- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
With their life-like drip effect, classic, removable gold bases, and inviting glow, this set of four flameless taper candles will add festive ambiance to any holiday display or window sill without the mess of wax drippings or worry of open flame. Each taper activates with the simple switch at the bottom. Includes a remote for ambiance modification at a distance.
- Set of four, durable taper candles with removable gold bases - perfect for holidays and beyond
- 2 AA alkaline batteries included with each candle
- Single LED in each fixture provides warm yet bright light for visibility and ambiance
- On the color temperature scale, this item reads at 2700K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Includes our 6-function remote allowing for a preference-tailored experience with 4-8 hr and daily repeat timer as well as a choice of flicker/static light
- Features four suction-cups for secure placement to the window
- White Taper with Gold Base, Plastic, Drip
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Power Source
- 2 AA Batteries Included Per Taper
- Product Dimensions
- Base: 1.75" x 1.75" x 2.5"
- Suction Cup: 1.5" x 1.5" x 1.5"
- Taper: 1" x 1" x 7"
- Remote Included
- 6 Button Remote Included
- Special Features
- 4 Suction Cups Included
- Switch Options
- Timer Details
- 4 & 8 Hour Timer Included
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
These candles look very nice both on & off in the from windows of our house. The flicker mode makes the light waver like a real candle, which is a nice touch. The remote control is a handy feature, and it's truly needed because not all the candles turn on & off according to the 8-hour timer so I have to do it manually with the remote.
Perfect for window candles for the holidays. I do wish the timer was longer than five hours but still a better option than plugging in lights. One did not work when they arrived, but I notified the company and they sent a new one out. I ended up ordering another set since I was so pleased with them.
- can the bulb come in blue, or can you buy a blue replacement bulb
- I see that this candle is 1.5 in. wide. How tall is it?
- I have inserted the batteries with + at the top (bulb end). Turned on (o). I do not get a light. What do we do to get the candles to light ???
- I purchased 8 of these and one of the bulbs is bad. It never worked. How do I get a replacement? If there is none, can I get a new candle free of charge since I paid or 8 and only 7 work.
- When the bulbs burn out are there replacements and what are their brand names and where do I purchase them?
- Can you tell me the manufacturer's name on these lights? Thank you!
- I am trying to set the timer. Instructions say to turn on then push in the button until the candle blinks one. It does not seem like the on/off button can be pushed in and the candle flame does not look like it is doing anything. Is it supoosed to blink on/off to be set? And again cannot seem to push in bottom switch.
- I have a narrow window sill. What is the diameter of the base of the candle holder? Thx
- do you make a candle like these that can be turned on & off without taking them out of the holder? can the candles that list a remote be operated individually when in close proximity?These have a 5-hour timer, the candles automatically turn off after 5 hours. But we do carry the same candles in a Set of 8 that includes a remote where you are able to turn them on and off without manually turning them off. http://www.lights.com/white-taper-candle-with-removable-gold-base-with-remote-p-37453.html
- How heavy are the candles in the bases with the batteries? I'm trying to ensure they will stay put on the window sill. Thanks!
- What is the wattage for these lights? Need 4 watts or less to go behind Duette window shades.
- If I order these now, how fast can I get delivery?
- Is the LED light white or yellow/orange?
- Will they turn back on by themselves?
- Approximately how many total hours will a candle operate on a pair of batteries?
- How tall are these candles with and without the holders?
- I received these lights and am able to remove the base to reach the switch but can not find where to put the 2 batteries. Please help!
- I purchased 2 sets of these from amazon and of the 8 candles 1 does not work properly. All the others are bright and beautiful but the one is barely visible. Could you send me a replacement? Thanks
- Can these be set to stay on day and night?
- I recently purchased some different candles butt I am not satisfied because only a small portion of the bulb lights up. The candle does not provide much light. Is your picture representative of the light you get. Does the whole bulb light up?
- Are there any videos of these candles. I don't want wan that flickers too much and would like to view
- Do you need tomanually turn these ON daily or does the cycle mean it comes back on by itself after the 19 hrs?
- Can these be used for outside use, as in wreaths? Thanks!
- Are these candles flickering?
- I submitted my question twice last week and haven't received an answer yet. When should I expect an answer. It's been over 24 hoursIf no one has reached out to you, there is a possibility there was an issue when you tried submitting. I've checked our records, and don't show any questions from this email address. For immediate assistance, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call us at 1-866-490-9358. Cheers.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
White 7" Resin Flameless Taper Candles with Removable Silver Bases, Set of 4$23.00Shop Now
Cream Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 8$36.00Shop Now
Cream Flat-Top Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 8$42.00 $30Shop Now
Ivory Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 3$34.00Shop Now
Gold Distressed Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 3$24.00Shop Now
Soft White LED Battery Tea Lights with Remote, Set of 12$30.00Shop Now
Classic Ivory 10" Wax Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 10$43.00 $36Shop Now
Silver Distressed Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 3$24.00Shop Now
Rosalind Gold Distressed Taper Candles, Set of 4$27.00Shop Now
Touchstone Ivory 6x10" Flat-Top Flameless Pillar Candle$24.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.