- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Jaxon Flush Mount light is a chic fixture that sets a sophisticated tone from the front door to the back entry. The sleek transitional lines of the unique dual frame ceiling light are crafted in matte black aluminum with burnished brass detailing on the interior back plate. This dual-finish combination casts a warm and inviting glow in any entryway or room, and is fully encased in glass. The Jaxon Flush Mount is not only for outdoor use, it will also make a stylish addition inside the home, and is damp-rated for use in bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms. Pairs perfectly with the coordinating Jaxon Wall Light.
- Ceiling mounted fixture features two bulbs set in a dual frame design finished in a modern matte black with burnished brass accents
- Damp location rated and weather-resistant finish that will stand up to the elements
- Fully enclosed on five sides in clear glass - Replacement glass pieces available
- Measures 12" x 12" x 6" and takes two E26 bulbs (sold separately)
- Elevates the outside appearance of any home while increasing safety; Also looks sharp indoors in a mudroom, hallway, or bath
- Comes in a coordinating wall light
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per Item
- Bulbs Included
- ETL, Damp
- Matte Black, Burnished Brass, Clear Glass
- Indoor / Outdoor
- Indoor and Covered Outdoor
- Installation Options
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
- Is there any glass in this fixture? Are there coordinating fixtures? Other sizes, hanging, mounted fixtures?Thanks for your interest in the Jaxon! Yes, the Jaxon Wall Light has glass panels on the three outside walls, with the bottom of the frame left open. The inside frame around the socket is open, but the side panels and closed top protect the lightbulb and socket from the elements. We are coming out with a coordinating indoor/outdoor flush mount in the Jaxon line this fall!
- Where is the wiring on the back? I need a light with the wiring toward the top of the fixtureThe wiring for this wall light is in the center of the backplate - you can mount this light with the socket facing up or down. There are detailed mounting instructions with illustrations in the Product Manual, which can be found as a PDF to download in the Product Specifications area.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Best Ways to Light Your Bathroom
Let's face it. We spend a lot of time in the bathroom. As a result, we highly recommend lighting it to make the most of your grooming hours. To help you get started, we offer a bit of advice on how to illuminate your daily routines with a touch of spa ambiance.Read More
Sam Outdoor Flush Mount$199.00Shop Now
Aria 10" Flush Mount, Matte Black with Clear Glass$99.00Shop Now
Miles Indoor/Outdoor Flush Mount, Satin Brass$199.00Shop Now
Miles Indoor/Outdoor Flush Mount, Matte Black$199.00Shop Now
Carter Outdoor Flush Mount, Black$99.00Shop Now
Luna LED Outdoor Wall Sconce$179.00 $149.99Shop Now
Asher Outdoor Flush Mount, Black$99.00Shop Now
Sam Outdoor Wall Light, Medium$199.00Shop Now
Cole Outdoor Hanging Light$179.00 $161.10Shop Now
Sam Outdoor Hanging Light$199.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.