- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
These heavy duty, luminous rope lights are perfect for both special occasions and year round use. Features nearly three-hundred cool white LED lights staggered along 26 feet of durable plastic tubing. Line along patios, gardens or stairways or wrap around handrails for a festive touch.
- Features a 24' ft festive, durable rope light that glows a versatile, cool white - perfect for both indoor and outdoor use
- Uses LED technology to provide an energy-efficient addition to your home
- For increased coverage, connect up to eight consecutive strands
- Includes a set of mounting clips, cable ties and screws for decorative ease
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per String
- Bulb Cover Material
- Clear Plastic
- Bulb Type
- Bulbs Included
- Cool White
- Color Temperature
- 8 Strands
- Connectable (Y/N)
- Distance Between LED/Socket
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light Output
- Light Source
- Maximum Wattage
- Power Cord Length (in) - Distance from Plug to 1st Light/Socket
- Power Source
- Product Diameter
- Product Height
- Product Length (ft)
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Socket Type
- Special Features/Functions
- String/ Wire Color
- Switch Options
- Plug In
- Timer Details
- Total String Length (ft)
- 26 feet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Bought these for under our 19ft RV awing tube. They work perfect. The blue plasma isn't staining to the eye as white would be. Almost has a black light effect, pretty cool and unique so you or your friends can spot your lighted area after dark and not be confused by other setups in the area. Definitely ordering another strand to connect into the first one.
- Is it possible to get a longer lead cable? How thick is the cord part of the lead cable? Thank you
- If sealed with silicone would the perimeter of a backyard pond be an appropriate use for these lights? I would need to attach rope to rock, any suggestions?
- I don't see a spec for lifespan of the LRLHVCW light strings. Are they 10K hours or 50K or something else? My application is for a hollow 10'x4' sign, lit from dusk to dawn, and I wanted to get an estimate on how often we might expect to replace the strings. The sign protects the bulbs from water and wind, but not temperature. Thanks.
- Can these lights be bent 90 degrees? If so how quick or short can/will they bend? i.e. Short or long sweep. If one or more led(s) burn(s) out will the remainder continue to burn?Thanks for your questions. Yes, the Super Bright Plasma Expandable LED Plug-in Rope Lights can be bent at a 90 degree angle, however the lights are incased in a stiff layer of protective plastic which will not easily stay bent at sharp angles. If a section of the Rope Lights were to go out, the other sections would continue functioning properly. Also, this item comes with a 1 year warranty.
- what country are the rope lights made and any warranty
- I want to light an outdoor bocce if I put lights on both side of the court with a reflective backing will they light a 12 foot path
- How long is one streams for 35 bucks? Thanks Paul
- I have a slate wet bar and want to install under the counter where people sit. Does this rope put out enough light to show slate facing?
- I have 222'(feet) of fencing that is located around my backyard and there's not enough illumination for security. If your longest rope light is 26' I would need (8)26'=208' " not enough " & (9)26'=234' "to much". Do you have 25' lengths and can I connect 9 of them together with a timer?
- Can I get a male pin end with a plug end at the other end
- Do you have any 6' lengths?
- If a dimmer switch was attached to this would it actually be able to dim it? And if so, does it flicker?
- Who is the manufacturer of this product?
- Can this rope light be cut to make a smaller length? I am needing 10 ft in length.
- How many lumens output are they?
- do these have a switch or do I have to plug them in/out when I want to turn them on/off?
- Do your rope led come with electric plug>
- How many watts per string are these??
- can i order custom lemgth?
- i have a train set (4' x 12') in my cellar that is about 3-1/2' tall and the joist are 8' high. That leaves roughly 4-1/2' in between the two. Would these lights give me enough light around my train set without having trouble seeing when I put the train on the tracks? Also how many would I need?
- sirs: could you give a total cost on 7 --25' Rope Lights LRLHVCW is it with shipping? . thank you
- what is the lumens per foot of the super bright LED cool whites? LRLHVCW
- Do these lights run on 12 volt dc power, What is the spacing between the lights. can the strings be split
- Do you carry this in 3/8 to 1/2 inch diameters and can these lights be used outside year long?
- Can you attach a connect a mini function controller to these lights?
- do these lights need to warm up? I use a light show program. going to be turning them off and on a lot as music plays.
- Do they plug into a regular 110 outlet? is that plug included
- How flexible are these lights and what is the diameter of the rope? I am wanting to redo some of our yard ornaments for Christmas.
- Are led plasma rope dimmable?
- The Plasma Cool White Super Bright LED Rope Lights by LampLust appear to be flashing in the video. Is this correct. I want to purchase 3 x 24.5 ft but do not want flashing lights. Also, will connectors be included to connect them to together to plug in to 1 power source?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Super Bright Plasma Expandable LED Plug-in Rope Lights, Warm White$35.00Shop Now
Super Bright Plasma Expandable LED Plug-in Rope Lights, Purple$35.00Shop Now
Super Bright Plasma Expandable LED Plug-in Rope Lights, Blue$35.00Shop Now
Plasma Multicolor Super Bright LED Rope Lights$35.00Shop Now
Super Bright Plasma Expandable LED Plug-in Rope Lights, Red$35.00Shop Now
Marion Stainless Steel Warm-White Solar Path Lights, Set of 6$75.00Shop Now
Tall Glass Paneled 11" Black Metal Flameless Lantern with Timer, Set of 2$39.00Shop Now
Iced 6x6" Solar Brick Light, Warm White$29.00Shop Now
Stainless Steel Glass Paneled Flameless Lantern with Timer, Set of 2$55.00 $39Shop Now
Starry Bright-White Silver Fairy String LIghts, 32ft$35.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.