- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Alton is a simple, yet refined pendant comprised of a metal socket in a rich aged brass finish and matching, adjustable down rods. The pendant comes with a hip, retro-style glass shade in clear, handblown glass. Perfect for hall or kitchen lighting, especially in sets above a modern island. Customize the pendant with a turn of the century inspired bulb from our Brooklyn Bulb Collection for a look that is both nostalgic and modern.
- The Alton pendant is thoughtfully pared down in design, comprised of a single simple socket in aged brass with a sleek, clear glass shade
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (2 x 6", 3 x 12") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Customize by adding a bulb from our collection of beautiful, vintage-inspired edison bulbs in either LED or incandescent
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x 1" H
- ETL, Dry Located
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Fabric Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass
- Fixture Height Range
- 15.5" Min to 57" Max
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Is this more Mid-Century Modern or transitional?
- Can I install this myself?
- Can I used any brand of bulb or do I need to use your brand of bulbs forever?Any bulb you choose that's 60 watts or less, and has an E26 base is fine. Just keep an eye on the size so it'll fit into the glass. We recommend LED bulbs and we're pretty partial to our LED Bulbs (see the whole selection here) because they're fully dimmable, carry a warranty and are the prettiest (of course).
- Why isn't the Cobble Hill bulb shown with this pendant light?The Cobble Hill bulbs (incandescent or LED) are too tall to fit in the Schoolhouse glass shade. If you like the tubular stye, check out the Williamsburg, and if it's the filament that's catching your eye, check out the Flatbush. Both of those bulbs can go in the shade with no problem.
- What is the difference between aged brass and gold?
- Is the shade real glass?
- How do you change the bulbs?The glass shade is held in place with three pins. They're easy to take down, but we'd recommend having a second set of hands so you don't accidentally drop the shade. To minimize how often you have to change the bulbs, choose an LED bulb. They are much more efficient and last for years and years.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
3-Light Round Canopy with Alton Pendants and Tapered Glass, Aged Brass$349.00Shop Now
Alton Plug-In Pendant with Raindrop Cage, Aged Brass$79.00Shop Now
Regent Pendant with Clear Pill Shade, Aged Brass$499.00 $299Shop Now
Powell LED 14" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$199.00 $179.10Shop Now
12-Light Aged Brass Sputnik Chandelier$159.00Shop Now
Prospect 6-Light Round Chandelier, Aged Brass$249.00Shop Now
Powell LED Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$119.00 $107.10Shop Now
Isla 18" LED Fabric Shade Scalloped Flush Mount, Aged Brass$229.00Shop Now
Prospect 2-Light Pendant, Aged Brass$139.00Shop Now
Alton Flush Mount with Schoolhouse Glass, Aged Brass$139.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.