- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
With their life-like drip effect, classic, removable gold bases, and inviting glow, this set of four flameless taper candles will add festive ambiance to any holiday display or window sill without the mess of wax drippings or worry of open flame. Each taper activates with the simple switch at the bottom. Includes a remote for ambiance modification at a distance. Perfect for home, weddings, churches, restaurants, and events.
- Set of four, durable taper candles with removable silver bases - perfect for holidays and beyond
- 2 AA alkaline batteries included with each candle
- Single LED in each fixture provides warm yet bright light for visibility and ambiance
- On the color temperature scale, this set reads at 2700K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Includes our 6-function remote allowing for a preference-tailored experience with 4 or 8 hr and daily repeat timer as well as a choice of flicker/static light
- Features four suction-cups for secure placement to the window
- White Taper with Silver Base, Plastic, Drip
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Power Source
- 2 AA Batteries Included Per Taper
- Product Dimensions
- Base: 1.75" x 1.75" x 2.5"
- Suction Cup: 1.5" x 1.5" x 1.5"
- Taper: 1" x 1" x 7"
- Remote Included
- 6 Button Remote Control Included
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
I purchased a total of 12 of these candles in two shipments and am very happy with how they function as well as how they look in our windows. They all turn on at the same time each day and turn off after 8 hours (4 hours is also an option). The flicker option is very nice. We used them every night over the holiday season and the batteries were still strong when we took them down for storage. Our window ledges are very narrow (
These candles are perfect! Ordering & shopping was fast & easy! I love that the candles come with batteries included!! The suction holders work great. No issues with the timers. Yes you have to walk into the room and get so close to them but it beats unplugging or turning a switch on/off.
The remote did not work I purchased new batteries for it and it still didnt work. The clips to hold the candle to the window all broke. Nothing special about these candles. Im pretty upset I spent so much money when I could have gotten something similar at friggin Walmart for a fraction of the price. I wrote to your company about the remote and they responded quickly apologizeing and said they were sending a new remote. Hopefully this one works properly.
These lights are amazing. Not only did I pay half the price for these than I did for similar ones on Amazon, and those didn\'t have a remote or the look of wax dripping down the side. Perfect warm white hue and the flickers isn\'t like a strobe like, it\'s a perfect candle replica. Love love love them and the awesome remote with the timers. For those who said one light would not cooperate with the remote, sometimes you need to get a little closer and try twice. Mine work perfectly. So happy
I have wanted a set of cordless candle lights to display in my windows for years. I finally ordered these so I'll have them to use next holiday season. The only downside is having to purchase new batteries when they run out, but I'm thrilled with the design of these candles, how they come with a clever clip that will attach them securely to a window, the two timer options, and a remote control. It's going to be so much easier to set these up than my old corded ones!
I am pleased with the window candles I received today. They are exactly what I wanted to replace the aging and dim drugstore purchases of several years. These are brighter, constructed with removable bulbs and bases. In addition, they come with batteries, suction cups, and a remote for each box of four candles. I look forward to using these next year. With the remote, I can set all the candles on the same schedule. I like your product.
I couldnt be more happy with these candles!
They run on battery, which was provided. Something that is unheard of.+ Keep reading
Love the remote, u can shut them off, and switch from a regular flame to a flicker.
And the price was great! Couldnt ask for anything more!
I did my homework and bought these and havent been disappointed. 12\12 worked out of the box, and the fact that they come with batteries, have a timer and remote makes the purchase a no-brainer. The light is warm, not bright white and not orange, and is a just right intensity to be seen from the road. I wasnt interested in the flickering option, but actually ended up using it on that option because it looks warm and inviting. When you have them all together to get them synchronize with the timer, make sure they all flash, otherwise he will be surprised when one stays on all night. The provided suction cups or a nice bonus to help them stay secure to the window if your windows and ledges are the right size. For a couple of my windows, I ended up using the suction cup with the candle by itself. (the holder forced the candle too far from the window because of the size of my windowsill)
These lights are bright yet soft yellow glow. However, not all of them turn off after the 8 hour "on" period. The old ones that didn't have a remote always tunred on at the proper time and off at the proper time. I keep having to "reset" a few of these after several days.
