- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Our expandable Multicolor LED Christmas String Lights are a convenient, weatherproof, and cost-efficient way to decorate your home or event for the holidays. Mix-and-match connectable 30-foot strings with your choice of power sources (Plug-In, AA-Battery, D-Battery, or Solar Panel) to create the perfect combination for your decorating needs, whether indoor or outdoor.
Energy-efficient LED bulbs use only 10% of the power of traditional Christmas Lights and last for up to 50,000 hours, allowing for years of regular use without ever having to change a bulb. 8 different modes (Combination, In-Waves, Sequential, Slo-Glo, Chasing/Flash, Slow Fade, Twinkle/Flash, Steady On) and an optional 6-hour timer make it easy to achieve a range of looks and functions.
Please note: For your maximum flexibility, each 30-foot string will be added to your cart as an individual unit. For example, if you choose a 90-foot length, the quantity of strings shown in the cart will be 3 (plus the selected power source).
Max connections by power source: Plug-in: 12 Strings (360 feet) || Solar Panel: 6 strings (180 feet) || D-Battery Box: 6 Strings (180 feet) || AA-Battery Box: 6 Strings (180 feet)
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per String
- Light Source
- Timer Details
- Timer Duration (Hours)
- 6 hours
- Total String Length (ft)
- 33 feet
- Wire Color
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
I use these string lights, in combination with a solar panel, as a feature on a tree in our patio area. Unfortunately strong winds damaged the wiring and I needed to replace several strings. Great response from Lights.com, order was shipped promptly and we've now got decorative lights on our patio again.
These are so beautiful and warm. I have them all throughout my yard and they create such a peaceful ambience. The fact that you do not need electricity to operate these is a real plus because there is no need to rig all sorts of power outlets all over the yard. I have some that are battery operated and some on the transformer. The ones hung high in the trees are on battery power and that made decorating them this year a real breeze. These lights are fantastic and I am really thinking of retiring my electric lights and ordering loads more of these for Christmas because you can connect so many of them without fear of them blowing a fuse.
This is an exceptional product and so far they have seen two major rainstorms and still work. The auto time goes a little wonky at times but that I not hard to re-set. I really recommend this product to anyone who loves the night ligts, but not the electric bill.+ Keep reading
We have had a great experience with the Lights.com web site, ordering process, delivery process and customer service. We would strongly recommend everything about Lights.com. We have purchased 2x Battery Pack + 100 LED Warm White String Light Starter Kit and 3x 31 Foot Warm White 100 LED Battery String Lights - Expandable to 186 feet.
- how many lights for 20 ft wide & 4 ft long hedge. 3 drops per 20 inches.
- When one light goes out, do the others stay lit? What if a deer chews one off, leaving the wire still intact?
- how far apart are the lights on this set?
- when does your current sale end?
- Could I operate these off of a 12 low voltage outdoor light transformer?
- Does the cool white string lights have a blueish color or are they just a brighter white? I received the warm white as a gift and they have a yellow cast, but are more natural.
- Do multicolor have a pink color or only red?
- Is there a compatible remote for this set of lights?
- Can these strands be powered by a 12volt power supply?
- What is the color temperature of the warm white and cool white LEDs?
- Can I use the 16ft extender cable from the Solar power source to the connectable string lights or just from light to light.
- Model: LS100WW12 ARE THESE LIGHTS UL APROVED AND DO THEY HAVE CONECTERS AT THE END OF THE LINE SO I CAN ADD 10 SETS IN A ROW ALSO IF I CONNECT 10 SETS IN A ROW WILL IT HAVE STEADY LIGHT OR WILL IT DIM TOWARDS THE END OF THE 10TH SET TKS FRED
- are the bulbs replaceable and if one goes out,, do the rest stay lit, do they run on DC VOLTS
- What is the actual light output of a strand in lumens?
- When a light burns out on the 100 light string, are single lights available for purchase to replace the burnt out ones?
- Received 12 strands and power unit. They look great! My question is: Since the power adapter is only 4.5 amps max, I can run other lights and equipment off of the same circuit, correct? A 20 amp circuit could run 3 adapters each with 12 strands, correct?
- I purchased 10 strings and need 4 more -- they are on the transformer and the 16' extender . My (outdoor) tree is taller than I thought. I see it's recommended to use up to 12 strings. What happens if I need 14?If you need an extra two string the safest way would be to get 2 strings and 1 battery pack, the batteries last over 2 months and you'd be good to go. the battery pack can be found in the link below along with the strings in the link below that. http://www.lights.com/d-battery-box-with-timer-p-34410.html http://www.lights.com/product_info.php
- What is the power consumption per unit? Will these work with a dimmable LED driver?Each set emits 0.15 volts with our plug-in adapter and that can power 12 strands (1200 LEDs). We do not recommend using this product for anything else then its intended purpose. Splicing and connecting to other lights or power sources may result in shorting the lights or others connected to it. Note: Working with these lights in anyway other then what is recommended will void the warranty. We also encourage an electrician do any modifying of the product for your safety. Cheers
- I have a large plug in transformer and path lights and spots>> I wanted to put some string lights on a large metal arch I have and was was wondering it this has those slip on two prong connectors as everything else I have does>> so I can just slip it on the wire I have please>> thank you, Charlotte
- Can the cord come in black? and what is considered a "bulk" buy?
- Does the number of strands affect the brightness of the lights if you have as many as possible with the "D: battery pack? To get maximum light should each have a battery pack? I have an llc and would like to use these for upcoming decorating and party projects, Do you have a wholesale website?
- I can not find the AA battery pack on the website. Only the D-battery pack shows up. Thanks.
- It appears the transformer is 12V ac but the batteries are 3.5 v dc and the solar panel is 5v dc for your led string lights-how do these led work on any voltage? are all the led strings the same? If so i was thinking of hooking them up with my landscape lights. (12V ac) would this work?
- Does the 100 Warm White LED String Lights for Connectable System include the 8 functions? I'm having a hard time understanding which strings have the 8 functions.
- How long is one string?
- Can I connect these lights to my existing low voltage outdoor lighting system?
- How Long is each strand of 100?
- If I buy several of the strings...like. Six to eight...what else do I need to purchase? Thank you!That depends on how you want the lights setup. If you want to connect all the sets together You'd need the plug or the solar powered option. If you want to break up the sets and say, connect 3 or 400 lights in one area and 3-400 in another area you'd need the AA battery packs. If your connecting up to 600 lights you'd need the D battery pack.
- Hi, If one or more lights burn out, are broken, or missing, will the rest stay on? Thanks.
- What color is the connecting wire between the bulbs?
- For a set of lights, are the light string and power source separate? Do I need to buy one of each to make the lights operate?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Solar Panel II$25.00Shop Now
Plug-in Transformer$12.00Shop Now
AA Battery Box with Timer$12.00Shop Now
D Battery Box with Timer$12.00Shop Now
Melted Edge Flameless Resin Mini Votives with Remote, Set of 8$30.00 $24Shop Now
Gold Ombre Pillar Candles, Set of 3$24.00Shop Now
White 7" Flameless Resin Taper Candles with Removable Gold Bases, Set of 8$39.00Shop Now
Super Bright Cool White 30 LED Battery String Lights, Set of 3$23.00Shop Now
Nina Ivory Melted-Edge Wax Flameless Votive Candles, Set of 8$24.00Shop Now
Tall Ivory Distressed Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 3$34.00Shop Now
Multicolor LED Christmas Lights Plug-In, 300 feet$132.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.