- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Our Rigel Solar Lantern features a unique hexagonal shape with minimal matte black metal frames, and a warm glow - perfect for adding a touch of elegance and inviting ambiance to your patio or entryway stairs. Each lantern contains a resin flameless candle with a lifelike melted-edge and realistic flicker providing the benefits of a candle without the worry or hassle of open flame. The lanterns are powered by a solar panel atop the roof. With the sun's help, they will recharge throughout the day and automatically turn on at dusk providing light well into the evening.
- Features one large hexagonal black outdoor lantern, each housing a solar powered flameless candle
- Single LED in each candle provides warm yet bright light for visibility and ambiance
- One 1.2V AA Ni-MH 600mAh battery included per light
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- 1 x AA Ni-MH (600mAh) 1.2v rechargeable battery
- Matte Black
- LED Temperature
- Warm White, 2900k
- Black Metal, Glass, and Resin
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Great quality and heavy. The solar lights dont last too long but I have found that to be the norm. These are very attractive and classy looking. I have them on my front porch and they look amazing. I bought the larger sized ones to give my large front porch a pop in decor.
- The medium and large have the same measurements listed online. What are the measurements for the medium?
- My light will not turn on. It's been in the sun all day. What should I try?
- Do these flicker?
- My lantern turns off when I put my porch light on how can I get it to stay on?These lanterns have light sensors that tell them when to charge and when to produce light. There isn't a great way to have a solar light ON when there is other light shining on it. You can cover the solar panel but I think a better solution might be to use battery-powered lanterns instead of solar-powered.
- Are these rust-proof?
- Where are these manufactured?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Rory Small Red Metal Lantern$26.00Shop Now
Cara Nylon Lantern String Lights, White, Strand of 10$25.00Shop Now
Chelsea Solar 11.5" Black Metal Flameless Lantern, Set of 2$60.00Shop Now
Lined Solar Brick Light, 6x6", Cool White$44.00Shop Now
Infinity Wick Outdoor Ivory Candles, 3" Multipack, Set of 3$35.00Shop Now
Open Box Lined Solar Brick Light, 6x6", Cool White$40.00 $29.98Shop Now
Mariposa Metal Lantern with Flameless Candle, Large$49.00Shop Now
Astrid Cool White Low Voltage Rope Lights 25 ft$38.00Shop Now
Infinity Wick Outdoor Ivory Candles, 3"x6", Set of 4$45.00Shop Now
Lined Solar Brick Light, 8x4", Warm White$42.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.