These candles look very nice both on & off in the from windows of our house. The flicker mode makes the light waver like a real candle, which is a nice touch. The remote control is a handy feature, and it's truly needed because not all the candles turn on & off according to the 8-hour timer so I have to do it manually with the remote.
Perfect for window candles for the holidays. I do wish the timer was longer than five hours but still a better option than plugging in lights. One did not work when they arrived, but I notified the company and they sent a new one out. I ended up ordering another set since I was so pleased with them.
- Can the candles be removed and the candlesticks used with real candles instead? I really like the base but I want to have the option to use them simply as candleholders!The candles can be removed, but standard wax candles probably wouldn't work well in them- they're not shaped correctly for any other candles than the candles they come with. We do have a full selection of Candle Holders that work beautifully with flameless or old fashioned taper candles. To see them, please click here.
- I currently have a set of 8 candles but have misplaced the remote. I need to buy an extra 4 candles anyway which will come with their own remote. Will the new remote work with my existing candles? If not, is there any way to get a remote replacement or a universal remote?
- My clips that come with the suction cups are cracking/breaking. Do you have replacement clips available?
- How long do the LED bulbs last? I realize the batteries have a life span, but what about the bulbs? I wish you could purchase replacement bulbs even though they are part of the product.
- I am confused how to set candle remote for 4 hours, ex. if i want candle to light from 6 p.m. till 10 p.m. do I power them on at 6 p.m. and then hit 4 hrs? Presently I use remote to turn them on at 6and at 10 I hit off button. Is there an automatic way of doing this?
- can the bulb come in blue, or can you buy a blue replacement bulb
- I see that this candle is 1.5 in. wide. How tall is it?
- I have inserted the batteries with + at the top (bulb end). Turned on (o). I do not get a light. What do we do to get the candles to light ???
- I purchased 8 of these and one of the bulbs is bad. It never worked. How do I get a replacement? If there is none, can I get a new candle free of charge since I paid or 8 and only 7 work.
- Are there instructions available anywhere online? My order did not come with any. Thanks!
- When the bulbs burn out are there replacements and what are their brand names and where do I purchase them?
- Can I have these sent to another address, since thy will be a gift. (out of state)
- Want to send as a Christmas Gift. Can they be billed to me and sent to another address?
- candles turn off after 5hrs. Will they turn on again in 19hrs. on there own? looking for candles I don't need to turn on and off every night and day.
- Where can i buy extra flickering bulbs?
- Can you tell me the manufacturer's name on these lights? Thank you!
- I am trying to set the timer. Instructions say to turn on then push in the button until the candle blinks one. It does not seem like the on/off button can be pushed in and the candle flame does not look like it is doing anything. Is it supoosed to blink on/off to be set? And again cannot seem to push in bottom switch.
- I have a narrow window sill. What is the diameter of the base of the candle holder? Thx
- How does the bulb on these candles compare in color to a real, match-lit candle? A real candle flame is not orange in color.
- How do I install batteries. I tried to call and was told I would receive a callback. I have never before been told that.Maybe you need more help!!!!!!!!!
- do you make a candle like these that can be turned on & off without taking them out of the holder? can the candles that list a remote be operated individually when in close proximity?These have a 5-hour timer, the candles automatically turn off after 5 hours. But we do carry the same candles in a Set of 8 that includes a remote where you are able to turn them on and off without manually turning them off. http://www.lights.com/white-taper-candle-with-removable-gold-base-with-remote-p-37453.html
- How heavy are the candles in the bases with the batteries? I'm trying to ensure they will stay put on the window sill. Thanks!
