- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This set of three versatile, flameless pillar candles add a decorative element and worry-free illumination to just about any space. Features an intricate lattice pattern carved into ivory wax, revealing a warm glow with a natural flicker. Perfect for home, weddings, churches, restaurants, and events.
- Set of three ivory, flameless resin candles in an assortment of sizes
- 2 AA Duracell batteries included per candle
- Includes our 8-function remote allowing for a preference-tailored experience with 4-8 hr and daily repeat timer as well as a choice of flicker/static light
- On the color temperature scale, this item reads at 2200K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting.
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow, Steady On
- Ivory, Wax, Pattern
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Power Source
- 2 AA Batteries Included Per Pillar
- Product Dimensions
- 1 - 3" x 3" x 4"
- 1 - 3" x 3" x 5"
- 1 - 3" x 3" x 6"
- Remote Included
- Special Features
- Brightness can be adjusted
- Switch Options
- Timer Details
- 4 & 8 Hour Timer Included Download Manual
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- I bought these candles recently and I have noticed that they turn on an hour earlier than I have programmed them to, or if I turn them off completely and set them again the next night and they will turn off an hour earlier then they should. They should be on for 4/8 hours and then off for 20/16 hours is that correct? Because they obviously are not doing this.To program the Trellis Carved Ivory Pillar Candles, you must first turn them on manually. Then bring the candles together and press the Green ON button, then follow up with pressing the 4HR or 8HR timer button. If you follow these steps correctly, the candles should turn on and off at the correct times.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
Our 2017 Holiday Gift Guide
The most recent updates on sales, featured designers or projects that we are excited about.Read More
Delano Silver Pillar Candle Holder, Large$29.00 $19Shop Now
Vesta Gray Marble Pillar Plate$9.00 $6Shop Now
Magnolia Gray Pillar Candle Holder, Medium$14.00 $10Shop Now
Elin Wood and Chrome Lantern$74.00 $49Shop Now
Delano Silver Pillar Candle Holder, Medium$26.00 $17Shop Now
Milos White-Washed Ivory Pillar Candles, Set of 3$20.00Shop Now
Magnolia Gray Pillar Candle Holder, Small$12.00 $9Shop Now
Ivory 3x3" Melted-Edge Resin Pillar Candles, Set of 2$14.00Shop Now
Touchstone Double LED Melted-Edge Slim Wax Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 3$30.00Shop Now
Delano Silver Pillar Candle Holder, Small$23.00 $16Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.