- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
- Batteries Included
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AA (1.5v)
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow, Steady On
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Number Of Batteries Per Item
- Product Diameter
- Product Finish (Color)
- White Candle : Gold Holder
- Product Height
- Product Length
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Remote Included
- Special Features
- Brightness can be adjusted
- Switch Options
- Timer Details
- 4 & 8 Hour Timer Included
Q & A
- can you tell me the outside dimension on the lower 1/2" of the candle.I have to make it fit in my candle holder. thank you a.sobolHello, The candle stick's diameter is just under an inch, and the bottom that is inserted into the base is just under 3/4 of an inch in diameter.
- does the base come off? I need these without the base /The base that comes with the candles is removable.
- I received a set of 8 tapers as a gift and was looking forward to using them. I have put batteries in the candles and tried to turn them on. The instructions only say to "Turn candle switch to ON and select the timer of your choosing and hold the button until the flame flickers." I have tried 3 candles, even flipped the ON\\OFF switch in case it was in the wrong position. I tried pressing the 4hr button first, then holding the ON button. I have tried pressing the 8 hr button then holding the ON button. So far I tried 3 candles, holding the ON button for as long as 30 seconds, but none of the candles come on. I even tried holding the hr button for awhile. What should I do next?Sounds like you haven't removed the tab that protects the batteries. Turning them on should just be a matter of pulling the tab protecting the batteries, once removed and switched to the on position underneath the candle they should turn right on and can be controlled with the remote from there. If the candles are still not turning on, we recommend for you to swap the batteries from the ones that work into the ones that appear to not work. If you are still experiencing issues, please email us at 866.490.9358 and we'll be happy to proceed with a replacement order if it did not pass our 90-day warranty policy.
- Re: Ivory Taper Candle with Removable Gold Base, Set of 8 with Remote Manufacturer's Model: LC003448 What is the color of the flame? Different customers seem to have a different idea of the color. Thanks.The LED light from the candles is warm white with the LED temperature of 2700k. Candles with 2200k-2400k are usually an amber color. The LED temperature for these candles is higher so they are closer to white, which is a yellowish color.
- Since there are no replacement bulbs, what is the life expectancy of the bulb and what do you do when it dies?These candles use AA batteries. AA batteries usually last at least 180 hours. You can replace the batteries once the batteries die.
- What is the expected battery life of these candles?These candles use AA batteries. They usually last at least 180 hours.
- Re: "Ivory Taper Candle with Removable Gold Base, Set of 8 with Remote", how much for 1 more Candle? I'm a Jew and would like to order the set plus 1 more before Chanukah? Secondly, if I order this Friday will I get it BEFORE December 1?If ordered this Friday you can have it by the following Friday at the latest. Once you receive your purchase just call us at 866-490-9358 with your order # and we'll assist you with the additional candle.
- I am comparing the set of 8 (w/ remote) against the set of 4 (w/out the remote). I currently own the set of 4 and am hoping to find something a little brighter. The set of 8 allows you to adjust the brightness. Can you please tell me how the set of 8's brightest light compares with the basic set of 4? Thank you!They both have the same amount of brightness, the only difference is that the set of 8 can be dimmed slightly.
- Can the bulb be replaced and is there an on/off switch other than the remote?No the bulb cannot be replaced and yes, under the candles there is the on/off switch.
- Hi, I'm looking into illuminating my dinner table by using12 flameless candles in a non-electrified toleware candelabra chandelier. Do you know the lumens level of a single flameless taper, or 12 tapers? Also, can the remote be used to control more than 8 candles? Thanks for your advice.We typically do not measure the brightness by lumens. These candles are decorative and won't be a good main source of light for a room. They are great for windows but you wound not be able to use for reading purposes. The remote is able to control as many sets of the same product.
- There are no instructions or battery positive/negative indicators for which way the batteries should be installed. Can someone tell me how to put the batteries in, like positive up or down & negative also?The positive side of the batteries goes in first. The negative side should always be in contact with the spring in order for the candles to turn on.
- I am looking to replace some wireless automatic candles i bought years and years ago, but I can't seem to find the exact type. This looks exactly like mine except it says it has a white LED. Mine have a frosted glass "flame" but the light is obviously a reddish color. The picture of yours has a slight red tint to it. Does it actually or am I seeing things?Candles that have LED temperature of 2200k-2400k would emit an orange-amber color. These candles are 2700k which is closer to a yellowish color.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.