- What is the wattage for these lights? Need 4 watts or less to go behind Duette window shades.
- If I order these now, how fast can I get delivery?
- Is the LED light white or yellow/orange?
- Will they turn back on by themselves?
- Does the set with the silver base also have a white light or is it different? The photo looks more yellow.
- Approximately how many total hours will a candle operate on a pair of batteries?
- How tall are these candles with and without the holders?
- I received these lights and am able to remove the base to reach the switch but can not find where to put the 2 batteries. Please help!
- I purchased 2 sets of these from amazon and of the 8 candles 1 does not work properly. All the others are bright and beautiful but the one is barely visible. Could you send me a replacement? Thanks
- Can these be set to stay on day and night?
- I recently purchased some different candles butt I am not satisfied because only a small portion of the bulb lights up. The candle does not provide much light. Is your picture representative of the light you get. Does the whole bulb light up?
- Are there any videos of these candles. I don't want wan that flickers too much and would like to view
- I would prefer a steady light - is that an option for these candlesThese candles do have a flicker effect but we have the same version in a set of 8 that comes with a 8 function remote. You are able to choose from "candle" mode (flicker) or "light" mode (steady on): http://www.lights.com/white-taper-candle-with-removable-silver-base-with-remote-p-37452.html
- Do you need tomanually turn these ON daily or does the cycle mean it comes back on by itself after the 19 hrs?
- does the set of 4 candles model LS4TPR-R5 FLICKER ONLYThese candles do have a flicker effect but we have the same version in a set of 8 that comes with a 8 function remote. You are able to choose from "candle" mode (flicker) or "light" mode (steady on): http://www.lights.com/white-taper-candle-with-removable-silver-base-with-remote-p-37452.html
- Can these be used for outside use, as in wreaths? Thanks!
- How tall are the candles with AND without the base? Thanks.
- How long do the batteries last? Thanks
- How long do the batteries last on average?
- I am looking for this set -Ivory Taper Candle with Removable Silver Base, Set of 4- but want a whiter bulb, perhaps non-flickering, can you send me a working link?We don't currently carry any sets of 4 aside from this one that would meet your criteria. We do have new sets of 2 with a pewter stand with a slightly whiter light: http://www.lights.com/flameless-ivory-drip-battery-taper-with-pewter-stand-p-37151.html But please note, generally our tapers carry warm white or amber LEDs
- Are these candles flickering?
- do they flicker?
- I submitted my question twice last week and haven't received an answer yet. When should I expect an answer. It's been over 24 hoursIf no one has reached out to you, there is a possibility there was an issue when you tried submitting. I've checked our records, and don't show any questions from this email address. For immediate assistance, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call us at 1-866-490-9358. Cheers.
- I recently purchased 2 candles with the amber glow bulb . Do you carry the same candle with I guess you would call it a white glow?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
Holiday Window Candles
Spread cheer this holiday season with our collection of traditional window candles. Flameless and battery-operated, these festive tapers will illuminate your windowsills without the tangle of cords or mess of wax drippings. For your convenience, each candle is outfitted with an automatic timer offering a celebratory glow when you want it the most.Read More
White 7" Flameless Taper Candles with Removable Gold Bases, Set of 4$29.00 $20Shop Now
Rosalind Silver Distressed Taper Candles, Set of 4$27.00Shop Now
Silver Ombre Taper Candles, Set of 4$28.00Shop Now
White 7" Flameless Resin Taper Candles with Removable Gold Bases, Set of 8$40.00Shop Now
White 7" Flameless Resin Taper Candles with Removable Silver Bases, Set of 8$40.00Shop Now
Victoria White 10" Smooth Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 4$24.00Shop Now
Rosalind Textured Silver Slim Pillar Candles, Set of 4$39.00Shop Now
Cream Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 8$59.00Shop Now
Warm White 440 LED Cluster Garland Plug-In String Lights, 13ft$59.00Shop Now
Ivory Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 3$34.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.