- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Sulis Set features four, durable, copper solar path lights, each providing the bright light from an efficient LED. Activate the switches, and with the sun's help, the lights will recharge throughout the day and automatically turn on at dusk providing a warm, glow well into the evening.
- Set of four polished copper, solar-powered pathway lights durably built to weather the elements
- Two 1.2V AA Ni-MH 500mAh battery included per light
- Single LED in each fixture provides warm yet bright light for visibility and ambiance
- Includes a 5.5" plastic stake for easy, wireless installation
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per Item
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AA Ni-Mh 500mah
- Bulbs Included
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Light Output
- Light Source + Lifetime
- Metal, Glass
- Maximum Wattage
- Number of Batteries Per Item
- Power Source
- Switch Options
- 0.5w Download Manual
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
I have purchased solar lighting from the big box and warehouse stores in the past with not much success. Living in a 1950’s bungalow near the beach the lights get plenty of direct full sun yet do not last long. The plastic panel oxidizes and the lights rust easily. We decided to shell out the money for a better quality light. These pathway lights are impressive...heavier in weight, stainless steel, and have a glass covered solar panel. Even the packaging was substantial. Double rechargeable batteries in each fixture made for a pleasant warm light. They look and feel and have performed much better than all the others we tried. Time will tell but I think these will withstand more than a year of beachside sun and salty air!
We made our purchase based on the reviews that said the lights looked high quality and worked well. The color of the LED light is warmer than many yard LED's so it looks more like a traditional bulb. They only stay lit for around 4 hours when it's been sunny but the light amount is good and we have them about 15 feet apart. When it has been cloudy or rainy they are very dim but that's to be expected since they need the sun to charge up and overall we are very happy with the lights.
- My wife purchased eight of the copper finished solar lights. We broke one the plastic stakes during installation of the lights and need to know if we can get a replacement stake? Are they able to be purchased?
- How tall are these? Not including the stake. Can’t seem to find that basic information
- Will these light patina?
- How long will the lights stay on after a full daylight charge?
- Is the lense made of plastic or glass?
- I recently purchased these. I am pretty sure the stakes were in the box, but I cannot seem to find them anywhere, practically tearing apart my garage!! Please tell me how to get 4 stakes for my lights. Thanks, Jerry Stitt
- what is the cumin rating on these lights?
- Will the copper finish darken when exposed to direct sunlight? Why are these lights so expensive and do they have an on and off switch? These lights are attractive anD appear to be substantial; however they are not selling on amazon priced so extremely high. I would like 2 boxes of these lights, what is the absolute best you can do for me per box? Regards, CatherineIt will darken very slightly over time, they do have an on/off switch. It's priced this way because when you buy it, you're paying for the quality. I'll let our last Amazon review do the talking: "very well made, strong, high end all the way. they are so worth the money. The photos online do not do justice until you see them in person. They make a difference believe me - They add a touch of class. And they really do seem to have such a nice glow to them and THESE HAVE more light then your everyday average solar light."
- What's the k value or color number for this product. I'm looking for 2700 or Lower. I want it nice and yellow.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
The Best Outdoor Decor for Your Summer Party
It’s officially the season for backyard barbecues and summer evening dinner parties. Whether you’re throwing a big 4th of July celebration or having a quiet moment with friends, make your summer one for the books by setting the scene with festive decor for your patio, lawn or porch.Read More
As Seen In
Memorial Day Decor
Memorial Day will soon be here marking it the official start to the outdoor party season. To help you get your backyard ready and at its finest, we’ve rounded up some outdoor favorites.Read More
As Seen In
4 Tips for an Eco-Friendly Yard
Incorporating a xeriscape into your backyard garden is a great way to use a portion of the yard that you have always had trouble keeping beautiful. Xeriscaping has many advantages as it allows you to use the charm of native plants in your area that also help to support the environment. Check out these tips for adding a xeriscape to your garden that is also eco-friendly:Read More
Lined 4x4" Solar Bright Light, Warm White$23.00Shop Now
Olwyn Solar Wall Light with Motion Detection, Set of 2$45.00Shop Now
Shooting Star Garden Lights, Set of 3$42.00Shop Now
Ignis Solar Lanterns Set of 2$59.00Shop Now
Heavy Duty Black Solar Path Lights, Set of 4$59.00Shop Now
Idlewild Outdoor 3"x6" Candles, Set of 2$19.00Shop Now
Idlewild Outdoor 3"x7" Candles, Set of 2$21.00Shop Now
Idlewild Outdoor 3"x4.5" Candles, Set of 2$17.00Shop Now
Frosted Warm White Stainless Steel Solar Garden Columns, Set of 2$55.00Shop Now
Idlewild Outdoor 3"x3" Candles, Set of 2$15.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.