- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Our Windsor Pendant Light features a pared-down silhouette consisting of a simple cast iron frame and prominent, hand-blown glass shade, reminiscent of turn of the century industrial fixtures. In its ideal position suspended above a small dining table or doubled up over a kitchen island.
- Features our thoughtfully pared down, industrial silhouette with a blown glass shade and prominently displayed Edison bulb
- Dimmable, allowing you to adjust the light for your desired ambiance
- Suspended by our signature vintage-style, braided cloth cord
- Shown with the Cobble Hill Bulb from our vintage-inspired Brooklyn Bulb collection (sold separately)
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x 1" H
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Fabric Cord
- Black hardware with clear glass shade
- Fixture Height Range
- 16" MIN to 132" MAX
- Glass Dimensions
- 7"Dia x 13"H
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor Use Only
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 60w Max. 120v E26 (Not Included)
- Product Dimensions
- 7"Dia x 19.5"H Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
I bought these pendants to go with a transitional traditional modern farmhouse feel and these did the trick. It goes with everything! I ended up putting a 11 in tube light bulb in them to increase the modern look and feel. Great transitional piece to go with any decor. Elevated the room to perfection!
- I see the cords are 10ft long, I'm assuming if that's too long we can just cut them to desired length?
- Is the Windsor Heights pendant sloped-ceiling compatible?Thanks for your question - The Windsor Heights pendant does not come with a sloped ceiling adapter. Our Aria, Eva, and Liv glass pendant do! Check them out here: Pendant Lighting
- What is the total weight of this pendant?
- Hello- How do you remove the glass globe for cleaning? I see the threaded washer near where the bulb attaches, but I don't know if a hand could reach into the opening to attach/detach.) Thank you--
- What bulbs work best with this Pendant? Can I use LEDs?LEDs are a great choice for this fixture- they're much more efficient than incandescent bulbs. I like the Cobble Hill LED but any of the bulbs shown on this page will fit.
- Can this lamp and the other similar lamps be retro-fit as a swag to plug into the wall outlet?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..