- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Our celestial strand of fairy lights features bright, white micro LED lights strung along one hundred feet of bendable silver wire. Wrapped around branches or woven along a dining table, this strand will add a touch of magic to your home. The strand also features a convenient six-hour time function. Once activated, it will illuminate for six hours, turn off for eighteen, and resume glowing at the same time the next day.
- Features a 100' strand of 300 bright, white LED lights strung along festive, bendable silver wire
- Switch options include: on, off, and a 6-hour timer
- Plug in power cord has a high-quality, UL-certified power adaptor to ensure a long lifespan for the product
- This item emits a soft, yet bright white light - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Neutral (white)
- Color Temperature
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Lamping Details
- 3.6W, 36W Max
- 300 Integrated LEDs
- Light Source
- Power Source
- Product Dimensions
- 4" Between LEDs, 7' Lead Wire, 106' Total Length
- Switch Options
- Timer Details
- 6 Hour Timer Included
- Wire Color
- Silver Download Manual
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
The lights are beautiful and very easy to work with and install. Two sets of 100-foot lights are strung across our 15-foot ceilings. I love them!
Can't give them a 5 though, because the timer is slightly off - starts 10-15 minutes earlier each day and lights stay on less than 6 hours. Since there are two strings, it was gamble that would work out anyway.+ Keep reading
Got these fairy lights for my Christmas tree. I was a little skeptical when I saw the little box. Then I wasn't sure if they would be bright enough. Well I just finished my 8' tree and I have to say my tree is beautiful. These lights brought my Christmas tree light storage down from a tub to a box. Love it.
- Is it possible to get a replacement power supply? Our lights keep on turning themselves off and I think it is because the power supply burned out.
- Are these lights connectable? I am ISO 500 ft of fairy lights for outdoor use and I'm hoping 5 of these would do the trick? If not, any alternative suggestions for me? If so, do you have any outdoor nighttime images of the bright white v the warm white so i can assess which one I would like more for our front yard tree? Thank you!!The Starry Bright-White Silver Fairy String Lights, 100ft are not connectable. The Lights I would recommend for an outdoor tree would be the Super Bright Plasma Expandable LED Plug-in Rope Lights, Warm White. It is a durable rope light that glows a versatile, warm white making it perfect for all year round.
- What is the best method and hardware to use to hang on walls, drywall? TyThe Starry Bright-White Silver Fairy String Lights are very light and they hold their shape well, so there are a lot of options available for hanging them on a will. We prefer using paint-safe removable hooks, but we've seen people use staples, pin nails alone or with picture hanging hooks, or even plain clear tape. Each option has pros and cons.
- Do you sell a 100ft set without the timer that plugs into an outlet? I don't need the timer as I have an outdoor timer.All of the fairy lights have the 6-hour timer feature. It comes with the ON | TIMER | OFF. If you do not want to use the timer feature, you can just use the ON or OFF switch. In terms of the plug-in instead of the battery box, we have the 32ft Fairy Lights that comes with both plug-in and battery box you are able to choose from. However, the 100ft is only battery operated.
- Is the copper wire safe to be attached to a wall with some sort of glue, like Elmer's (or any other kind?)
- What is the length of cable from the lights to the timer and from the timer to the plug? Are either the timer or plug component waterproof or water resistant for outdoor use?Great question. The wire from the plug to the timer is 12". The wire from the timer to the first lights is about 4.5'. The timer and plug are weather resistant, meaning that they are sealed and should survive fine under normal weather conditions, but are not rated for extreme weather such as hurricanes or sever rain. They should not be submerged.
- Is this 3 strands of 300 lights each?
- I bought 3 sets of these do they get really warm are they safe to use hung behind tool fabric for wedding draping on ceiling?
- Roughly how many lumen will these lights create? Are they bright enough to warmly light a patio or deck?
- I know they plug in to a 110V outlet. What voltage goes to the lights? Is it DC or AC.
- Can I connect two sets together?
- Can these lights be hung behind sheer fabric safely? Example: Windows or pergola with sheers
- IF they are plugged into a switched outlet, will they come on when the outlet is turned on? I want to plug them into a place that is inaccessible.
- 300 Warm White Starry LED Copper Wire Plug-in String Lights with Timer, Can you change the plug in part with the AA or D battery box with timer? So making this string of lights battery operated
- Would these work well as "twinkle lights" above a wedding reception dance floor? Or are they meant to just be used bunched up like in the picture?
- Are these lightweight wires. I plan to put them on a 6 foot crown of thorns plant. I couldn't use regular christmas lights because they weigh down the branches too much. Thanks.
- Do you sell battery operated timer stringer lights for outdoor?
- How do you set the timer to turn on at a certain time and off at a certain time?
- How is the six hour timer set? Where can I find instructions please?
- Do these lights have a dimmer? And are they REALLY warm - i.e., more amber??
- Can these be shortened?
- can you plug 2 strands together?
- You mention a plug in adapter, does it also work on batteries?
- Do the light automatically turn on the next day at the same time if the timer is set?
- How long do these lights last?
- You show a glass dome and black tray when depicting the copper wire string lights on your home page. Do you sell those glass domes and trays?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
Featuring charming, delicate lights on flexible metallic wire, our collection of fairy light strands add a touch of magic wherever they're hung. From warm and inviting to cool and classic, shimmering metallics to festive evergreen, our wide selection offers the perfect fit for your home's decor.Read More
As Seen In
2018 Mother's Day Gift Ideas
Mother’s Day is just around the corner. It’s once again the time of year we rack our brains trying to find the perfect gift. To take off some of the stress and give you a few ideas, we’ve put together a small guide of simple, thoughtful gifts that will give Mom all the warm feels.Read More
As Seen In
Lights.com Overstock Sale
We're making room for new arrivals. As a result, we get the shelving space and you get great lighting and decor at unbeatable prices. We're all about a win, win.Read More
Starry Green Cluster Fairy String Lights, 5ft$28.00Shop Now
Starry Warm-White Copper Fairy String Lights, 100ft$49.00Shop Now
Starry Silver Cluster Fairy String Lights, 5ft$28.00Shop Now
Starry Silver Cluster Fairy String Lights, 25ft$120.00Shop Now
Starry Silver Wire Rope Lights, 35ft.$35.00 $26Shop Now
Starry Bright-White Silver Fairy String Lights, 32ft$36.00Shop Now
Starry Silver Bead Garland Fairy String Lights, 9ft$32.00Shop Now
Starry Bright-White Silver Fairy String Lights 10 ft., Set of 3$19.00Shop Now
Rounded Glass Finial with Silver Fairy Lights$19.00Shop Now
Starry Warm-White Silver Fairy String Lights with Stellar Shapes, 50 ft.$40.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.