- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
With their life-like drip effect, classic, removable silver bases, and inviting glow, this set eight of flameless taper candles will add festive ambiance to any holiday display or window sill without the mess of wax drippings or worry of open flame. Each taper activates with the simple switch at the bottom and remains on for five hours. Includes a remote for ambiance modification at a distance. Perfect for home, weddings, churches, restaurants, and events.
- Set of eight, durable taper candles with drip effect and removable silver bases - perfect for holidays and beyond
- Single LED in each fixture provides warm yet bright light for visibility and ambiance
- Includes our 6-function remote allowing for a preference-tailored experience with 4-8 hr and daily repeat timer as well as a choice of flicker/static light
- 2 AA alkaline batteries included with each candle
- On the color temperature scale, this item reads at 2700K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Features eight suction-cups for secure placement to the window
- White Taper with Silver Base, Plastic, Drip
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Power Source
- 2 AA Batteries Included Per Taper
- Product Dimensions
- Base: 1.75" x 1.75" x 2.5"
- Suction Cup: 1.5" x 1.5" x 1.5"
- Taper: 1" x 1" x 7"
- Remote Included
- 6 Button Remote Control Included
- Special Features
- 8 Suction Cups Included
- Switch Options
- Timer (Duration)
- 4 & 8 Hour Timer Included Download Manual
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
The light they give off is what I was hoping for (not cold like most LEDs). The silver bases are very cheap plastic, but I was happy to discover they come with suction cups to hold the candles against my windows. One of the 8 lights will not respond to the remote. I plan to call to try to get a replacement for that one.
These are beautiful lights in my windows! Love having a remote control with various lighting options. Packaged well and received item quickly. I've tried much cheaper versions of window lights and you get what you pay for. Based on the visual quality of these - I expect to be able to use them for many years to come!
Got these for my parents and they love them! They make Christmas decorating so much easier. Glad I was able to please them as my mom was unsure of battery operated candles since she had tried to use them before and was left unhappy and going back to plug in ones. This year I can say we changed her mind.
Candles look great in the window for the holiday. I ordered 2 boxes and 2 out of the 16 didn’t work. Not sure what to do to get them working as they are getting power, they just won’t stay on; they just flash whenever you hit a button on the remote. A little frustrating given the price.
Wow, how things have changed! Waited decades for candles that would work on the sill-less windows in our 18th c. house, and these exceed all expectations. Not only can they be attached directly to the window, they’re nothing like the candles of my childhood. They actually look like real candleflame; the perfect color, brightness and even the option of a subtle flickering effect. No cords! A remote on/off! I couldn’t be happier.
The saying of “You get what you pay for” resonates with me on this purchase. While these window lights maybe a little pricier than what you’d pay at a craft store or discount chain they are AWESOME!!! Quality construction, equipped with batteries and a remote control that you can program based on your preferences, I honestly can’t say enough about these lights! The prior reviews were absolutely on point! Thank you Lights.com!
Look perfect in the windows of my home. The soft yellow light looks like a real cable. The remote is convenient and much easier to control lights than needing to individually turn them on and off. The automatic feature is about 90% effective. Of the 14 candles that I have displayed, one or two do not come on automatically or shut off as programmed and need to be reset. Even with that inconvenience, I would purchase them again.
I've ordered from Lights.com twice and have had wonderful results each time. I ordered the flameless timed pillars and they are beautiful, work perfectly and customer service has been very helpful when I called. On my first order, I had one light that would not work, I called and Lights.com shipped a new replacement right away. I've recommended Lights.com to friends and they have made purchases also with great staifaction as well. Thank you Lights.com!
I bought these to put in my windows and on some shelving for the holidays. I wanted to do away with all the cords traditional ones require. The look and work great. I did have two that I had issues with but they replaced them for me. They are exactly what I was looking for.
- How do I set the timer for the white taper candles to go on at the same time every night?
- I lost the remote for the candles and they only function in always on / always off now. Is there any way to get a replacement remote or the IR codes to setup a universal remote / Harmony remote? Thank you!
- I ordered these from Amazon and really like them. However, one doesn't respond at all to the remote. Is there anyway to fix it?
- Can these be used outdoors?
- I have a set of these and my dog chewed the remote. Can a remote be ordered separately?
- How tall are these candles?
- I'm repurposing an old chandelier above a table on my front porch. It is not powered, so I thought these would work great in the holders (once we remove all the electrical parts). Question -will they all come on at the same time with the remote? Or do you have to point them close to each one individually?
- Hi, I really like the capabilities these candles have. The batteries though only last 120 hours? Doesn't seem like a long time at all. I've seen others that last a lot longer. Any recommendations on what batteries are best to use with these? Thanks.
- can you tell me the outside dimension on the lower 1/2" of the candle.I have to make it fit in my candle holder. thank you a.sobol
- does the base come off? I need these without the base /
- I received a set of 8 tapers as a gift and was looking forward to using them. I have put batteries in the candles and tried to turn them on. The instructions only say to "Turn candle switch to ON and select the timer of your choosing and hold the button until the flame flickers."
I have tried 3 candles, even flipped the ONOFF switch in case it was in the wrong position. I tried pressing the 4hr button first, then holding the ON button. I have tried pressing the 8 hr button then holding the ON button.
So far I tried 3 candles, holding the ON button for as long as 30 seconds, but none of the candles come on.
