- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Prospect Vanity Light Collection references a familiar silhouette with its traditional structure and a modern, updated finish in dramatic matte black. Versatile and distinct, this contemporary fixture makes a strong statement on style, perfect for a modern bathroom or vanity. Despite its minimal style, the profile of this 4-light vanity has a natural symmetry along with its gently arched arms. The simplicity of this fixture is ideal for showcasing dramatic, vintage style bulbs for an industrial or urban themed space.
- Traditional, yet elegantly styled 4-light vanity highlights a striking matte black finish
- Seamless backplate mounting design for a cleaner design aesthetic
- Ideal as a primary light source in a powder room or bathroom - Damp rated
- Takes four e26 (medium) bulbs, sold separately
- Customize the look with a vintage-inspired bulb from our Brooklyn Bulb collection - increase energy efficiency by using an LED option
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
I had to choose every doorknob, every paint color, and every light fixture in my semi spec home. I struggled over which one of these very cool fixtures to choose for one of the bathrooms in my new house, but in the end, I chose aged brass faucets, so I went with the aged brass. It's so beautiful over the vanity! So glad I got this one. Can't give it enough stars!
- Can this be ceiling mounted?
- Can this be hung with the lights up?
- Is it Damp Located? Is it ok for the bathroom or kitchen above a sink?
- What is the most popular bulb to go with this vanity light?The Prospect Collection 4-Light Vanity can be very versatile in the way you use it to decorate. You can't go wrong with any of the bulb selections fit for this particular fixture. But my personal recommendation would be the Myrtle Eddison LED Vintage Eddison Bulb. It is dimmable so it allows you to adjust the light to your desired ambiance and leaves you with a cozy and warm inviting space.
- Can I put different shaped bulbs in each socket or is that going to look weird?I personally recommend using the same shaped bulb in each socket to emphasize the sleek and modern look of the fixture. But if you did want to use different bulbs in each socket make sure they are each the correct wattage. (4 x 60W Max 120V E26 These are not included in the purchase of the fixture)
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Bixby 32" 4-Light LED Fixed Track Light, Matte Black$129.00Shop Now
Prospect Table Lamp, Matte Black$69.00Shop Now
Open Box Bixby 32" 4-Light LED Fixed Track Light, Matte Black$129.00 $39.96Shop Now
Castell 4 Globe LED Vanity, Matte Black$249.00Shop Now
Carlisle 4-Light Vanity, Matte Black and Brushed Brass$169.00Shop Now
Prospect Wall Sconce, Matte Black$69.00Shop Now
Ian LED Vanity Light, Matte Black and Aged Brass$249.00 $224.10Shop Now
Open Box Powell LED Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Matte Black$129.00 $59.96Shop Now
Prospect Curved Wall Sconce, Matte Black$49.00Shop Now
Prospect 3-Light Vanity, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.