- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This complete set of six window candles and six candle holder bases will add a festive ambiance to any holiday display or windowsill. The updated design has a realistic dripping effect and features a matte white finish to resemble real wax. Our battery-operated candles offer all the fun and beauty of traditional Christmas window candles but are safer and more convenient. Each taper candle activates with the simple switch at the bottom, then use the included remote to set the timer function for effortless cheer all holiday season - from Thanksgiving and into the New Year. Perfect for pet and child-friendly home decor. Also suitable for weddings, churches, restaurants, and events.
- The set includes six matte white resin window candles and six taper candle holders with a gold finish
- The window candles feature a realistic drip effect, and can be used with or without the included removable bases
- A single LED in each flameless candle provides warm yet bright light for visibility and ambiance
- Includes our 6-function remote control allowing for a preference-tailored experience with an optional 4 or 8-hour daily repeat timer as well as a choice of flicker or static light
- 2 x AA alkaline batteries are included with each candle
- On the color temperature scale, this item reads at 2700K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be warm and inviting
- Batteries Included
- Candle Effect
- Flicker or Steady
- White Resin, Drip, Gold Base
- LED Temperature
- Warm White, 2700K
- Power Source
- 2 AA Batteries Included Per Candle
- Product Dimensions
- Assembled Candle and Base: 2.25"Dia x 9.5"H
- Base Alone: 2.25"Dia x 2.25"H
- Candle Alone: 0.75"Dia x 7.75"H
- Remote Included
- 6 Button Remote Control Included
- Switch Options
- Timer Details
- Optional 4 or 8 Hour Timer Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
These candles are an upgrade from a similar set I purchased a few years ago, but they are not perfect. Despite turning all of the lights on at the same time and setting the timer for 8 hours, a few of them have a mind of their own and stay on constantly; thereby draining the batteries. Ive given up trying to reset the timer because they wont keep the schedule.
- Flameless Resin Window Candle. Can you purchase replacement LED bulbs for this candle?No, we do not sell replacement bulbs, but these LED lights should last a very long time. If you are having any issues with your window candles, please feel free to contact Customer Service.
- I love the ease of these candles but would like a brighter bulb. Do you have replaceable clear bulbs that would work????
- I have wooden shutters in my windows. Has anyone had problems with scorching?
- What kind of battery does the remote use?
- Is it possible to buy just the remote control. We have 2 sets of these and misplaced both controllers.Hi - Yes, you can purchase additional remotes here: Infinity Wick Remote
- One of the candles isn't working with the remote. Any suggestions? Thank youHi, the on button (bottom of candle) needs to be activated for the remote to work. After you install the batteries (make sure they are the correct direction), push the on button to activate, then the remote should turn them on and off, and set the timer. If you continue to have issues, please contact customer service.
- Are the bulbs made from glass?
- Are these battery-operated or solar-powered?
- Do you sell bases other than the gold that comes with this?Yes, you can check for candle holders here.
- Does it have a timer installed?
- What is the base material??
- I turned the remote on and then I hit eight hours and then I hit flicker and the candles all go off after four hours can you tell me what sequence I need to do it in order for it to stay on for eight hours I am not even hitting the four-hour button do I hit on and then eight hours and then flicker?To set the "flicker" setting manually turn on the candles using the on/off power switch located at the bottom of the candlestick (remove any bases) and then choose the "flicker" option on the remote. Once the flicker setting is on then choose the timer that you'd like. The candles may do a quick flash once on that setting but then they should stay on for the remainder of the timer. If you are still needing assistance please email our team at CS@lights.com.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Cypress Winter Garland with 100 LEDs$90.00 $74.99Shop Now
White 7" Flameless Resin Taper Candles with Gold Bases, Set of 8$50.00 $42.99Shop Now
Cypress Winter Swag with Bells$30.00Shop Now
Carroll 9FT Pre-Lit Flocked Garland$88.00 $79.99Shop Now
White 7" Flameless Resin Taper Window Candles with Gold Bases, Set of 4$28.00 $17.99Shop Now
Eucalyptus 6ft Garland with Cluster Lights$89.00Shop Now
Ella 4ft Pre-Lit Christmas Tree, Flocked Evergreen$199.00 $79.99Shop Now
White Berry Wreath with 100 LEDs$99.00 $64.99Shop Now
Eira Metal Houses with String Lights, Set of 2$45.00 $34.99Shop Now
Freya Mini Taper Candles with Clips, Set of 8$35.00 $29.99Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.