- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This set of four 10" taper candles transition seamlessly from dinner parties to special occasions and ceremonies. Each taper candle's slim design and wax dipped body, highlighted by the warm white flickering LED inside each flame, is both durable and hazard-free, unlike their traditional counterpart. Perfect for home, weddings, churches, restaurants, and events.
**Please note candle holders are not included with this product.
- 10" flameless ivory, wax taper candles with natural flicker, set of four
- Drip-free, worry-free
- Single LED in each fixture provides warm yet bright light for visibility and ambiance
- Convenient On | Off twist bottom
- On the color temperature scale, this set reads at 2700K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting.
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow
- Ivory, Wax, Smooth
- LED Temperature
- Warm White, 2700K
- Power Source
- 2 AA Batteries Included Per Taper
- Product Dimensions
- 0.75"Dia x 10"H
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Im usually very skeptical of flameless candles, but I enjoy using these, especially when I display them with other real candles. I have two antique candelabras that I bought in Paris which I use these candles for. These frameless candles save me from cleaning up the waxy mess that 10 candles would generate. The flicker option makes them look more realistic, and the remote with the 4 hr./8 hr. timer comes in very handy. I also like the wax finish on the outside of these tapers. It makes them look (and feel) more realistic.
The candles are well made and look very nice, lighted or not. However, their bases are too large to fit into any of my candle holders, especially the Advent wreath for which they were bought. Since it's too much trouble to ship them back I ended up using mounting putty around their bases to fix them onto the openings. I'll try to cover the putty with greenery so it won't look too jerry rigged!
We were very satisfied with the product, and with the customer service from Lights.com. We called with questions before making the purchase and the representative was very helpful. The order arrived quickly and was exactly as ordered. The item was on clearance, so it was a bit of a gamble, but we couldn't be more pleased.
- Will these work in candle holders from other places? Do you sell candle holders?These candles fit in most taper candle holders but we can't be sure about other manufacturers' products. You can see our candle holders by clicking here.
- Are these waterproof?
- How do I get the timer to work for these flameless candles?
- Are the bulbs replaceable?
- Could I get a discount for buying multiple packages? I would probably need close to 15 packages
- I need 5 of these? Can I buy an additional 1?
- Received these today - base will NOT twist on any of them. Instructions? I can't turn them on/off.The first step is to completely unscrew the base, the battery compartment has a protector (Plastic slip) that needs to be removed first so the batteries can properly make the connection to power the candle. To open the candle it should just be a matter of turning the base. (Righty tighty, lefty loosey)
- Do you have any flameless taper candles with a remote control? I need six, but for a chandelier, so would like it to be remote controlled.
- Checking this model for use in church. We need nine (9) for our display. The on time for one ceremony averages two hours and we average three per week for a total of six hours per week. We are mainly concerned about battery replacement. One option is to use rechargeable batteries. Please let me know any recommendation you have for our application. Also, the "burn" time for one set of three batteries.
- Do these have a timer on them? If so, for how many hours?
- Do you have any 1inch diameter 10 in. height flameless candles?
- Do they come in red or dark green?These candles do not come in red or green. But we do carry another style taper candles in the color burgundy.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Verrea Amber Taper Candle Holders, Set of 4$22.00Shop Now
Odette 11" Brass Tapered Cylinder Taper Candle Holder, Single$15.00 $7.97Shop Now
Open Box Juniper Glass Trees, Champagne - Set of 3$60.00 $44.98Shop Now
Cecilia Medium Candle Holders in Clear Glass, Set of 2$20.00Shop Now
Open Box Verrea Amber Taper Candle Holders, Set of 4$22.00 $16.98Shop Now
Open Box Aerin Taper Candle Holder$9.00 $4.98Shop Now
Cecilia Small Candle Holders Clear, Set of 2$18.00Shop Now
Juniper Glass Trees, Champagne - Set of 3$60.00Shop Now
Lucida Reversible Amber Candle Holders, Set of 4$22.00Shop Now
Cecilia Medium Candle Holders Opal White, Set of 2$20.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.