- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Prospect 6- Light Chandelier features our minimal, industrial approach to a traditional chandelier shape. Six slender, aged brass arms branch from a horizontal bar, each highlighting a vintage-style Edison bulb. The fixture is suspended by two slender, matching down rods from a rectangular ceiling canopy. The pendants are bidirectional; they can be rotated to cast light upwards, downwards or a combination thereof, if it suits your fancy. Ideal over your dining spaces, kitchen island, or entryway.
Compatible with our supplemental 12" Aged Brass Down Rod (12mm Dia). Shop here.
- Features six vertical, aged brass pendants intersecting traversely in a linear chandelier arrangement, offering a minimal, industrial take on a classic fixture
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (4 x 6", 6 x 12") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Pendants are bi-directional; if the mood strikes, easily modify their position from down to up
- Shown with the Bushwick bulb from our vintage-inspired Brooklyn Bulb collection (sold separately)
- Canopy Dimensions
- 14" W x 0.5" H x 4.5" Deep
- UL, Damp Located
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Aged Brass
- Fixture Height Range
- 1.5 ft. minimum to 11 ft. maximum
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor Use Only
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 6 x 60w Max, 120V E26 (Not Included)
- Light Source
- Incandescent or LED
- Number of Rods Included
- 4 x 6", 6 x 12"
- Product Dimensions
- 36" W x 18" H x 20" Deep Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
Looks so good in my office. My only complaint is that I chose the Coney Island LED and it gives a very very yellow glow. Might be good for a dining room but in my office, probably not the best choice. Otherwise, fantastic light. Does have a darker bronze gold look.
It's a big undertaking choosing a chandelier for your dining room and I am beyond pleased with this 6 Light chandelier. The aged brass finish is wonderful. I love the minimal, sleek design. The few people I've had over the past few months have raved about it!
Happy with product...one of chandeliers had a defective branch and was replaced/refunded promptly, staff was pleasant, friendly and helpful, especially Patrick and Tom...would be very comfortable ordering again to to quality, price and superior customer service !
So it may have taken forever to get this light fixture in, in the brass color but it was perfect for our dining room. Not too large and easy to install. We have a dining table that is a rectangle that seats 8 so it was the perfect length! Highly recommend and perfect for the price!
- Are extra rods available? Some photos appear to have more than 18 inch rods, which I would need.Yes, the Prospect Chandelier is compatible with our supplemental 12" Aged Brass Down Rod (12mm Dia). Shop here.
- In the picture from craven_haven's instagram, is it possible to determine which round white light bulb was used? Is it purchasable from lights.com?It very well may be our Carlton Frosted LED G25 Bulb, sold here! This fixture takes standard E26 (medium) base lightbulbs, and the Carlton is available as a bulb option for this fixture under "Choose Bulbs."
- Can this be used in the bathroom?
- Which light bulb has a whiter light or are they all yellow?
- Can the Christal Torpedo E12LED lights be used with this light fixture. Thanks.
- What is the weight of this product?
- Does this chandelier work with a sloped ceiling?
- Would this work for a countertop bar of 106 inches in length?
- What is the minimum height this fixture can hang? What would the height be from ceiling to bottom of fixture with minimum rod height?
- Is this light dimmable?
- how much does it weight?
- Can you confirm that this chandelier comes with rods matching the color of the chandelier to suspend it from the canopy, and that the wires suspending the chandelier to the canopy/ceiling are not visible? Thanks in advance!
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
Trend Finish: Aged Brass
Some finishes, like fashion trends, come and go, but aged brass seems to be sticking around.Read More
As Seen In
Loft Living 101
Lofts and studios are loved for their big empty floor plans and cavernous ceilings. This leaves dwellers excited, but often confused, about how to carve out and illuminate space. Here are some tips to get you started.Read More
As Seen In
The Prospect Collection
From large pendants to complementary sconces, the Prospect Collection offers an array of minimal and elegant fixtures that add a touch of understated glamor to any home.Read More
As Seen In
How Lighting Affects Your Mood and Productivity
The more we research the effects of lighting, the more we are discovering that lighting has a deep impact on our lives. Studies are suggesting that lighting effects numerous biological, mental, and emotional factors, and it even directly contributes to our mood and productivity.Read More
As Seen In
Dining Room Lighting Ideas: From Everyday to Entertaining
Turning Your Dining Room Lighting Ideas into Reality The dining room is the heart of the family, the place we come together to share everything from grand parties to the daily moments that define our lives. Home work and holidays, checkers and celebrations, the dining room table is the center meeting place for family life. In this 101 we share some ideas and tips on how to get the perfect glow for all activities and occasions.Read More
As Seen In
Choosing Kitchen Lighting for Your Home
The kitchen island is one of the most versatile spaces in the home. It can be used for a whole variety of activities – cooking prep, homework, morning coffee with the paper. In order to make sure that your kitchen island works for you, install lighting that simultaneously accommodates diverse tasks and provides the hub of your home with a bit of style. This isn’t as daunting as it seems! Below we share seven kitchen island lighting ideas and a bit of general kitchen lighting advice to help you map out your lighting plan and get the look you’re after.Read More
Prospect 4-Light Pendant, Aged Brass$129.00 $99.99Shop Now
Open Box Hudson 32" 4-Light Fixed Track, Brushed Brass$149.00 $119.96Shop Now
Castell 6 Globe Linear Pendant, Aged Brass$399.00 $359.10Shop Now
Hudson 32" 4-Light Fixed Track, Brushed Brass$149.00Shop Now
Prospect 2-Light Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$99.00Shop Now
Prospect 4-Light Vanity, Aged Brass$129.00 $99.99Shop Now
Prospect Curved Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$49.00Shop Now
Prospect 6-Light Round Chandelier, Aged Brass$299.00Shop Now
Prospect 6-Light Round Chandelier, Matte Black$299.00Shop Now
Prospect Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$69.00 $39.99Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.