- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Ronan Vanity Light features a stunning, opal glass shade, adding a visual point of interest to a simple, elegant vanity design. Above or beside a bathroom mirror, it provides bright, functional, yet ambient light, powered by energy-saving LEDs. This tube-shaped LED wall light is finished in striking matte black and high-quality opal glass. Pair with a dimmer for a customizable experience, and enjoy beautiful, "true to life" LED light.
Now California Title 24 certified: providing maximum efficiency and performance.
- Opal glass produces soft, diffused interior provides an even diffusion of light throughout the fixture preventing glare and harsh light
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically, utilizing an invisible mounting connection with countersunk screws
- Back panel matches the finish of product, providing a beautiful reflection from any angle when mounted on a mirror
- Powered by bright, energy-efficient LEDs consuming 20 watts of energy - equivalent to a 175W incandescent bulb
- Smooth dimmability - stable, non-flickering “true to life” LEDs - provides accurate reflection of skin tone and color (90+ CRI)
- Significant amount of true white light - allowing the item to be the primary light source in the space (3000K)
- Backplate Dimensions
- 5" W x 5" H x .8" Deep
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Filament Style & Amount of LEDs
- 82 LEDs
- Glass Dimensions
- 2.36" x 16.5"
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
- Can the lightbulbs be found should I need them??This fixture features an integrated LED board, so there are no individual light bulbs. The LED board is rated for upwards of 50,000 hours so you should not need to replace it for many, many years, depending on your usage. If you left the light on for a full 12 hours straight every day, it would last for over 11 years.
- Can this light be ceiling mounted?Thanks for your question - while intended to be a wall light, the Ronan could be ceiling mounted if you would like! The glass shade is fully secured to the backplate, so you shouldn't have a problem. If you are unsure about installation, we recommend hiring a professional. Installation instructions can be found in the PDF manual, in the Product Specifications tab.
- Where is this on the CRI index?Thanks for your question! CRI stands for the color rendering index, and in short, is the measurement of how light affects the colors you see. A CRI score tells us how well a light source reflects the true colors of an object that it shines upon. A higher score on the index (1-100) means that the light will not distort how colors look or throw a weird color cast. A high CRI is great for bathroom vanity lights, for example, where you might be applying makeup. This Ronan fixture scores 90+ on the CRI scale, making it ideal for a vanity. You can learn even more about CRI here. Hope that helps!
- Can bulbs be changed or if they go out do you need to replace the fixture?Thanks for your question - This fixture uses an integrated LED board which is fixed inside - no bulbs to replace! The LED board is rated for upwards of 50,000 hours so you should not need to replace it for many, many years, depending on your usage. If you left the light on for a full 12 hours straight every day, it would last for over 11 years. Most people use their bathroom lights about 2 hours per day, which will get you 60+ years of use!
- Are bulbs included? In not, what bulbs are needed?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Best Ways to Light Your Bathroom
Let's face it. We spend a lot of time in the bathroom. As a result, we highly recommend lighting it to make the most of your grooming hours. To help you get started, we offer a bit of advice on how to illuminate your daily routines with a touch of spa ambiance.Read More
Ronan 18" Opal Glass LED Vanity Light, Aged Brass$179.00Shop Now
Castell 3 Globe LED Vanity, Matte Black$199.00Shop Now
Ronan 24" Opal Glass LED Vanity Light, Matte Black$219.00Shop Now
Owen 2-Light Vanity Wall Light, Satin Brass$179.00 $161.10Shop Now
Carlisle 3-Light Vanity - Matte Black with Opal Glass$129.00 $116.10Shop Now
Prospect Curved Wall Sconce, Matte Black$49.00Shop Now
Ronan 24" Opal Glass LED Vanity Light, Aged Brass$219.00Shop Now
Carlisle 3-Light Vanity, Matte Black and Brushed Brass$129.00Shop Now
Atlas 11" LED Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$149.00 $134.10Shop Now
Prospect 2-Light Wall Sconce, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.