- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
These heavy duty, luminous rope lights are perfect for both special occasions and year round use. Features nearly three-hundred warm white LED lights staggered along 26 feet of durable plastic tubing. Line along patios, gardens or stairways or wrap around handrails for a festive touch.
- Features a 24' festive, durable rope light that glows a versatile, warm white - perfect for both indoor and outdoor use
- For increased coverage, connect up to eight consecutive strands
- Includes a set of mounting clips, cable ties and screws for decorative ease
- Uses LED technology to provide an energy-efficient addition to your home
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per String
- Bulb Cover Material
- Clear Plastic
- Bulb Type
- Bulbs Included
- Warm White
- Color Temperature
- 9 Strands
- Connectable (Y/N)
- Distance Between LED/Socket
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light Output
- Light Source
- Maximum Wattage
- Power Cord Length (in) - Distance from Plug to 1st Light/Socket
- Power Source
- Product Diameter
- Product Height
- Product Length (ft)
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Socket Type
- Special Features
- String/ Wire Color
- Switch Options
- Plug In
- Timer Details
- Total String Length (ft)
- .8W Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Item purchased: Super Bright Plasma Expandable LED Plug-in Rope Lights, Warm White, #LRLHVWW. My snowflake project required clear lights that were not too warm and not too cool and, like Goldilocks, these were just right. They¢re bright, which I needed to stand out from the multiple globe light strings stretched across our street, and they were flexible enough to wrap around the mitered end of my 1x2 frame. I¢m very happy with the result; so are the neighbors! I recommend Lights.com and would purchase from them again.
Lighting is everything in an event... these rope lights provide an absolutely fabulous effect --- they transform any room into a night club! I get oohs, ahhs and rave reviews from my coworkers every time I host an after hours gathering!!! so cool and I can hardly wait to put them around my patio for summer nights parties!
I used this as up lighting above the kitchen cabinets. Great effect. Very soft lighting and exactly what I wanted.
D from Colorado+ Keep reading
- How do you power these lights? Do they need special adapter or batteries? Do u sell it?? Thanks!
- Are they dimmable?
- The lights are spaced at what interval? Thanks!
- If you order longer lengths, can you cut them down to a shorter length with out damaging their performance?
- What is the width of the rope? It looks like 1/2\" but wanted to confirm. Thanks!
- Do these lights connect to a standard 120v outlet? Is there a battery pack avail for use with these if an outdoor power source is not readily available?
- Can these lights be connected to an alternate power source (solar panel, battery pack)?
- Is this cuttable? We only need 47 feet. Thanks.
- for the 26' strands, how long is the lighted part? In other words, does the 26' length include the 2' lead?
- Since these cannot be cut, can they be connected with \"T\" connectors to go two directions off the same strand/plug? Thx!
- Can you bury rope lights? I want to put them in the ground under glass blocks.
- what is the width of the rope part (not the widest part) thanks
- I need a warm white that is not too white to match some other lights in the same area. I can't tell by the picture and have had to return 3 sets so far because they are too white. Thanks
- What is the color temperature and light output (in lumens)?
- Is rope light ready to plug in or do I need an adaptor--and what kind?
- Can you cut these to a short length? Also, does it come with connectors to string them end to end?
- If one LED light fails, would the entire chain of lights also fail?
- Is there any warranty with the rope lights?
- are the tube lights waterproof (submersible on occasion) when the tide comes over the pier? Do you have 100 foot sections?
- What is diameter of the end pieces. I would be running the rope lights through predrilled holes in deck railings
- Are the warm white rope lights dimmable? If so, how bright/dim can they go. I want to use behind crown molding to uplight vaulted ceiling, but would like to be able to control brightness.
- could not find clear notation that this is ready for plug into 120V or what. Also I would like to know how many watts. I consider for use under a shield for down light on a sign
- The video of this product (Plasma Warm White Super Bright LED Rope Lights, by LampLust) shows the lights \"blinking\" on-and-off. Do they have the ability to just stay \"on\", without the blinking effect? Thank you.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Super Bright Plasma Expandable LED Plug-in Rope Lights, Blue$35.00 $34Shop Now
Plasma Multicolor Super Bright LED Rope Lights$35.00 $33Shop Now
Super Bright Plasma Expandable LED Plug-in Rope Lights, Cool White$35.00 $31.50Shop Now
Starry Silver Wire Rope Lights, 35ft.$45.00 $34Shop Now
Super Bright Plasma Expandable LED Plug-in Rope Lights, Red$35.00 $31.50Shop Now
Starry Warm-White Copper Fairy String Lights, 100ft$40.00 $29Shop Now
Iced 6x6" Solar Brick Light, Cool White$29.00 $26.10Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.