- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This strand of 200 soft white LEDs is a perfect addition to any indoor or outdoor space with their warm glow and clear wiring, easily blending in with your current motif. Each strand of lights, includes a 6-hour timer and 8 unique lighting sequences to transition seamlessly from a static glow and 6-hour timer, perfect for your next dinner party to a constant dancing flash or twinkle for you holiday decor. The included battery pack makes installation quick and easy without the hassle of additional power cords.
- Features a 66.5' strand of 200 soft white Christmas lights
- Includes a convenient 6-hour timer function - remains on for 6, off for 18, and resumes the same time the next day
- Offers eight different lighting functions (ex. twinkle, flash, slow glow, steady on), giving you customizable ambiance
- Requires 4 AA batteries
- Color Temperature
- Warm White, 2700K
- Up to 2 Strands
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Lamping Details
- 200 Integrated LEDs, .6W, 1.2W Max
- Light Output
- 240 Lumens
- Light Source
- Power Source
- 4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Product Dimensions
- 4" Between LEDs, 1' Lead Wire, 65.5' Light Strand, 66.5' Total Length Including Lead Wire
- Special Features
- 8 Functions
- Switch Options
- On(8 Function Option)/Off
- Timer Details
- 6 Hour Timer Included
- Wire Color
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
I purchased these lights to decorate the beach house balcony where we are staying for my daughters wedding. I also purchased the set of timer ivory votives and small pillars which are battery operated. These both are great. Delivery was as quoted. I am very satisfied but can not comment on the length of time they last as this is only the second day for using them. So far they are great????!
Love them, they arrived in two days and we had them strung outside by dusk. my only regret is 1. that I didn't order more 2.Retrospect I would have preferred the brighter lights. However, they look lovely and turn on and off at exactly the correct time every evening.
Fast delivery!! Made it for my event on time!! Thank you!! We hosted a night time volleyball party and used these lights to line the volleyball net. Battery power was perfect and lights worked perfect!!! Loved them!! We Will be purchasing more and we also had several friends ask about the lights and where to get them!! Absolutely loved them!!! Thanks again!!
- How many hours will they stay on?The Soft White 200 LED Clear Strand Battery String Lights run on an automatic 6 hour timer. This means when you plug them in, they will stay on for 6 hours, and then shut off for the next 18 hours. This cycle will automatically repeat. The lights are powered by 4 AA batteries (not included), and the batteries can last up to 25 days.
- What is the weight of the whole strung with batteries included? I'm planning on hanging them 65feet across of fire hall trying to figure out what weight of command hooks I would have to use. THANK YOU
- How do I reset the timer so that the "on period" is 7pm to 1am? It is currently out of sequence.
- We have 12V landscape lighting in the yard. Do you have LED lights, like LC003018 that can be connected to 12V? Want to wrap them up palm trees. Thank You.
- Hi, What is the continuous run time for this 67 ft-200LED string on 4 AA batteries? I need these to run continuously for an 8 hour event. Is the timer function optional? Thank you!
- If one bulb goes out do the rest stay on?
- I must have received a defective set of lights. I do not see any tab near the battery pack, installed brand new batteries, and they do not work. Very Disappointed.
- I work for an interior plant contracting Co. We also offer purchase/lease on holiday decorations. I have a customer that is wanting battery operated lights in their 15' tree and am wondering if you offer wholesale pricing.
- We are considering a large purchase for a wedding. Are there discounts or coupons available?
- I see some questions about lights not coming on when batteries are installed. We would like to use these for a wedding where they will be primary lighting along with table candles. I can't afford to have lights that don't work 100% of the time. Do you test them before shipping? What is your return or replacement policy? How long does it take to get an order if a replacement is needed? Sorry for several questions but we're on a limited budget and needed to spend money cautiously. Thanks! Also, is there a discount currently with Lights.com?
- the lights only turn on for a second in segments then turn off. There is no pull tab to pull and the batteries are brand new. The strand is brand new and just was taken out of the box.
- i bought these lights & they work fine, but one problem, there is no way to turn them off other than to take one battery out, plus no instructions at all. all the different phases work fine, but why was there no shut off phase on the button ?To turn the lights off you only need to hold in the on button for approximately 5 seconds. If that doesn't work please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a brief description of your issue along with your order number and we'd be happy to assist you in any way we can. Best Regards, Lights.com
- lights do not come on once batteries installed--is there something else that needs to be done or did I get a defective string?
- Are these on a curtain or is that an example of how they can be used. Is it one continuous strand or segments -how many in each segment?
- are they weather proof? can they be put outside even in rain?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Warm White 200 LED Connectable White Cable Battery String Lights$36.00 $15Shop Now
30 ft. Multicolor LED Christmas Lights, Solar Panel$29.00Shop Now
Warm-White LED Battery-Powered String Lights, Set of 3$25.00Shop Now
Color Changing Tinsel Plug-in String Lights, Strand of 10 - C9 Bulb$21.00 $12Shop Now
Frosted Cool White Mini Globe Battery String Lights with Timer, Strand of 100$30.00 $14Shop Now
Color Changing Tinsel Plug-in String Lights, Strand of 10 - G16.5 Bulb$18.00 $12Shop Now
Classic Ivory 10" Drip Wax Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 10$48.00Shop Now
Shimmering Angel Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 3$32.00Shop Now
Countryside Flameless Votives and Mason Jars, Set of 5$29.00 $22Shop Now
Bark Flameless Wax Candles, Set of 2$23.00 $17Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.