- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Prospect Chandelier features our minimal, industrial approach to a traditional chandelier shape. Six slender, aged brass arms branch from a horizontal bar, each highlighting a vintage-style Edison bulb. The pendants are bidirectional; they can be rotated to cast light upwards, downwards or a combination thereof, if it suits your fancy. Ideal over your dining spaces, kitchen island, or entryway.
Compatible with our supplemental 12" Aged Brass Down Rod (12mm Dia). Shop here.
- Features six vertical, aged brass pendants intersecting transversally in a linear chandelier arrangement, offering a minimal, industrial take on a classic fixture
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (4 x 6", 8 x 12") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Pendants are bi-directional; if the mood strikes, easily modify their position from down to up
- Shown with the Bushwick bulb from our vintage-inspired Brooklyn Bulb collection (sold separately)
- Canopy Size
- 14" x 4.5" x .5"
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Fixture Height Range
- 1.5 ft. minimum to 11 ft. maximum
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 60w Max. 120v E26 (Not Included)
- Number of Rods Included
- 4 x 6", 8 x 12"
- Product Dimensions
- 36" x 20" x 14"
- Wire Length
- 10 feet Download Manual
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- What is the minimum height this fixture can hang? What would the height be from ceiling to bottom of fixture with minimum rod height?
- Is this light dimmable?
- how much does it weight?
- Can you confirm that this chandelier comes with rods matching the color of the chandelier to suspend it from the canopy, and that the wires suspending the chandelier to the canopy/ceiling are not visible? Thanks in advance!
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $99 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $99, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Regent Pendant with Clear Pill Shade, Aged Brass$499.00 $289.90Shop Now
Kingston 6-Light Rectangle Chandelier, Aged Brass$399.00 $299.90Shop Now
Arden 5-Light Chandelier, Aged Brass$299.00 $199.90Shop Now
Kingston 6-Light Rectangle Chandelier with Opal Glass Shade, Aged Brass$519.00 $379.90Shop Now
Kingston Mini 4-Light Chandelier with Opal Glass Shade, Aged Brass$379.00 $279.90Shop Now
3-Light Rectangle Canopy with 3 Alton Pendants, Aged Brass$269.00Shop Now
Prospect 2-Light Pendant, Aged Brass$139.00Shop Now
20-Light Aged Brass Sputnik Chandelier$299.00Shop Now
Prospect Floor Lamp, Aged Brass$139.00Shop Now
Prospect 6-Light Round Chandelier, Aged Brass$249.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.