- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Exclusively compatilble with our Lights.com connectable Christmas string lights, you can connect up to 6 of our Christmas string lights together with this solar panel. A low voltage alternative perfect for indoor and outdoor use, each solar panel has an On | Off button switch, 6-hour timer option, and 8-light sequence options to choose from!
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
I was so excited to find solar powered Christmas lights, and very pleased with the quality of the strands of lights. They look great when they are on! The solar panels themselves did not initially work 100%, but when I called customer service they were terrific and immediately shipped me out a new panel that now works perfectly. I am now considering ordering additional lights for next year's Christmas!
I originally bought these so I could have the lights inside but disconnect the solar panel and charge it in a southern facing window during the day. Then reconnect it in the evening. They last about 5 hours inside. The lights I bought and put outside also last about 5-6 hours. I don't know if the battery needs replacing or the lights draw more energy. But they don't stay on as long as a different set I have outside. But still, 5-6 hours is pretty good, in the winter they aren't staying on way into the night. And not using electricity is a bonus.
I love the idea that I'm using solar energy and not fossil fuels.
And they can go anywhere - I don't have to drag an extension cord out and have it cut by the lawn guy. They can go ANYWHERE!+ Keep reading
The solar panel just plugs into the strand just as easy as attaching another strand. It charges fast and the lights are bright and last throughout the night. The unit itself is compact and comes with attachments to stake it to the ground. I'm very happy with this unit
This is the second solar panel purchased, the only reason it did not get 5 stars is problem finding replacement battery that fits.It is a great replacement that effectively powers many light sets and easily switches functions. A normal 3.7 v, #18650 battery is too large to properly fit in battery box, not sure where I'll find one in a few years.
- Why won't you answer my question? What temperature range does this operate in? For example 100Â° To 10Â°
- What temperature ranges do they operate in?
- What temperature ranges do these operate in? Will this work in northern winter climates?The Solar Panel II is only compatible with our Christmas String Lights and will not be compatible with any other string lights or other manufacturer's string lights. The solar panel needs to be charged in direct sunlight for a full 8 hours in order for the Christmas lights to turn on during night time. Unfortunately, it will not operate correctly in northern winter climates.
- can you cut a string of lights to make a shorter length and still have the remaining lights stay on? Thanks.
- Can I use this solar panel with the G16.5 Black connectable string light
- Is the solar panel top glass or plastic ? and which of your solar lights have glass tops ? Plastic becomes opaque after a while and doesn't capture the sunlight. Thanks
- Hello! We would like our lights to go on at dusk (sounds like that is what this does), and go off at 11pm. Can we set the time for it to go off? Thanks
- Is it possible to have these turn on at dusk for a set amount of time and then back on before dawn for a set amount of time?
- Is the solar panel defective if the lights come on but go back off in 10-15 minutes ?
- Is it possible to put together 100' of your string lights and power them with solar?
- what is a 6 hour cycling timer? Does that mean it will automatically turn off after 6 hours?
- i have a question I have bought these string light sets before but I seem like the solar panels don't last. I have 3 sets of lights a new 2 panels but the panels don't last after 3 days in the sun they still don't work. I believe they r about a year old and one was never use. Should this common?
- I would like to use rope lights as under the cabinet lighting in the kitchen (for mood, not task lighting) with the connectable solar panel in the kitchen window. Advice? Caveats?
- do you have it submersible? Waterproof? Thank you. Item: URL; http://www.lights.com/solar-panel-p-37341.html
- Do you happen to know which option of the 8 patterns is just \"on\"? I was having trouble with the options and it's a disco party in my chicken coop right now....
- Can I use this solar panel system to connect my existing LED lights, essentially converting them from \"plug in LEDs\" to \"solar powered\" LEDs? If so, I will order. I am trying to convert all of my holiday lighting to solar-environmentally friendly without being a Scrooge. ThanksThese panels are only compatible with our connectable string/rope lights (seen below) If you have those they'd connect just fine. If not than no these wouldn't work for your needs. http://www.lights.com/warm-white-100-led-strand-for-connectable-string-light-systems-p-16823.html http://www.lights.com/cool-white-100-led-rope-light-for-connectable-system-p-36616.html
- Are the batteries in these solar panels \"replaceable?\" It looks like they are, which would make them much better than previous type.
- On the description for these lights http://www.lights.com/cool-white-rope-light-connectable-system-p-36616.html?xsell=1, it says you can only connect up to six, but the solar panel says 14. Are these lights not compatible?
- Will this charge that rope lighting I bought from you. The ones that you advertise to connect up to 222 led lights (9 rope lights)
- Which LED lights can be connected to this and does it require any additional parts?Its connectable to any of the items below and nothing else is required to operate it. http://www.lights.com/multicolor-100-led-strand-for-connectable-string-light-systems-p-16825.html http://www.lights.com/color-changing-100-led-rope-lights-for-connectable-system-p-36619.html And http://www.lights.com/cool-white-rope-light-connectable-system-p-36616.html
- is this solar panel compatible with the color changing 100 led rope light form connectable system?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
AA Battery Box with Timer$16.00Shop Now
Multicolor LED Christmas Lights$19.00Shop Now
Nina White Melted-Edge Wax Votives, Set of 8$39.00Shop Now
Leila Ivory Melted-Edge Slim Wax Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 8$59.00Shop Now
Natural Melted-Edge Drip Slim Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 6$20.00Shop Now
Ophelia Solar Flameless 4" Pillar Candles, Set of 3$38.00Shop Now
Warm White Melted Edge Flameless Ivory Wax Votives with Timers, Set of 15$36.00Shop Now
Classic Ivory 10" Wax Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 10$43.00Shop Now
Classic Ivory 10" Drip Wax Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 10$48.00Shop Now
Eero Brass Hourglass Taper Candle Holder, Large$13.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.