- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Easy to install with the included drill bit, this innovative, connectable system of 8 solar deck lights is a perfect addition to entryways, driveways, decks, and so much more! Each light in the system connects to one another with the two-prong attachment located on either side of their lead wires, giving a 5 feet space between each, and a solar panel that can be placed up to 9 feet from the display. Use all 8 deck lights or line them sparingly for the best lighting solution for your landscape needs. These deck lights are perfect, not only for decks, but can also fit neatly in gravel, lawns, and multiple other landscaping mediums.
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per Item
- Battery Life
- 8 hours
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- 3.7V 700MAH Li battery
- Bulbs Included
- LED Color
- Cool White
- LED Temperature
- Light Output
- Light Source + Lifetime
- Maximum Wattage
- Number of Batteries Per Item
- Power Source
- Switch Options
- Timer Function
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- I have a couple sets of these but some of the bulbs are burned out. Where can I get replacement bulbs?
- I bought these and they are awesome but too bright. Can I put a dimmer on them?
- I bought 2 sets of these. One set of lights covers one set or stairs and the other set of lights cover another set of stairs. Each set goes to their own Panel and the two Panels are facing up one next to the other. I was surprised to see tonight that one set of lights was dimmer than the other set of lights, one set was very bright and the other was much dimmer, however the first day i installed them this was not a problem. What could be causing one of the sets to be so dim when they are setup right next to each other and both panels should be getting same amount of light.
- Hi I purchased two sets of these and they are great, but i need an extension cord so i can play the solar panel a little further from the edge of my deck. In any case, I ordered in the past the extension cord LLSDL-EC and it does not seem compatible as the two prongs are both circular. If you look at the end of the lights there is one circular prong (thin) and one rectangluar prong and other side of cable the reverse holes. But the cable you listed and what i received are two circular prongs that are large in diameter and doesnt fit at all.
- I bought, Solar Cool White LED Deck Lights with Drill Bit, Set of 8. I need just one more light how can I get just one light? Thanks Jeff
- I'm wondering if I can just get the solar panel for these lights. Purchased the set in Oct. of 2013. Worked great until this year, now the solar panel won't recharge the batteries. Changed the batteries and had no luck with that either.
- Is the solar panel sent with the 8 recessed deck lights a dusk to dawn type? The one I received does not turn off during the day. The kit is model LLSDL
- We measured our lights 56" apart but they are about 2" shy so we ca't plug them in to each other. This only affects 2 of the 8 lights. Can we purchase 2 small connectors? Or at least 2 female, 2 male ends and some wire so we can make our own extenders? We love the lights so far!
- I am a bit unclear on the setup of this set. Does each light have its own solar panel? I think not, however the description says the solar panel and each light are independent when detached from the system. I'm assuming the solar panel is at one end and all lights must be connected in line for them to work. The adjustment allows for the user to choose how many lights they'd like to use in the line. Is that correct? Also what is the extension wire to add more? How many lights does this include and where can I find that item?No the set runs off of 1 solar panel. Yes that is correct about the adjustment allowing the user to choose how many lights they'd like to use in the line. The extension wire is just that. A wire that allows add more solar lights to it. Though we don't sell the lights individually so I can't imagine why someone would need it. Hope you find this helpful. Have a great day,
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Iced 4x4" Solar Brick Light, Warm White$20.00Shop Now
Iced 6x6" Solar Brick Light, Warm White$29.00Shop Now
Brown Solar Fence Lights, Set of 4$22.00Shop Now
Marion Stainless Steel Bright-White Solar Path Lights, Set of 6$65.00Shop Now
Olwyn Solar Wall Light with Motion Detection, Set of 2$37.00 $30Shop Now
Connectable Heavy Duty 24-Socket Vintage Light Strand with Bulbs$84.00 $60Shop Now
Heavy Duty 15-Socket Vintage Light Strand with Bulbs$87.00 $45Shop Now
Ghost and Pumpkin Battery String Lights 2 Pack$19.00Shop Now
Sulis Copper Solar Path Lights, Set of 4$72.00 $58Shop Now
Warm-White LED Battery-Powered String Lights, Set of 3$23.00 $18Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.