is a real risk when you combine an open bar and open flame. Also, who wants to scrape wax off the table linens? With a variety of colors, textures, and flame styles, our flameless candle options can fold into any wedding theme or style; whether formal or informal, indoors or outdoors, romantic or rustic, we have you covered!Read More
As Seen In
You don’t need a wand to make some magic in your home. With this quick and easy Magic Floating Candle idea, you can transform your home into a Wizard’s den, and give off a majestic candlelit ambiance.Read More
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.