- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
With their life-like drip effect, classic, removable gold bases, and inviting glow, this set of eight flameless taper candles will add festive ambiance to any holiday display or window sill without the mess of wax drippings or worry of open flame. Each taper activates with the simple switch at the bottom. Includes a remote for ambiance modification at a distance.
- Set of eight, durable taper candles with drip effect and removable gold bases - perfect for holidays and beyond
- 2 AA alkaline batteries included with each candle
- Single LED in each fixture provides warm yet bright light for visibility and ambiance
- On the color temperature scale, this item reads at 2700K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Includes our 6-function remote allowing for a preference-tailored experience with 4-8 hr and daily repeat timer as well as a choice of flicker/static light
- Features eight suction-cups for secure placement to the window
- White Taper with Gold Base, Plastic, Drip
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Power Source
- 2 AA Batteries Included Per Taper
- Product Dimensions
- Base: 1.75" x 1.75" x 2.5"
- Suction Cup: 1.5" x 1.5" x 1.5"
- Taper: 1" x 1" x 7"
- Remote Included
- 6 Button Remote Included
- Special Features
- 8 Suction Cups Included
- Switch Options
- Timer Details
- 4 & 8 Hour Timer Included
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
I am totally happy with my new candles! I come home from work and my house it lit beautifully! The 8 hour timer works great and the light is a bright yellow. I chose to not have a flicker so they stay on. Great customer service too. One wasn't working when I opened my package and they sent me a new one! We have 44 windows in our new Victorian so I will be ordering a few more shortly!
I bought these to put in my windows and on some shelving for the holidays. I wanted to do away with all the cords traditional ones require. The look and work great. I did have two that I had issues with but they replaced them for me. They are exactly what I was looking for.
I purchased 3 sets of 8 lights for the windows in my home for Christmas and the lights are great! They are bright, well made, and can be seen from the street. The remotes are an added bonus and work perfectly making it so easy to turn each candle off & on. I will use these each year until I need to replace them and I hope Lights.com will continue carrying these. They are a good buy and wonderful investment. Thank you Lights.com for carrying a long-lasting, sturdy & beautiful candle!
These candles are as advertised...soft white light with flicker or solid on setting and the ability to brighten or dim and and set for auto on/off at 4 and 8 hour intervals. All are working just fine although one or two sometimes forget their setting. These are not bright white like incandescent but have a lovely soft white candle glow and their ease of makes them a snap to put out for holiday decor. They are an excellent product for their price point.
This is a good product for the price. Unit works as advertised. We wanted to put candles in our windows for the holiday season. You can see them clearly from the street (about 30 feet away in our case) and they are very simple to put together. The remote needs to be about 4-6 inches away from the candle to work (which is a good thing).
I've heard others complain about them not working when putting them together and here's what i found. The connecting plate at the top of the bulb does not make consistent contact with the leeds from the battery. So in the case of one of my candles, I had to stick my finger into the candle housing and pull gently upwards on the metal connector wire inside. It's a slight design flaw but the candle works perfectly after.+ Keep reading
I hesitate writing this review . . . simply because I really LOVE these lights! My sweetie (actually husband) and I enjoy the remote control aspect. We have currently been using the flicker candle mode with the remote turn-on turn-off feature; however, there is also a timer feature which we intend to use after the holidays. -Note to Lights.com: Please don't increase your great prices!
I'm very happy -- arrived on time and was well-packed. I ordered 5 sets and all 40 lights are working. The batteries (included) go in from the top by unscrewing the bulb and it's seating, despite the directions showing the bulb entering the candle tube from below. Some of my lights were shipped w the tiny switch (located beneath the candle tube -- pull off base) in the "off" position, check that first. One light gave me trouble but got the battery contact to work in a partially screwed in position. The flame color is soft yellow w just a hint of orange, close to a real flame. Easily seen from outside too!
- can you tell me the outside dimension on the lower 1/2" of the candle.I have to make it fit in my candle holder. thank you a.sobol
- does the base come off? I need these without the base /
- I received a set of 8 tapers as a gift and was looking forward to using them. I have put batteries in the candles and tried to turn them on. The instructions only say to "Turn candle switch to ON and select the timer of your choosing and hold the button until the flame flickers."
