- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The minimal and versatile Atlas features a simple, frosted vanity light, bookended by two elegant, aged brass prongs. Above a mirror, it provides bright, functional, yet ambient light, powered by energy-saving LEDs. Pair with a dimmer for a customizable experience, and enjoy beautiful, "true to life" LED light.
- Vanity light utilizes our proprietary opal glass, finished off with frosted glass end caps preventing harsh or glaring effects, while enhancing the brightness, clarity and quality of light
- All angles covered - back panel matches the finish of product, providing a beautiful reflection when mounted on a mirror
- Powered by bright, energy-efficient LEDs consuming 12 watts of energy - equivalent to one 100W incandescent bulbs
- Smooth dimmability - stable, non-flickering “true to life” LEDs - provides accurate reflection of skin tone and color (90+ CRI)
- Significant amount of true white light - emulating natural daylight, allowing the item to be the primary light source in the space (3000K)
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color
- Backplate Dimensions
- 5" L x 5" W x .5" D
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Aged Brass, Opal Glass
- Glass Dimensions
- 2.5" Dia x 10" H
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 68 Integrated LEDs, 12W Max, 120V
- Light Output
- 960 Lumens
- Light Source + Lifetime
- LED - CRI90, 50,000 Hours
- Product Dimensions
- 5.5" W x 11.5" H x 3.5" Deep Download Manual
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
The Vanity Collection
Give your bathroom some love with a contemporary, energy-efficient update. Want a bathroom makeover but don’t know where to start? We’re here to help break it down. Here’s the Vanity Collection 411.Read More
As Seen In
The Best Ways to Light Your Bathroom
Let’s face it. We spend a lot of time in the bathroom. As a result, we highly recommend lighting it to make the most of your grooming hours. To help you get started, we offer a bit of advice on how to illuminate your daily routines with a touch of spa ambiance.Read More
Atlas 24" LED Vanity Light, Aged Brass$219.00Shop Now
Powell Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Prospect Swing Arm Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$89.00Shop Now
Alton Wall Sconce with Tapered Bell Glass, Aged Brass$119.00 $89Shop Now
Sloane 3-Light Textured Glass LED Vanity, Chrome$199.00Shop Now
Alton Wall Sconce with Raindrop Cage, Aged Brass$69.00Shop Now
Sloane 4-Light Linen Glass LED Vanity, Aged Brass$249.00Shop Now
Sloane Linen Glass LED Sconce, Satin Nickel$89.00Shop Now
Sloane 4-Light Linen Glass LED Vanity, Satin Nickel$249.00Shop Now
Alton Wall Sconce with Clear Globe, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.