I even tried holding the hr button for awhile.
What should I do next?Sounds like you haven't removed the tab that protects the batteries. Turning them on should just be a matter of pulling the tab protecting the batteries, once removed and switched to the on position underneath the candle they should turn right on and can be controlled with the remote from there. If the candles are still not turning on, we recommend for you to swap the batteries from the ones that work into the ones that appear to not work. If you are still experiencing issues, please email us at 866.490.9358 and we'll be happy to proceed with a replacement order if it did not pass our 90-day warranty policy.
- Re: Ivory Taper Candle with Removable Gold Base, Set of 8 with Remote Manufacturer's Model: LC003448 What is the color of the flame? Different customers seem to have a different idea of the color. Thanks.
- I have read a review on Amazon that said "If you order the candles with a gold base the flame color will be orange. If you order the silver base the flame color will be a natural light amber color much like a real candle. Is this true? Thanks.
- Since there are no replacement bulbs, what is the life expectancy of the bulb and what do you do when it dies?
- What is the expected battery life of these candles?
- Re: "Ivory Taper Candle with Removable Gold Base, Set of 8 with Remote", how much for 1 more Candle? I'm a Jew and would like to order the set plus 1 more before Chanukah? Secondly, if I order this Friday will I get it BEFORE December 1?
- I am looking for a candle with a white light,not a amber one. also how long does the candle stay lit when it is turned on by the remote, Really i am looking for candles that stay lit from dusk to dawn,Most of our candles have a yellowish LED light. We recommend for you to look for taper candles with 2700k LED temperature which is closer to white compared to 2200k-2400k (amber light). Here is our following selection for taper candles with remote: http://www.lights.com/advanced_search.php?q=taper%20candles%20with%20remote
- I am comparing the set of 8 (w/ remote) against the set of 4 (w/out the remote). I currently own the set of 4 and am hoping to find something a little brighter. The set of 8 allows you to adjust the brightness. Can you please tell me how the set of 8's brightest light compares with the basic set of 4? Thank you!
- Are these candles also sold individual? I need 9 candies for my space.
- Will I be able to take the bases off and put these in another base?
- Can the bulb be replaced and is there an on/off switch other than the remote?
- Hi, I'm looking into illuminating my dinner table by using12 flameless candles in a non-electrified toleware candelabra chandelier. Do you know the lumens level of a single flameless taper, or 12 tapers? Also, can the remote be used to control more than 8 candles? Thanks for your advice.
- There are no instructions or battery positive/negative indicators for which way the batteries should be installed. Can someone tell me how to put the batteries in, like positive up or down & negative also?
- We're looking for candles that can be used in a historic municipal building with 65 windows. The remote may be great, or might not work for our application bc of all the many rooms. Can the 4 or 8 hour timer option be set directly from the candle? Also, is there a difference in the flame color between the silver and gold base products? Thanks!
- I am looking to replace some wireless automatic candles i bought years and years ago, but I can't seem to find the exact type. This looks exactly like mine except it says it has a white LED. Mine have a frosted glass "flame" but the light is obviously a reddish color. The picture of yours has a slight red tint to it. Does it actually or am I seeing things?
- Are there instructions for setting the candles up to come on the same time each night and stay on for 8 hours?These candles come with a remote that includes the 4 or 8-hour timer function. Once the candles are on the ON switch, you can select the 4 or 8-hour timer at the time you want them to turn back on the next following day. EX: If you want them to turn on every night at 8 pm, you need to click on either the 4 or 8-hour timer at 8 pm in order to set the candles at that time.
- The way these look, flickering light, and adjustable brightness are ideal for what I'm looking for: however, I need candles that can be turned on and off, and have the brightness controlled, by the person holding it -for use by a choir. Would these work for that, or do you have a similar product that would? Thank you.
- I'm looking for tapered candles with holders that have a very bright LED so when I put them in my windows for Christmas they will shine very bright. Is there any kind that you sell. The ones in department stores are not bright at all.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
Holiday Window Candles
Spread cheer this holiday season with our collection of traditional window candles. Flameless and battery-operated, these festive tapers will illuminate your windowsills without the tangle of cords or mess of wax drippings. For your convenience, each candle is outfitted with an automatic timer offering a celebratory glow when you want it the most.Read More
As Seen In
Highlight the beauty of the season with touches of crisp white. Wintry whites coupled with shimmery metallics offer a modern alternative to the classic red and green. It's fresh, yet inviting and provides a festive spirit that lasts even after the holidays.Read More
White 7" Flameless Resin Taper Candles with Removable Gold Bases, Set of 8$40.00Shop Now
Bark Flameless Wax Candles, Set of 2$23.00 $17Shop Now
White 7" Flameless Taper Candles with Removable Gold Bases, Set of 4$29.00Shop Now
White 7" Resin Flameless Taper Candles with Removable Silver Bases, Set of 4$29.00Shop Now
Tall Ivory Distressed Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 3$34.00Shop Now
Classic White 10" Wax Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 10$42.00Shop Now
Rechargeable Flameless Tea Lights with Frosted Glass Holder, Set of 12$100.00 $80Shop Now
Classic White 10" Wax Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 4$20.00Shop Now
Noelle Flameless Taper Candles and Christmas Tree Candleholders, Set of 8$40.00Shop Now
Rosalind Silver Distressed Taper Candles, Set of 4$27.00 $22Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.