- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Prospect Chandelier features our minimal, industrial approach to a traditional chandelier shape. Six slender, matte black arms radiate from the center, each ending with a perpendicular pendant that prominently features a vintage-style Edison bulb. These pendants are bidirectional; they can be rotated to cast light upwards, downwards or a combination thereof, if it suits your fancy. Ideal as the focal point in entryways and bedrooms, or as complimentary statement lighting over a dining table.
- Features six vertical, matte black pendants in a round chandelier arrangement, offering a minimal, industrial take on a classic fixture
- Pendants are bi-directional; if the mood strikes, easily modify their position from down to up
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (2 x 6", 3 x 12") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Shown with the Coney Island bulb from our vintage-inspired Brooklyn Bulb Collection (sold separately)
- Additional 12" (12mm) down rods can be purchased here
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" x 1
- UL, Damp Located
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Fixture Height Range
- 18" MIN to 48" MAX
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor Use Only
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
This fixture IS really pretty and sturdy. Shipping was fast and easy as well. I was just looking for something a little different and a little less round, but that is my personal opinion. Sometimes in the photo it looks more elongated instead of a round chandelier even though I could finally tell it was round in the silver color but figured I'd take a chance because of the generous return policy. Definitely keeping the LED bulbs I ordered but for now, the fixture won't be added in our home, but I'll definitely keep shopping Lights.com, so easy to use!
I love this light, it's everything I thought it would be and looks amazing in the foyer of my bi-level home. However, the mounting plate does not sit flush with my ceiling due to it's design and because it is a bi-level it is noticeable when on the upper level. I also, purchased the bulbs that were shown as an option and they came with a sheen that was not picked up in the photos on the site. I don't have a problem with this but in case it would be helpful for someone else I figured I'd mention it.
- I need this to hang down 80 inches, can I order 2 additional 12 inch rods and how much are they?Hi, yes you can order additional 12" (12mm) down rods for this fixture. The total wire length is 120". Shop here for down rods!
- Is this light dimmable? Thank you.This fixture can be made dimmable with the purchase of dimmable light bulbs, and the proper installation of a dimmer. Click here to learn more about dimmable lighting: Choosing the Right Dimmer
- Is the max wattage 60 for the entire fixture, or is that max 60 watt per bulb? The recommended bulbs are 4watts each, but it seems like it would be quite dim for an entry space. Thank you!Thank you for your question! To clarify, each socket is 60W max and there are 6 sockets total for this fixture. You can use 6 traditional 60W (E26) bulbs in this fixture for a very birght output, or 6 Edison-style bulbs to create a more cozy lighting environment. Currently, our LED bulbs are designed to emulate traditional Edison-styled bulbs and are dimmer in output, with the brightest being the Carlton bulb which is 6W and 600 Lumens.
- Can this light be hung on a slope ceiling?
- How long is the rod that comes with this?
- My dining area is 5ftx5ft will this look good? Or might be too wide?A simple way to determine a chandelier size is to add the dimensions of the room together in feet and then convert the answer to inches. The answer in inches should equal the diameter of the fixture. So if your room measures 5ft x5ft the diameter of the fixture should be about 10". So it would be too wide.
- What is the weight?
- Do you know how much the aged brass fixture weighs?
- If I hang this over my table, how many down rods do I need? My ceiling is 11" tall.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Prospect Collection
From large pendants to complementary sconces, the Prospect Collection offers an array of minimal and elegant fixtures that add a touch of understated glamor to any home.Read More
As Seen In
Dining Room Lighting Ideas: From Everyday to Entertaining
Turning Your Dining Room Lighting Ideas into Reality The dining room is the heart of the family, the place we come together to share everything from grand parties to the daily moments that define our lives. Home work and holidays, checkers and celebrations, the dining room table is the center meeting place for family life. In this 101 we share some ideas and tips on how to get the perfect glow for all activities and occasions.Read More
As Seen In
Lighting for Your Dream Space: LED Lights for Bedrooms
Modern technology is here to make your bedroom smarter, easier, and better looking. Unlike what you may have been introduced to years ago, new dimmable LED lights and fixtures come in all light colors and temperatures, changing the game when it comes to lighting your personal oasis. The new generation of LED lights are efficient and modern without any sacrifice in bedroom style, mood or experience. LED lights for your bedroom are best choice for a warm, soothing atmosphere while being virtually maintenance-free. Switching to LED lights mean no more changing the bulbs every few months and much less energy consumption. Your bedroom is ready to embrace swanky styles and smart science, let’s get you caught up.Read More
Prospect 4-Light Pendant, Matte Black$129.00Shop Now
Carson 6-Light Chandelier, Matte Black$299.00Shop Now
Carson 8-Light Chandelier Matte Black$399.00Shop Now
Ryan 5-Light Chandelier, Matte Black and Aged Brass$599.00Shop Now
Anover Large Lantern Pendant, Matte Black$399.00 $359.10Shop Now
Milo 2 Globe Linear Arc LED Pendant, Matte Black$299.00Shop Now
Mason 4-Light Chandelier, Matte Black$249.00Shop Now
Castell 6 Globe Round LED Chandelier, Matte Black$499.00 $449.10Shop Now
Noa 4-Light Pendant, Matte Black with Aged Brass$349.00Shop Now
Noa 4-Light Pendant, Matte Black with White$349.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.