- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This single 12" matte black down rod is a replacement or supplemental accessory for the Aria, Eva, and Liv pendants. Down rod can also be used to convert the Aria flush mounts into pendants.
This hanging rod measures 12" long and 12mm in diameter and is compatible with the following skus:
LC005015, LC005019, LC005023, LC005027, LC005094, LC005131, LC005132, LC005175, LC005224, LC005225
- Matte Black
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor or Covered Outdoor Use
- Product Dimensions
- 12mm Dia x 12"H Download Cutsheet
- can these rods be cut to give different lengths?
- Hi, I have a vaulted ceiling over the kitchen island and want all three lights to be the same distance over the island. How would I do that with these rods (being added to an Aria fixtures), since the length of cord/rod of each fixture would need to be just slightly different from each other in order to end up the same height over the island. Can I cut the rods to adjust them by 3 inches or so?Thanks for your question, I hope I can help! Our rods come in 6" increments and the pendants can be adjusted in 6" heights. We do not recommend cutting the rods, as you would need to then re-thread the cut end, but it is possible. Please note that once a part has been altered, it cannot be returned and the warranty is nulled. If you choose to cut the rods to the specific length needed, you will need to tap new threading to the inside of the rod -- to do so you would need to purchase a tap set (if working with a contractor, this shouldn't be a big deal). Another option is to do the math based on the specific angle of your sloped ceiling and have your junction boxes placed at a distance apart where the drop will fall approximately 6" lower than the last one. I hope this helps to answer your question. The Aria is a beautiful pendant and looks great in all styles of kitchens!
- Need additional suspension rods for an Artika fixture. Are these universal? Thanks
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.