- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This string of festive white lights features 230 warm white LEDs inside of faceted globe shaped bulbs. Each strand offers ten different illumination settings for a personalized experience. Click through the various options that vary in rhythm and sequence to match your mood, or maintain an inviting glow with the "steady on" feature. Place on top of fireplace mantels or around windows, wrap a stair railing, or hang on your Christmas tree. These faceted lights will seem to sparkle whether indoors or outside. They are heavy-duty and weather resistant, and with the optional eight hour timer your holiday season will be maintenance free!
- One 14 foot strand of 230 LED lights in warm white, powered by a convenient plug-in adapter
- Includes 10 light modes: Combination, In Waves, Sequential, Slow Glow, Chasing/Flash, Slow Fade, Twinkle/Flash, Slow Waves, Blinking Flash, Steady On
- Heavy-duty, weather-resistant, maintenance-free for outdoor or indoor decoration
- This product emits a bright, warm white light
- Included, optional, eight hour timer
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per String
- 230 LEDs
- UL Listed
- Color Temperature
- Warm White, 2700K
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Power Cord Length - Distance from Plug to 1st Light/Socket
- 10ft Lead Wire
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
I love the look of these - different than the norm. I'm looking forward to putting up my x-mas lights this year (I wait until after Thanksgiving). I ordered two of these, one did not work upon arrival. Lights.com customer service sent me a new one immediately. Great customer service.
- Are they connectable to each other?
- Do you sell this with the wire color other than green? I need it in black to blend in with the background.
- How bright are they? And how long is the string?
- How do i set the timer? I've been trying but it doesn't seem to work.
- Are they weather resistant?
- Will they burnout if turned on for long?
- How many can you connect?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Balthazar Warm White 100LED C7 Outdoor String Lights - PlugIn Transformer$50.00Shop Now
Warm White 440 LED Cluster Garland Plug-In String Lights, 11ft$65.00Shop Now
Gloria Warm White 50LED C7 Indoor/Outdoor Battery-Operated String Lights$28.00Shop Now
Emory Brass Taper Candle Holder$20.00Shop Now
Open Box Cherish Gold Metal Lantern with Flameless Candle, Set of 2$45.00 $13.96Shop Now
Cosmic Cluster Lights, 390 LED - Multi Color$50.00Shop Now
Red and Gold Holiday Berry Garland with 100 LEDs$64.00Shop Now
100 LED Warm White 8-Function Battery-Operated String Lights$20.00Shop Now
Quincy Black Medium Solar Metal Lanterns, Set of 2$65.00Shop Now
Dorothy Bronze Lantern with Candle$30.00 $24.99Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.