- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
With their life-like drip effect, classic, removable gold bases, and inviting glow, this set of eight flameless taper candles will add festive ambiance to any holiday display or window sill without the mess of wax drippings or worry of open flame. Each taper activates with the simple switch at the bottom. Includes a remote for ambiance modification at a distance.
- Set of eight, durable taper candles with drip effect and removable gold bases - perfect for holidays and beyond
- Single LED in each fixture provides warm yet bright light for visibility and ambiance
- Includes our 6-function remote allowing for a preference-tailored experience with 4-8 hr and daily repeat timer as well as a choice of flicker/static light
- 2 AA alkaline batteries included with each candle
- On the color temperature scale, this item reads at 2700K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Features eight suction-cups for secure placement to the window
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Got these for my parents and they love them! They make Christmas decorating so much easier. Glad I was able to please them as my mom was unsure of battery operated candles since she had tried to use them before and was left unhappy and going back to plug in ones. This year I can say we changed her mind.
Wow, how things have changed! Waited decades for candles that would work on the sill-less windows in our 18th c. house, and these exceed all expectations. Not only can they be attached directly to the window, they’re nothing like the candles of my childhood. They actually look like real candleflame; the perfect color, brightness and even the option of a subtle flickering effect. No cords! A remote on/off! I couldn’t be happier.
The saying of “You get what you pay for” resonates with me on this purchase. While these window lights maybe a little pricier than what you’d pay at a craft store or discount chain they are AWESOME!!! Quality construction, equipped with batteries and a remote control that you can program based on your preferences, I honestly can’t say enough about these lights! The prior reviews were absolutely on point! Thank you Lights.com!
Look perfect in the windows of my home. The soft yellow light looks like a real cable. The remote is convenient and much easier to control lights than needing to individually turn them on and off. The automatic feature is about 90% effective. Of the 14 candles that I have displayed, one or two do not come on automatically or shut off as programmed and need to be reset. Even with that inconvenience, I would purchase them again.
I've ordered from Lights.com twice and have had wonderful results each time. I ordered the flameless timed pillars and they are beautiful, work perfectly and customer service has been very helpful when I called. On my first order, I had one light that would not work, I called and Lights.com shipped a new replacement right away. I've recommended Lights.com to friends and they have made purchases also with great staifaction as well. Thank you Lights.com!
I bought these to put in my windows and on some shelving for the holidays. I wanted to do away with all the cords traditional ones require. The look and work great. I did have two that I had issues with but they replaced them for me. They are exactly what I was looking for.
- I lost the remote for the candles and they only function in always on / always off now. Is there any way to get a replacement remote or the IR codes to setup a universal remote / Harmony remote? Thank you!
- can you tell me the outside dimension on the lower 1/2" of the candle.I have to make it fit in my candle holder. thank you a.sobol
- does the base come off? I need these without the base /
- I received a set of 8 tapers as a gift and was looking forward to using them. I have put batteries in the candles and tried to turn them on. The instructions only say to "Turn candle switch to ON and select the timer of your choosing and hold the button until the flame flickers."
I have tried 3 candles, even flipped the ON\\OFF switch in case it was in the wrong position. I tried pressing the 4hr button first, then holding the ON button. I have tried pressing the 8 hr button then holding the ON button.
So far I tried 3 candles, holding the ON button for as long as 30 seconds, but none of the candles come on.
I even tried holding the hr button for awhile.
What should I do next?Sounds like you haven't removed the tab that protects the batteries. Turning them on should just be a matter of pulling the tab protecting the batteries, once removed and switched to the on position underneath the candle they should turn right on and can be controlled with the remote from there. If the candles are still not turning on, we recommend for you to swap the batteries from the ones that work into the ones that appear to not work. If you are still experiencing issues, please email us at 866.490.9358 and we'll be happy to proceed with a replacement order if it did not pass our 90-day warranty policy.
- Re: Ivory Taper Candle with Removable Gold Base, Set of 8 with Remote Manufacturer's Model: LC003448 What is the color of the flame? Different customers seem to have a different idea of the color. Thanks.
- Since there are no replacement bulbs, what is the life expectancy of the bulb and what do you do when it dies?
- What is the expected battery life of these candles?
- Re: "Ivory Taper Candle with Removable Gold Base, Set of 8 with Remote", how much for 1 more Candle? I'm a Jew and would like to order the set plus 1 more before Chanukah? Secondly, if I order this Friday will I get it BEFORE December 1?
- I am comparing the set of 8 (w/ remote) against the set of 4 (w/out the remote). I currently own the set of 4 and am hoping to find something a little brighter. The set of 8 allows you to adjust the brightness. Can you please tell me how the set of 8's brightest light compares with the basic set of 4? Thank you!
- Can the bulb be replaced and is there an on/off switch other than the remote?
- Hi, I'm looking into illuminating my dinner table by using12 flameless candles in a non-electrified toleware candelabra chandelier. Do you know the lumens level of a single flameless taper, or 12 tapers? Also, can the remote be used to control more than 8 candles? Thanks for your advice.
- There are no instructions or battery positive/negative indicators for which way the batteries should be installed. Can someone tell me how to put the batteries in, like positive up or down & negative also?
- I am looking to replace some wireless automatic candles i bought years and years ago, but I can't seem to find the exact type. This looks exactly like mine except it says it has a white LED. Mine have a frosted glass "flame" but the light is obviously a reddish color. The picture of yours has a slight red tint to it. Does it actually or am I seeing things?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
Holiday Window Candles
Spread cheer this holiday season with our collection of traditional window candles. Flameless and battery-operated, these festive tapers will illuminate your windowsills without the tangle of cords or mess of wax drippings. For your convenience, each candle is outfitted with an automatic timer offering a celebratory glow when you want it the most.Read More
White 7" Flameless Resin Taper Candles with Removable Silver Bases, Set of 8$40.00 $25Shop Now
Classic Ivory 10" Drip Wax Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 4$20.00 $16Shop Now
White 7" Flameless Taper Candles with Removable Gold Bases, Set of 4$29.00Shop Now
White 7" Resin Flameless Taper Candles with Removable Silver Bases, Set of 4$29.00Shop Now
Classic White 10" Wax Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 10$42.00Shop Now
Classic White 10" Wax Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 4$20.00Shop Now
Cyrus Ivory 6" Drip Wax Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 12$29.00Shop Now
Noelle Flameless Taper Candles and Christmas Tree Candleholders, Set of 8$40.00 $20Shop Now
Rosalind Gold Distressed Taper Candles, Set of 4$27.00Shop Now
Gold Ombre Taper Candles, Set of 4$28.00 $14Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.