- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Our Windsor Pendant features a pared-down silhouette consisting of a simple cast iron frame and prominent, hand blown glass shade, reminiscent of turn of the century industrial fixtures. In its ideal position suspended above a small dining table or doubled up over a kitchen island.
- Features our thoughtfully pared down, industrial silhouette with a blown glass shade and prominently displayed Edison bulb
- Dimmable, allowing you to adjust the light for your desired ambiance
- Suspended by our signature vintage-style, braided cloth cord
- Shown with the Cobble Hill Bulb from our vintage-inspired Brooklyn Bulb collection (sold separately)
- Canopy Size
- 5" x 5" x 1"
- Cord Color
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 60w Max. 120v E26 (Not Included)
- Maximum Height
- Minimum Height
- Product Diameter
- Product Dimensions
- 7" x 7" x 13"
- Wire Length
- 10 feet Download Manual
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- I saw the question about being out of stock, but there is no date on the question. Do you currently have stock? I need 18. Thanks!
- Hello- How do you remove the glass globe for cleaning? I see the threaded washer near where the bulb attaches, but I don't know if a hand could reach into the opening to attach/detach.) Thank you--
- How many of these do you have in stock? Can you please confirm the maximum allowance lamp wattage (this same fixture is advertised on Amazon, but they list it as a 60W max bulb.
- Did you know that these lights are awful copies of another company's? Where are these made?
- What replacement bulbs work with this pendant as you do not appear to sell the Dumbo Vintage Bulb that comes with this light? The Cobble Hill Bulb does not appear to be the same length as the Dumbo Bulb...
- Can this lamp and the other similar lamps be retro-fit as a swag to plug into the wall outlet?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Greenwood Pendant with Mirrored Smoke Glass$89.00Shop Now
Modern Farmhouse Hanging Pendant with Bulb, White Gloss$79.00 $59Shop Now
Greenwood Pendant with Clear Glass$89.00Shop Now
Bergen Globe Pendant, Matte Black$139.00Shop Now
Regent Pendant with Clear Pill Shade, Chrome$499.00 $349.90Shop Now
Red Hook LED G40 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26), Single$16.00Shop Now
Bergen Oval Pendant, Matte Black$69.00Shop Now
Powell LED 7" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$119.00Shop Now
Powell LED 14" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$199.00Shop Now
Powell LED 6-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Aged Brass$399.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.