- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Our Rigel Solar Lanterns feature a unique hexagonal shape with minimal matte black metal frames, and a warm glow - perfect for adding a touch of elegance and inviting ambiance to your patio or entryway stairs. Each lantern contains a resin flameless candle with a lifelike melted edge and realistic flicker providing the benefits of a candle without the worry or hassle of an open flame. These lanterns are powered by a solar panel atop the roof. With the sun's help, they will recharge throughout the day and automatically turn on at dusk providing light well into the evening.
- Features one large hexagonal black outdoor lantern, housing a solar-powered flameless candle
- Large size lantern stands at 21" high
- Single LED in the candle provides warm yet bright light for visibility and ambiance
- One AA rechargeable battery included per light
- Functional metal top handle for convenient carrying
- Batteries Included
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- 1 x AA Ni-MH (600mAh) 1.2v rechargeable battery
- Matte Black
- Indoor / Outdoor
- LED Temperature
- Warm White, 2900k
- Black Metal, Glass, and Resin
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
I bought the large and the medium for outside on my patio. They are beautiful and came well protected in their boxes. They seem pretty sturdy, though of course glass panes could break if you knocked them. After a day in the Florida sun, the lights were on all night long and they were still lit this morning at 6 AM. My only wish is that the on off switch on the bottom was on the top or side. Not sure if I should just leave it set to on all the time since we don't sit outside every night.
Great quality and heavy. The solar lights dont last too long but I have found that to be the norm. These are very attractive and classy looking. I have them on my front porch and they look amazing. I bought the larger sized ones to give my large front porch a pop in decor.
- Can the candle come out of the lantern if it needs to be replaced?No, the candle is part of the lantern and cannot be easily removed. If you are having any issues with your Rigel lantern, feel free to contact Customer Service and they will be able to help you.
- Can these lanterns stay out in the rain? How much do they weigh? These lanterns will be out in the open weather.
- What is expected shipping time. Why the battery if they are solar powered? Where do I get a replacement battery? The write up says it’s rechargeable.At the moment, the expected shipping time for this item is around 5-7 business days, unless you select an expedited shipping option. These lanterns are battery-operated and solar rechargeable, meaning the solar panel recharges the battery with direct sunlight during the day. They come with the batteries, but you can also purchase rechargeable batteries from any electronics store or online. Hope that helps!
- Hello! I just received my gorgeous outdoor Lanterns. I thought they were waterproof but I see openings by the door. Can these stay outdoors in the rain? I purchased Rigel Hexagonal Metal Lantern with Solar LED Candle, Large and Medium. Thank you in advance! Marissa
- Are they open frame or do they have glass panels? I cannot seem to locate the answer. Thank you.
- How much do these weigh? I need a lantern that doesn’t blow off a small open porch?
- The medium and large have the same measurements listed online. What are the measurements for the medium?
- My light will not turn on. It's been in the sun all day. What should I try?
- Do these flicker?
- My lantern turns off when I put my porch light on how can I get it to stay on?These lanterns have light sensors that tell them when to charge and when to produce light. There isn't a great way to have a solar light ON when there is other light shining on it. You can cover the solar panel but I think a better solution might be to use battery-powered lanterns instead of solar-powered.
- Are these rust-proof?
- Where are these manufactured?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Rory Small Red Metal Lantern$24.00 $21.99Shop Now
Cara Nylon Lantern String Lights, White, Strand of 10$25.00Shop Now
Chelsea Solar 11.5" Black Metal Flameless Lantern, Set of 2$64.00Shop Now
Open Box Tanner Solar Flameless Lantern, Medium$60.00 $39.96Shop Now
Logan Indoor/Outdoor LED Solar Lantern$159.00Shop Now
Tanner Solar Flameless Lantern, Medium$60.00Shop Now
Lined Solar Brick Light, 6x6", Cool White$44.00 $24.99Shop Now
Open Box Infinity Wick Outdoor Ivory Pillar Candles, 3"x6", Set of 4$38.00 $24.96Shop Now
Open Box Infinity Wick Outdoor Ivory Pillar Candles, 3" Multipack, Set of 3$34.00 $24.96Shop Now
Infinity Wick Outdoor Ivory Pillar Candles, 3" Multipack, Set of 3$34.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.