I have tried 3 candles, even flipped the ON\\OFF switch in case it was in the wrong position. I tried pressing the 4hr button first, then holding the ON button. I have tried pressing the 8 hr button then holding the ON button.
So far I tried 3 candles, holding the ON button for as long as 30 seconds, but none of the candles come on.
I even tried holding the hr button for awhile.
What should I do next?Sounds like you haven't removed the tab that protects the batteries. Turning them on should just be a matter of pulling the tab protecting the batteries, once removed and switched to the on position underneath the candle they should turn right on and can be controlled with the remote from there. If the candles are still not turning on, we recommend for you to swap the batteries from the ones that work into the ones that appear to not work. If you are still experiencing issues, please email us at 866.490.9358 and we'll be happy to proceed with a replacement order if it did not pass our 90-day warranty policy.
- Re: Ivory Taper Candle with Removable Gold Base, Set of 8 with Remote Manufacturer's Model: LC003448 What is the color of the flame? Different customers seem to have a different idea of the color. Thanks.
- Since there are no replacement bulbs, what is the life expectancy of the bulb and what do you do when it dies?
- What is the expected battery life of these candles?
- Re: "Ivory Taper Candle with Removable Gold Base, Set of 8 with Remote", how much for 1 more Candle? I'm a Jew and would like to order the set plus 1 more before Chanukah? Secondly, if I order this Friday will I get it BEFORE December 1?
- I am comparing the set of 8 (w/ remote) against the set of 4 (w/out the remote). I currently own the set of 4 and am hoping to find something a little brighter. The set of 8 allows you to adjust the brightness. Can you please tell me how the set of 8's brightest light compares with the basic set of 4? Thank you!
- Can the bulb be replaced and is there an on/off switch other than the remote?
- Hi, I'm looking into illuminating my dinner table by using12 flameless candles in a non-electrified toleware candelabra chandelier. Do you know the lumens level of a single flameless taper, or 12 tapers? Also, can the remote be used to control more than 8 candles? Thanks for your advice.
- There are no instructions or battery positive/negative indicators for which way the batteries should be installed. Can someone tell me how to put the batteries in, like positive up or down & negative also?
- I am looking to replace some wireless automatic candles i bought years and years ago, but I can't seem to find the exact type. This looks exactly like mine except it says it has a white LED. Mine have a frosted glass "flame" but the light is obviously a reddish color. The picture of yours has a slight red tint to it. Does it actually or am I seeing things?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.
Melted Edge Distressed Red Wax Slim Flameless Candles with Remote, Set of 5$29.00
With their decoratively distressed wax exterior, melted edges and natural faux flicker, this set ...Shop Now
Cyrus Ivory 6" Drip Wax Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 12$33.00 $22
This set of twelve ivory, wax-dipped tapers features a life-like drip effect and a warm, glow tha...Shop Now
Eero Silver Hourglass Taper Candle Holder, Large$13.00
Featuring a slender, graceful silhouette and lustrous silver finish, the Eero offers a contempora...Shop Now
White 7" Flameless Taper Candles with Removable Gold Bases, Set of 4$25.00
With their life-like drip effect, classic, removable gold bases, and inviting glow, this set of f...Shop Now
Matte Black Mini Crossbar Lanterns with Votives and Remote, Set of 4$30.00
This set features four, black metal mini lanterns with clear glass windowpanes and a decorat...Shop Now
Flameless Resin Candles with Warm White or Color Change Options, Set of 12$46.00 $24
This set of twelve resin candles features an assortment of pillars and votives, each with a life-...Shop Now
White and Gold 10" Flameless Taper Window Candelabra with Auto Sensor$20.00
Our window candelabra offers bright, warm light for an inviting ambiance on the inside and a plea...Shop Now
Starry Warm-White Copper Fairy String Lights, Set of 3$29.00 $24
Our set of three strands of fairy lights feature warm, white, micro LED lights strung along twelv...Shop Now
Ivory Wax 10" Vigil Taper Candles with Glass Candleholders, Set of 6$35.00
A set of 6 flameless taper candles with glass holders included, transition seamlessly f...Shop Now
Victoria Burgundy 10" Textured Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 4$24.00
These textured burgundy, flameless taper candles add warmth and sophistication to any holiday tab...Shop Now