- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This minimalist light sconce with clean lines and classic finishes is a consummate example of versatility through quality. The opal glass shade, made exclusively for our Atlas Collection, is striking against the sleek, hand-finished aged brass backplate. Simple elements combine into an elegant fixture that compliments rooms modern to traditional. No details are overlooked, with even the backside of the sconce is finished in aged brass to provide a flawless look in the reflection in a vanity mirror. Each sconce is lit by extremely bright, energy-efficient integrated LEDs to provide even, natural light along the entire length of the glass. The Atlas works beautifully as bathroom vanity lighting, book-ending a mirror or alone as single sconce bathroom lighting. Not just for the vanity, a pair of the stylish Atlas sconces elevate a foyer or entryway, or look smart flanking a bedroom headboard as reading lights. Install a dimmer and enjoy a truly customizable lighting experience.
- Each sconce features our beautiful, proprietary opal glass shade. This special glass prevents glare or harsh light, while enhancing the clarity and brightness.
- Powered by bright, energy-efficient LEDs consuming just 12 watts of energy - equivalent to one 100W incandescent bulb
- Smooth dimmability - stable, non-flickering “true to life” LEDs - provides accurate reflection of skin tone and color (90+ CRI)
- Significant amount of true white light - emulating natural daylight, allowing the item to be the primary light source in the space (3000K)
- California Title 24 certified and ADA Compliant, providing maximum efficiency and adhering to guidelines for accessibility set by the ADA
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color
- Backplate Dimensions
- 5" L x 5" W x .5" D
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass, Opal Glass
- Glass Dimensions
- 2.5" Dia x 10" H
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
I was curious to see how the opal glass looked with the chrome finish, but I absolutely love the way they look. I have one of these on either side of my bathroom vanity and they're perfect for the space. The chrome works really well with my other bathroom hardware and fixtures.
- Are there any warnings about lead or carcinogenic materials in the bulbs?
- What size bulb do we get?
- What kind of bulbs does it use? Where can I get replacements?
- I'm looking for Gold Vanity Lighting. Is the aged brass finish more a gold or more of a brown?The Atlas 11" Wall Sconce in the aged brass are all individually hand-finished, so there is some variation between each light- the process is part of the artistry of the product and creates a much richer finish than just plain gold or brown. As always, it comes down to the eye of the beholder, but I'd say it's closer to a rich, layered gold than anything brown.
- How hard is it to put together? Do I need tools?The Atlas 11" LED Wall Sconce comes mostly assembled, so you won't need any tools for that. To install the fixture, you'll need to follow the simple instructions included in the manual that comes with the fixture. For installation, you will need some basic supplies like a phillips head screwdriver, wire cutters, and some miscellaneous other things. You can take a look at the instructions by clicking on the "Product Specifications" tab and opening up the manual.
- What happens when the light burns out? Are there special bulbs to buy?
- What's the difference between chrome and brushed nickel vanity? Does one work better in bathrooms?
- This isn't just for bathrooms? I think I might like this for my entry way- is that ok?
- If I install these in my bedroom as reading lights around my bed how high off the floor should I put them in? I'll get an electrician to wire them where I want but where do I want them?
- Can they be installed with light tube pointing down?
- Hi I wanted to use these in my vanity powder room with white gloss white floating vanity and a gold round mirror. This is for a bathroom that needs modern vanity lighting and already has a narrow mirror with a gold vanity frame and stainless steel faucet.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
Bathroom Lighting Inspiration
Whether you’re remodeling your bathroom or just looking for a refreshing change, light fixtures could bring the accent and ambiance you’re looking for. Our collection of vanity and wall lights feature timeless designs and modern features to give a flawless finish to your dream bathroom.Read More
As Seen In
The Best Ways to Light Your Bathroom
Let's face it. We spend a lot of time in the bathroom. As a result, we highly recommend lighting it to make the most of your grooming hours. To help you get started, we offer a bit of advice on how to illuminate your daily routines with a touch of spa ambiance.Read More
As Seen In
How to Mix & Match Your Fixture and Hardware Finishes
Hardware and lighting largely contribute to the aesthetic of a home. In fact, if you’re looking for a quick and cheap way to refresh a room or update the style of your house, simply changing your light fixtures and metal accents can do the trick!Read More
Powell LED Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$129.00 $116.10Shop Now
Ira Outdoor Wall Light, Small$99.00Shop Now
Sutton 1-Light Wall Sconce, Satin Brass$129.00Shop Now
Open Box Sloane 3-Light Textured Glass LED Vanity, Chrome$189.00 $39.96Shop Now
Open Box Prospect Curved Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$49.00 $29.96Shop Now
Chloe Vanity Wall Sconce, Warm Brass$129.00Shop Now
Open Box Prospect 3-Light Vanity, Aged Brass$99.00 $49.96Shop Now
Carlisle Vanity Wall Sconce - Matte Black with Opal Glass$69.00 $62.10Shop Now
Argo Linear LED Pendant, Satin Brass$399.00Shop Now
Open Box Hudson 32" 4-Light LED Fixed Track Light, Brushed Brass$149.00 $79.96Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.